**April Bunnies 2015**

Wow Tove that is an awesome bump! Really need to start doing some bump pictures just havent got round to it plus there hasn't been a lot to see lol!

Heartburn is killing me tonight - the gaviscon is back on the bedside table *sigh*.

Work has been a nightmare today, the computers have been really slow and we were all very frustrated all day. Hoping for a better day tomorrow. It is no fun trying to see patients when bringing up their records takes 5 mins or more..😡.

On the plus side put the winter duvet and flannelette sheets on the bed last night and it is heaven plus I haven't for to take ds to nursery tomorrow so a bit longer in bed 😃 it's the little things x

I think I definitely felt movement last night!!! So excited! It felt like a rolling ball :happydance: it didn't last long but now everything I feel in my stomach I'm like aaaah :haha:
I'm an orange/avocado now! :) and the hand is getting so big on the ovia app, it's so cute :)

I a pretty sure I felt baby from the outside tonight, really low down. It made me jump!

Anyone else getting Braxton hicks? I had them last night. Tightening and I felt like I had to breath to get through them. They were painless..
I didn't get them until I was 22 weeks with last pregnancy. Didn't think I could get them so early :|
I read that other pregnancies, you can feel them earlier. I'm hoping thats my case too and I have nothin to worry about. I was getting a little worried and almost called my mw :|

Woohoo ladies for feeling baby :)

Oooo Maggz, what's the ovia app? I will have to download it :)

Stipeycat, sorry for the HB :( I am so not looking forward to getting that :flower:

No Braxton hicks! I'm still not feeling tons and tons of movement! I know baby is moving because of the Doppler but I really thought I would have felt stronger movements by now. My DD was really long when she was born and I felt them early, maybe this one will be a shorty like me.

I'm one week out from my ultrasound that I have will have waited 18 looooong weeks for. I'm starting to get anxious now that something may show up in the ultrasound or that something isn't perfect :-(

Tove- That's a great bump! Baby must have hit that growth spurt they talk about after week 16.

Christina- I am so happy things went so great for you today! Exciting!

Maggz- That's great that you felt your baby! So fun! What you described definitely sounds like baby movements.

Amelie- How great to feel baby from the outside. I will be excited when that happens.

Sharnw- I haven't noticed any braxton hicks yet. I have also heard that some people have braxton hicks for the whole time. And I also heard they start earlier in subsequent pregnancies. I don't mind not having them yet. I hate them, and I wish they just didn't exist..especially at the end of pregnancy when you aren't sure when labor might start and those stupid braxton hicks contractions throw you off. lol

Northern- Good luck on your scan next week! It's so exciting that it is finally here! I just feel like this point of pregnancy seemed so far away at the beginning. I am sure you will be thrilled to see your baby. I had the same nerves before my 15 week private scan. I was so scared that maybe something would be abnormal. I think it's just a normal part of not knowing. But I feel like baby will probably be doing just fine.

Eidson and Button- Thanks for your input about name suggestions. I think I'll just keep doing what I have been and just saying "thanks." I don't really even mind suggestions. I just feel awkward when someone offers up a name and I really don't like it and sometimes I think they can tell by the fact that I don't have immediate excitement.
So far, my favorites right now are Paige, Lydia, Elise, and Colleen. I'm hoping my husband likes one of those. My son likes Paige and Colleen.

Baby has been very active today. We'll see if she gets territorial again tonight! lol

Also, has anyone seen Oswin or Sarahok on here? I miss them from the thread. I know Sarah was on vacation. Maybe she's not back yet. Haven't seen Oswin in a long time.

Been a huge week here. Got my first confirmation that bubby is alive with a heartbeat on Tuesday. Started on insulin too.
Sharnw it's normal to have braxton hicks this early. Great sign. I always reckon the more braxton hicks, the faster the labour. Works for me, anyway.
Beanonorder I'm so sorry to hear you're having such a crappy time. I'm sure you'll be able to sort stuff out with OH. My man and i break up numerous times each pregnancy.We always sort it out. And if not you'll be an awesome single mum!

Thanks ladies. It's worrying. Nothing today thank goodness :) plenty of water and hopefully I won't feel them until a bit later on xx

Northern woohoo :happydance: can't wait to see your u/s pics :)

Rebecca I haven't seen them either. I hope they're ok x

Ssj that's major great news for hearing babys HB :)

Rebecca I love those names :) I really love Carolyn too, though! What did your MIL say to make your DH do a 180 on it??

lol northern that's a looong time but I'm sure everything's okay :hugs:

Sharnw no all I know about Braxton Hicks is from Friends (the TV show) :haha: and I hope I won't get them at all!
Yeah it's called Ovia Pregnancy it's pretty cute :)

ssjad that's great I'm happy for you :)

I made a delicious mushroom soup (bisque? I don't know the difference haha) from scratch I'd been craving it for a while. I love soup but hubby almost never eats it lol.

Tove that is a gorgeous bump. I'm so jealous. Not showing a bit yet. I'm bigger though so not expecting it but if I were thin id still only look like bloat.

Rebecca, I say thanks or aww cute when people give me name suggestions. It is awkward though I totally agree!!

I was also wondering where oswin and Sarah were. Hope they are just busy.

Beanonorder how are you?? Been thinking about you!

No Braxton hicks for me yet. Just the normal pressure and dull achy stretchy pain and occasional round ligament pain.

My Appt with the midwife went well. Took her a few to find baby because it won't hold still. But all is good and she said I can stop my progesterone or just half it if I want. Also I have to wean myself off the metformin which makes me nervous with my chances of GD but she said not to stress about it, we will deal with it if it happens.

Didn't get my scan scheduled. The person checking me out was confused and I was in a hurry to get back to work. I guess I'll schedule it at my next appt in a month and we will just do a private scan in a few weeks.

Having a rough go of it lately. Spent Tuesday and Wednesday in the ER gushing blood with extreme cramping. Baby has been ok every time, and I am being monitored for blood loss and lots of fun stuff like that. No real answers. I have a doctors appointment in the AM, going to demand some kind of answers. I can not live like this, terrified of loosing my baby. I am nearly 17 weeks, and symptoms are getting worse not better. Today(Thursday) was the first day in 3 that I didn't have a major bleed. So terrified.

On the most positive note I can muster, I saw baby on ultrasound last night. The angle was really odd(looking down through baby's head) but I thought I saw a penis. It also could have been an umbilical cord because of positioning and weird angle, but it is fun to speculate. Trying to find some normalcy and hope in all of this, and being excited about all the what ifs of baby is a lot more hopeful than focusing on if we will make it to the point that those what ifs will matter.

Hard day. Hard week. Wish it was April and my baby was here healthy, safe and sound.

Counting- What an ordeal! I am so sorry to hear about your bleeding. Glad you got to see baby. That's always nice. I think it would be cool if you were right and you are having a boy. That would be neat to have seen that on your own! I really hope you get answers for what's going on. I can't blame you for demanding an explanation. They have to be able to figure something out. In the meantime, I hope the bleeding subsides and you can rest a little.

Maggz- I don't know what my MIL said other than telling him she wasn't wild about the name. I think it was just part of it. I think he was also turned off when he mentioned the name to other people and they either shortened it or pronounced it wrong and he felt like he just didn't want to go through that for the kid's entire life. Meanwhile, I'm growing more attached to the name Colleen. I just looked up the meaning and it literally means "girl." I find that hilarious and it makes me like the name even more.

Counting, so sorry to hear about your symptoms and ER visit!! That must be so scary! :( I hope you can find comfort in seeing your baby being fine every time despite the blood loss. Could it be a very low lying placenta? I don't know much about different pregnancy complications but since my midwife told me my placenta was low I read more about it and it seems bleeding is one of the complications. I really hope your doctor has some answers for you! Knowing the reason and that they have some plan for it will surely make you feel better about it.

So cool that you maybe could see the gender of the baby! It can be quite difficult to see what they are looking at in the ultrasound images, especially when it's not straight from the side. But exciting to have a maybe gender! :)

Good luck today with your doctors appointment!

Wow counting sorry this is all happening :hugs: I hope you get some answers soon.

Rebecca that's funny! In Iceland, you can actually be named Boy (Drengur) haha. It's like a fancier word for boy, but still.

Tove forgot to say loved your bump pic :)

I'm somewhere between being sick and not sick. Last night I think I had a mild fever, and I've had a soar throat that developed into a super-cold... my nose is so stuffed it's so annoying.
On a brighter note I only have one more project to do for school before my sisters get here - which is a movie review so that's totally not too bad! I'm so thankful for getting through this week, it's been rough.
Me doing math is not good for my marriage. :haha:

I think I am getting braxton hicks, I didn't have them at all with DD1 but from 20ish weeks with DD2.

It just feels like my bump goes tight for a while when I stand up.

Rebecca, Paige is also one of my top names. I like that your ds is getting involved.

Counting sorry for what you're going through. I also wondered whether it was due to a low-lying placenta. I hope you get some answers soon.

Sjjad I'm glad you got to hear the heartbeat.

Dini thanks for asking after me. I'm doing OK. Dh came and asked if we could talk last night. It was a very long, honest talk. I'm still not sure what is going to happen but we've agreed that we are going to see someone. Of course the problem is that psychologists here way overcharge so I'm hoping to be able to find one who is willing to negotiate. This is really important but there really is a limit to our budget.

I get braxton hicks. First at 8 weeks for a few days and just started again this week. Doesn't really bother me tho, the bottom of my belly just goes hard for a min x

How exciting that some of you are feeing movements :) I did fee flutters a couple of weeks ago but not much since. I think I was near 17 weeks with ds when I started feeling rolls and definite flutters.

Counting big hugs :hugs: I really hope the bleeding resolves and baby be ok xxxx

No BH here! I never have gotten them in either of my pregnancies that I noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->