**April Bunnies 2015**

Hi girls! Took me almost an hour to read all I'd missed in the last three days. Work has been absolutely crazy and exhausting and yesterday we were so busy. Finally told my brother and his family we are expecting. They were completely shocked and thrilled! My brother is so happy to finally have a "real" niece or nephew.

I'm still so tired all the time, and have no motivation to do anything. I do hope that passes soon. I've had some dizzy spells and nausea spells lately as well but nothing too terrible.

Beanonorder I'm so sorry you had such a scary episode on the bus!

As for the sweets, I'm in the same boat. I wanted a cupcake so badly last night but was too tired to go get one. But now I want an apple pie!! How I wish I could bake! And someone mentioned rhubarb...oh yum!! I think I will buy a pie today when I go to the store, no energy to bake!

Finally made it to 12 weeks yesterday! Yay!! Now I feel like Tara, I can't live my life until that ultrasound on Thursday. I'm so ready to see baby, and not a blob! My brother said my US at 6w4d looked like a banana pepper haha.

Had a terrible dream last night that I was at work and was spotting which turned into lots of bleeding and clots and an obvious miscarriage. My coworkers didn't know I was pregnant yet and it was so horrible. I woke up in a panic and had to run to my doppler. Then it took a few min to find baby because it was swimming all over. Found it with a good strong heartbeat of 176 but I think it was also kicking the doppler because I kept hearing weird noises and what sounded like it was swimming. Weirdest thing! Never heard those when it was smaller. I think if I hadn't found it I would have gone to the ER I was so scared it was my mind trying to tell me something. I don't think I'll stop being scared for a while now!

And I use my doppler almost every day, and told myself I'd stop daily use once I got a good US and then maybe just every other or a few times a week. We shall see lol.

Finally figured out how to get the pictures on here. We haven't posted to anything yet, but realized I could get the links from the private FB message that I sent to a friend! These were when I was 10w2d. Baby measured a week behind, but from the pictures, I think the baby decided to not cooperate and scrunch his or herself up. HB was at 167. Either way the doctor is keeping my date where it was (for now) so I am officially 11 weeks today! Yay!

10719112_10103204735446321_221518191_n.jpg

10718021_10103204752661821_336699995_n.jpg

Thanks! I am excited. I still get worried, but that's just my nature. That and knowing my next scan isn't until I am 20 weeks.... that just seems so far away. 9 weeks to go!

I am a bit nervous. As of right now, we have friends who know, people in my classes (hard to hide when you're throwing up that much lol, and his co-workers (but I go to school where he works....) . There is nobody on either side of our family that knows. My parents are coming to visit on Wed. and we are telling them and then decided to go public with it after that. We will be close enough to 12 weeks by the time they come anyway. I know my parents are going to be excited. We have been together a long time (10yrs, married 1) and they have been saying they want another grandkid (my sister has an almost 1yr old). This is just going to surprise a lot of people as everyone thought we'd be waiting until after I graduated in May to even start to try and have a kid.

Here's a bump pic :cloud9: I love how she looks pregnant <3 I've been at drill all weekend, but took these when I got home.
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/Love_zps0bc5c887.jpg

And J thinks he's funny :rofl:
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/Love2_zps8e2c6820.jpg

Love the one with your son Eidson!

Fab scan pics Christina.

Eidson, so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Beanonorder, I had awful vertigo attacks like that w/ DD, so scary & awful, especially with nausea too. Hope you're feeling better!

Dini, I'm with you you on the no energy! I have felt terrible the last couple weeks!
Definitly ready to get a bit of motivation back & so ready for our scan this week!

We did our 5k this morning. Finished in 45.11 which I'm quite pleased with all things considered. :) :thumbup:

And now, my 12-week bump comparison. :)
image.jpg

Great pics everyone!

Got my laptop back so once we are settled for the night I'll update everyone's due date

Northern - I have had anterior placenta both times and felt movement quite early and then I got muffled as baby moved up and placenta got bigger.

I still had mad crazy movement with DD2 though - anterior placenta isn't all that bad.

My son is 15 months old today, and I am 14 weeks pregnant with the lil bean today too! I feel so lucky! That being said, my poor toddler, if he doesn't cut these last teeth fully through soon, we are both going to go crazy. He bit me 4 times today(is usually REALLY good about not biting when told it hurts and makes people sad) but not today. He also had to skip lunch because he was just having tantrums over everything and eventually I had to strap him to my back in the carrier and he passed out for a nap(thank god!) while I was making lunch. He is up and eating now, and in a MUCH better mood. It's so hard knowing he is feeling so out of sorts with these molars and eye teeth:nope:

Oh my goodness, how scary Beanorder. Sorry you went through that!

Cute scan pics Christina!!

Um, Eidson I love that picture with you in your uniform kissing baby belly! That's a framer for sure! :) And your son's adorbs as well!

Tara love your bump! :D

Counting - my LO has just cut his last tooth. It feels so good when teething is finally over. I can't believe I'm growing a whole new set of teeth to be cut!

Rawwrrrr I think I'm going to explode.

My mom is recovering from surgery and won't listen to what she's supposed/not supposed to do and then complains that nobody does anything except her so she can't stop(pretty sure I've been waiting on her hand and foot for over a week now). My dad has migraines and is sick and every noise in the house sends him into madman mode. My almost 6 year old has apparently decided to revert back to her 3 year old self and throw tantrum after tantrum. The German Sheppard next door won't shut up barking at what can only be explained as thin air, which is in turning sending my little dog over the edge. I am so fed up! It's no wonder I feel like I'm literally losing my mind and having anxiety attacks. I can't wait to get the heck out of this place in a few weeks.

I had the most unpleasant experience yesterday. We were on a pretty crowded bus and I was standing. I didn't think we had to go too far so I told dh to go sit with dd. I suffer from car sickness so when I started feeling nauseous I didn't think too much of it and just tried to stand by the open window. Then all of a sudden everything just started going black. I tried to grab hold of something but I couldn't see properly so misjudged it. I also couldn't hear properly, like my ears were extremely blocked. I asked my sister in law to watch the stroller and I eventually made it over to dh and say down. I was then hit with such intense nausea I have no idea how I didn't throw up. I felt bad for quite a bit afterwards.

My brother in law asked me to make a dessert yesterday so I made cremora tart (South African dessert similar to cheesecake). It came out really well. I have a major sweet tooth so had some for breakfast this morning. What a mistake! It did not agree with me so early in the morning!

This exact thing happened to me once when I was standing in a large queue in the post office a few years ago when my dd was In a buggy and. Everything went black and I couldn't see or hear anything and started feeling sick and sweaty. It was my bp had gotten so low. Just make sure you stay hydrated and try and sit down In future if you are in a busy place where you need to stand :hugs:

Eidson that's a gorgeous pic so sweet x

Northern I had an anterior placenta last time and didn't feel strong movements until later on as it was right at front. When you get your scan they should let you know.
Sorry you having a hard time just now I can see why you are stressed out! Xx

Lovely scan pic Christina

I know I have missed some out but I have read everyone's comments and love hearing you you all getting on :kiss:

Dini- Glad you heard baby's heartbeat after that dream. I had one like that about a month ago, and it was so vivid that I was sure there would be blood when I went to the bathroom. These crazy pregnancy dreams! They are too much sometimes.

Christina- Great scan picture!

Eidson- I think your wife looks great. I can't believe she feels fat; she looks fantastic. And I think your son is hilarious! Quite the bump he has there.

Tara- Thanks for sharing your bump progression. Your bump is coming along nicely. You also look great!

Counting- Molars are the worst! I hope your son cuts them soon, and you both can get relief.

Northern- That sounds like a mad house. I can't even imagine dealing with all of that while pregnant. Hope you can get out of there and somewhere calm soon.

Rebecca thanks for the reassurance, I really needed that. I can't help but feel like there was a reason for the dream but I know there wasn't as I've had lots of weird dreams.

Dini I'm sorry you had that awful dream! That's so disturbing. :hugs: I'm SO glad everything is okay. Hopefully after your scan Thursday you'll feel a lot less nervous!

I on the other hand am unsettled by the fact that I haven't had ANY pregnancy dreams at all. None! I normally have tons of vivid dreams and even psychic dreams (never directly about anything important though) so it's weird that I've had nothing. :shrug:

Oh. I need a glass of ginger ale (seems to be all that helps me at night) but my lovely husband just made hot pockets and the smell is less than appealing. He went downstairs so I either need to wait until the smell goes away or hold my breath and hope not to throw up while getting a drink. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->