**April Bunnies 2015**

Northern you don't think maybe it's round ligament pain? I get pains like that sometimes - especially when I move too quickly.

Good for you getting out and socializing! It is something we never get enough of once we become parents. How are things going with your DH now?

Northern you don't think maybe it's round ligament pain? I get pains like that sometimes - especially when I move too quickly.

Maybe it is! I've had pressure and stretching feelings before but not like this.

Northern- I've gotten that. Sometimes I get it on the left, and sometimes I get it on the right. Like beanonorder said, I have just assumed it was round ligament pain.

Good for you getting out and socializing! It is something we never get enough of once we become parents. How are things going with your DH now?

I guess it's going OK. He's not around as much as he claimed he was going to be. He's staying somewhere temporarily and he says once he moves to his place next week then it will change. I'm just trying to keep my feelings to myself and be pleasant when he's around. I'm also seriously considering going home for three months. He basically told me he won't be moving back until at least July (if he comes back at all!) and I'm not staying alone with a toddler and a newborn for four months! Aside from what it's like for me I think it's going to be so tough on dd, suddenly having to take the backseat to a needy newborn. So if he's going to be selfish then I have no choice but to do the same.

Wanting congrats on your baby girl!

Kala, yay for another boy!

Maggz, I hope your scan is wonderful! Also hope your hip pains get better. My sciatica is a bit better but the numbness that comes with it is really awful and I get woken up dozens of times at night with hot searing pain down my leg. Can't wait to see a chiropractor!

Bean, I really agreed with you about being selfish because he can't expect you to take care of it all on your own, they are his kids too and you have every right to be selfish! I hope your dd does okay with it. How is she handling him not being there?

Finally just ordered some clothes. It was going to cost me almost a whole extremity to get it shipped from the states so I just ordered a size bigger in tall in a lot of the shirts. I'm in desperate need for a dress for Christmas parties and I have no idea where to get one here. I don't want to order it online in case the size is wrong.

Thanks Grey's Anatomy for making me aware of more things that could be wrong with my baby.... :huh:

I saw it last night (it comes on Wednesday nights here for some reason). Saddd.

Right? I was like damn. And my scan is tomorrow this child better not be sitting like a buddha! But they mentioned little to no movement so I was like okay at least mine moves a lot!

I just stumbled upon this. Me at 37 weeks with DD. I can't wait to feel like that again :dohh:

Attachments

• renah37weeks.jpg
    renah37weeks.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 11
That's such a gorgeous bump northern! All baby obviously, is your dd tall?

Kristy I hope your dd feels better soon.

Bean I don't think you'd be selfish if you went back home with your newborn. If he doesn't plan to be around then he shouldn't even have to have a say in what happens. It is not selfish at all.

I'm finally uploading a bump picture!

here's me at 20 weeks!

Attachments

• 20141120_071244.jpg
    20141120_071244.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 12
Your 20 week bump is so cute bean!! Mine is bigger as a week behind, lol, I think I'll be massive by 40 weeks! Which is fine except my back already hurts lol!

That's such a gorgeous bump northern! All baby obviously, is your dd tall?

Kristy I hope your dd feels better soon.

Bean I don't think you'd be selfish if you went back home with your newborn. If he doesn't plan to be around then he shouldn't even have to have a say in what happens. It is not selfish at all.

She's super tall.

Hi everyone!
I read the thread every day but rarely post. Our scan is on Wednesday but we are doing a family and friend gender reveal on Dec 6th. Originally, we were going to wait and "unwrap" the results on christmas day and then do the same for family/friends but we dont want to wait that long!

Urgh! Picked up a sickness bug at playgroup, been up all night in the bathroom. Really hope DS doesn't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->