**April Bunnies 2015**

at how many weeks does it take until the cramping stops? mine hurts so much, feel like crying sometimes, but dont really have any other symptoms, bobbs hurt a little not much. i dont remember cramping at all when i was pregnant with my little girl

4-5 weeks is when you feel most cramping? I think :)

Cramping doesn't last long at all! Just a few days to a week.

Hope your cramping stops soon! I have cramping all day last week and been fine since just lots of on off stretching pains x

Thanks Kirsty!

Lijsken, congrats on the good news scan! The twinges are normal, I think--I have been twingey all over my lower belly, esp. the left; I *think* it's just our bodies preparing themselves. Plus the scan probably did push things sround quite a bit!

Nessaw, everything crossed for your scan and your sticky bean.

Oh that's one of my other strong symptoms, I am SO hungry! I told DH if I don't get morning sickness this time around I'm not going to fit through the door in a few months! :p

Fingers crossed for all of our April Bunnies!

Also, baby brain apparently kicks in sooner the second time around! Posted without reading the last 3 pages! Sorry!

Thanks for the welcomes! For those experiencing cramps, I so hope they let up soon, that's no fun! And for those sleeping a lot... I so need to do what you're doing! Almost fell asleep at my desk yesterday!

I definitely want to find out the gender. Helped me bond with DD knowing, and since I feel like such a girl mom, knowing while I'm pregnant will help me wrap my brain around if it's a DS this time! :p Plus... Such cute baby stuff (which we will need most of again!)! :p

My nausea is defo kicking in again now! Been feeling so sick today!

its weird i havent been sick yet at all, and my appetite has no increased, i feel like i could eat anything with 2nd helpings, surely thats not right?!

off to the dentist in a min, wish me luck!

Hi Ladies, please can I join you?

I had an MC in March but I'm cautiously optimistic about this pregnancy. I'm already feeling a teeny bit queasy and have sore boobs. I'm due on 24th April.

Welcome and congrats button! Hope this is your sticky bean xxx

Welcome to the new joiners!

Sorry to those feeling cramping, it's not the most fun. I had some last weekend when I got my BFP but now they're gone. In some ways I liked having them because I knew things were happening. Now that I have no symptoms at all it makes me more nervous something is wrong!

It went away after about 30 minutes, and I was able to go back to sleep. Then I started having bizarre dreams. Needless to say, I did not get a lot of good rest last night :-/

Hahahahaha! I also have bad diarrhea sure you wanna trade????

Wow you ladies are active!:)

Citrus I agree about naming the bump I've always found it odd. I wanna stay team yellow but hubby is caving I think... I wanna convince him to not find out!

Lol girls I burp, fart, and pee constantly! Coming out of all the holes! :rofl: so annoying though... No ms to speak of just a little queasy but the rest of the day I get hungry super fast! I got some cocoa pops/coco krispies for breakfast :D he only cereal I like lol I don't think it's very healthy but at least I'll be eating something!

Hope you crampy ladies feel better, I get them every now and then but haven't notice a pattern as to when or where in my belly they come.

:)

Oh and welcome and congrats to all our newbies! :flower:

I am waiting for OH to catch me farting... he always is like "But I feel better" after he does it.. so I am going to pull the same line on him.

Lol yes gassy and peeing lots here as well! Being really farty was one of the symptoms of being pregnant for me lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->