**April Bunnies 2015**

Sorry your going through a rough time beanonorder :hug:

Yes Northern there are unfortunately a lot of underlying issues. I think that's the worst of it. We've been through so much and I've forgiven so much and now he's going to leave over something pathetic.

I hope northern is right and it's just a heat of the moment thing. Did he start his medication again from when you talked about it last?
Know we're here for you and don't apologize for sharing :hugs:
Hoping that this turns out the way you want it to hon.

Beanonorder, so sorry to hear about your relationship problems! I really hope things turn out better for you soon!! That must be very tough on you right now :(

As for me I've felt like crap these last days. Headaches, stomach bug (probably something I caught on my vacation even though I was super careful with food and drinks) and just zero energy. Can't really feel an improvement yet so I went to my regular doctor two days ago for some tests. Just hoping it gets better soon and whatever it is doesn't hurt my sweet baby!

In happier news I am pretty sure I've felt baby move these last couple of days!! It's very irregular and I can mostly feel it when I'm in bed in the evening or sitting still by my desk and concentrating on it. It's like small pokes and sometimes something that just feels like the baby is rolling over in there. It's the best feeling ever!!

I'm sorry you're going through all of that beanonorder. I do hope that things get better for you. You don't need the stress.

I am thinking I am either not moving enough or not getting enough potassium or maybe both. I woke up this morning with pains in my legs again. Doesn't happen all the time but on occasion it does. Usually goes away after I have a banana. But I sit most of the day in classes and then I sit when I get home to do HW. Then I sit to watch TV. I go up and down stairs at home but that's about it. It stinks! I also still can't sleep well. Second night of tossing and turning. Totally sucks. Someone said yesterday it was my body's way of preparing me for little sleep. I snapped back I was used to it. Last year in my old job I would work 60-65hrs a week and go to school full time and was at DHS and CSADV volunteering. I could run on 3hrs of total sleep if needed so its not an issue. It's an issue now! lol.

I have come to the conclusion that the second trimester energy boost is a myth.

Arrggggggghhhh getting out of bed to go to work KILLS me.

Sorry beanorder I hope he comes around and that you can get through this. Such a hard time for this to happen. Big hugs to you xxx

Northern I always said that the horrid fatigue , nausea does not just magically end at 1st tri as I had it through my whole last pregnancy so I don't listen to any app or article which says I should be jumping about feeling great and lots of energy lol

I agree Northern!! I have even less energy now than what I had in the first trimester!

I need a boost of energy. I made my breakfast 40 min ago and it's sitting there and I haven't moved to eat it. Whole day of classes ahead of me, this should be fun.

Hope everyone gets some energy!!

Beanorder :hugs: Hope you resolve your situation and get a chance to sit down and discuss everything. Pregnancy can certainly strain the best of relationships.

I must be one of the lucky ones- one day, sometime around 12-13 weeks, I definitely switched from 1st trimester to 2nd trimester mode. I was falling asleep by around 6 pm, unless I went out and did something, and then I could only last until 8 at the very latest. Now I'm falling asleep around 9, waking up around 6, and not even craving an afternoon caffeine break. And I only have the occasional morning sickness, and it is usually in the afternoon. On the other side, I am definitely having more trouble going to the bathroom.

I hope things are resolved soon Beanonorder - it sounds incredibly stressful :hugs:

With DD1 I never got the mythical energy boost. With DD2 I magically did and I looked so healthy and glowing and I was full of energy.

This time...not yet...with DD2 the magic hapenned at 12 weeks. I am still gagging and puking a bit so this baby is being less kind than it's sister.

Good news - I am immune to fith disease/parvo/slap cheek :flower: Bloods show longstanding and not recent immunity.

I am still very achey and feel unwell. Doctor really checked me over and he thinks I am fighting a throat/cold virus and my body is just really battling it. I am off work today resting as much as I can, it is lovely to spend time with DD2 whilst DD1 is at preschool.

I also seem to be one of the lucky ones that got more energy in the second trimester. To be honest I actually feel normal a lot of the time.

I got home from work at about 4pm and now it's just after 9pm. Dh and I haven't exchanged a single word. I made dinner, which he just ignored. Right now I'm so tired I can't do anything. I have to get more sleep than last night!

Look after yourself Beanonorder.

I got my energy back at about 19 weeks with DS but that could be because we moved house at 20 weeks and I had no choice. I think I'll have some energy once I stop coming down with colds every 5 minutes! I need to up my vitamin c I think and maybe sell DS on eBay!

Beanonorder- I am sorry to hear things aren't going well with your husband. I hope that you all can work it out. My prayers are with you.

Tove- Glad to hear you are feeling baby! That's exciting! I also hope you get to feeling better soon.

Amelie- Great news on the blood work! I'm sure that's a relief. I also hope your cold/virus clears up soon. I'm glad you are getting a little extra time with your younger daughter.

I'm officially 16 weeks today! I feel ahead of this. Baby's femur length measured one day ahead (with a due date of April 7th) at my last ultrasound. I'm thinking this baby will be like my son and end up a week ahead by the end of the pregnancy. For some reason, that's how it seems to go with me. At the beginning, I am put back, but then somehow baby catches up to my original due date. Slowly but surely. Only time will tell, of course!

Bean I am so sorry that you having problems with you OH. I hope that at least he will start speaking to you so you can talk. My husband likes to just discuss things if we argue but I clam up until I feel like I can discuss it rationally which can sometimes take a while.

I am definitely feeling movement now most days. I will be cuddling ds and feel a flutter which is lovely.

I think I am going to have to find out the sex this time it is driving me mad thinking about it! It is keeping me awake at night - I know it is such a trivial thing really but I really want to know! So may people have said oh don't find out it is the biggest surprise blah blah but this is my baby so sod 'em!

Ds is obsessed with the cats at the moment I am struggling to make him be gentle with them. They don't help by not moving and flicking their tails until he comes over and pulls it then bam he gets a smack (from the cat).

Stripey: I'm so anxious to know the gender also...but the only think stopping me is that I'll feel so bad if i accidentally spill the beans to DH who doesn't want to know. how many cats do you have? how do they feel about your ds, at least prior to the tail pulling?

we have 2 cats...dd is scared of one of them bc he's young, hyperactive & has no respect for personal space but is really curious about our older cat who's more calm. ironically our older cat hates our new cat lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->