**April Bunnies 2015**

Lovely bump northern. Girly bumps are so nice and neat I think. I was like that with my dd but with my ds I was an all rounder lol this time I am heavier in weight but seems similar to dd bump! Scan in 4 days !!!

Lovely bump beanonorder. I would have guessed boy based on your bump if we didn't know gender as it looks quite low.

Goodness. Nearing 18 weeks! My appointment is on Wednesday at 1pm. I decided to go to my internship from 8-12 to keep my mind off of things. I get nervous. But I am excited and I told my husband that I secretely hope that the baby will show it all so we know instead of not. This not knowing until April thing is going to drive me nuts.

I had my first dream about baby a night ago. And while I have been thinking its a girl I had a dream we had a boy.

Only wish I could feel the pulses or feelings I have been. It's been a few days. =[ I know they won't be regular for a while longer but it is just an awesome feeling!

Maggz- Yay! Good luck on your scan. I can't wait to hear your results! :) I have been getting boy vibes for you. We'll see!

Northern- Great bump! You looked excellent.

Beanonorder- I am jealous of you. My belly is covered in stretch marks. But you look incredible. :) Also, I think you need to do what you need to do. If your husband can't be there, you can't be expected to do all of that by yourself.

MrsA- Good luck with your upcoming scan next week. I hope your reveal goes great too.

Button- I hope you get to feeling better soon! I hope you can get plenty of rest. Take care of yourself!

Christina- I still think you are probably having a girl. Had you said earlier it was mainly your husband who was wanting to stay team yellow? Does he have a gender preference (sorry if you already said that but my brain can't remember). I haven't had a single girl baby dream this pregnancy. I had one dream after I found out the gender that my daughter was 3 and still had no name. But I have had several dreams that I had another baby boy. And still this one is unmistakably a girl. Dreams are weird.

So my son (although only when my husband hasn't been home) has been running around calling his sister Holly Paige. I think that's funny because I haven't said a thing about it except typing it on here and he can't read that good. lol I did mention it one time to my husband before he said he's never met a Paige he has liked. Boo. I told him my experience has been different. I have liked every Paige I've ever met. But I understand sometimes if you come across someone who you really don't like it can turn you off to a name.
Another middle name that has come to my mind is Janine. I have not been talking to my husband about it because I'm not nearly as stressed about the middle name as I was about the first name. I'm extremely happy with her first name and so is almost everyone else. I feel like when my husband is ready to pick out a middle name, he'll bring it up. I was with a friend yesterday. She is an old neighbor from when we lived here before, and we were at her house yesterday because she thought my son might like to help her decorate for Christmas (which he did). But she struck a nerve with me yesterday. She already knows that the baby's name is Holly from Facebook. And she had earlier suggested the name Carly to me (which I don't like but I didn't say much to her). But asked me how we picked Holly. And I said it was the one name we both liked. And then she said, "Well, how about Carly?" and it just irritated me that she said that. We have already picked her name out. I think it's rude to suggest something else. But I guess there's always going to be somebody somewhere who will try to have a say in the baby's name. Blah.
I have rambled long enough now. I'm getting ready to go to yoga soon. I can't even say enough how great it has been to get back into yoga. My heartburn went from extremely strong to almost nonexistent since I have started doing yoga again!! I feel amazing. I only wish I'd gotten back into exercise sooner.

I find everything with babies so personal and people and their opinions just annoy me...I know what you mean Rebecca about names! We got that a lot with DS and now with this baby too....I am so excited for a healthy baby and people seem disappointed it's not a girl :shrug: my DH and I couldn't be any happier and that's all that matters but I wish they wouldn't rain on my parade!

Here is the pic we announced with yesterday on Facebook. I hadn't announced the pregnancy yet so it was fun to do both the baby and the fact that he is a boy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 20
Christina- I still think you are probably having a girl. Had you said earlier it was mainly your husband who was wanting to stay team yellow? Does he have a gender preference (sorry if you already said that but my brain can't remember). I haven't had a single girl baby dream this pregnancy. I had one dream after I found out the gender that my daughter was 3 and still had no name. But I have had several dreams that I had another baby boy. And still this one is unmistakably a girl. Dreams are weird.

Yes. He talked me into staying team yellow. When we first found out he said he didn't care. Since the first scan he has been wanting a boy. I did have a baby dream before the last one. I've only had two. The first one was my husband and I walking down the block with the stroller... and in the stroller was a gigantic question mark with hands holding a bottle. I woke up and went WTF!? And I had a notebook by my bed so I wrote it down to remember it because it was just so odd lol :haha:

Gorgeous pic kalabear!

Anyone else's boobs leaking already or just me lol. Mine have been for over a week now! Normally doesn't happen till about 30 weeks for me!

Kalabear awesome picture! You look great! :)

Christina hahahaha I just died laughing reading about that dream :rofl:

Rebecca that's annoying but really what can you do... People are always gonna push their opinions. Not that I get why they want to be rude about it, but don't let it get to you :) haha funny you should say boy vibe that's kinda what we're expecting to hear..!

I was laying on my right side this morning which baby clearly didn't like and it just kept kicking me in the side until I turned over :haha: bossing me around already???

Here's our baby boy at 20w+1d :blue: his profile looks a lot like my wife, thank God lol.

https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/20weeks_zps98c37e71.jpg
He was rolling around like crazy, then stopped moving and was apparently comfortable in this position. It was so funny!
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/20weeks2_zps28044806.jpg
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/20weeks3_zpse2a2eeeb.jpg

Lovely pic Kalabear! You look like Kate Middleton :D

That's fantastic pics eidson he's an acrobat lol

Kalabear- That is a great picture! :)

Eidson- I just love the ultrasound pictures of your son. My son was doing acrobatics like that at his 20 week ultrasound. It's hilarious! They are limber little things! Cute profile.

I am going to see if I can get my dr to use the Doppler today. It's not my ob but they have that service where I go so one could hope. Hehe. =]

I'm pretty sure I have strep throat. It kills so bad. If we didn't have tickets to see Sarah McLachlan tonight I would be heading to the hospital after work to get checked out . Waiting until tomorrow now I guess.

Cute bump Kala! I feel huge today, people are commenting I have properly popped now.

I bet the picture will be sideways but here is my 18 week bump pic.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2aev95d.jpg

All righty girls! Anatomy scan is done and everything looked great :) Turns out our first ultrasound tech was right and we are having a baby boy! :dance:
However, the tech had me lay on my belly, go to the bathroom, and jump around to get him to move because she wasn't getting the right angles and he was laying all twisted and folded in half :haha: After the jumping he finally moved so she could see the heart and brain and all that good stuff. But his position meant that he did not want to show us any good photo angles :haha:
He weighed in at 13 oz :)

:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_1711.jpg
    IMG_1711.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
So exciting Maggz!!! Your baby looks great. Congratulations on your boy! :blue:

Congrats Maggz! Glad you had a successful scan and are happy with your boy.

My dr wouldn't use the Doppler bc it wasn't an OB appt. Luckily my appt with scan is next week! Though the poking and prodding my stomach area for my physical apparently woke baby up bc I've had a few random flutters since the appt =]

I actually gained weight! 4 pounds in 4 weeks. Since I lost 22 it's not a "gain" but it's something! My blood pressure was on the keep an eye on side they said. 136/79. They told me to mention it when I go to my OB appt. Sigh. I've had higher blood pressure this entire pregnancy and I wasn't even anxious about today so there should have been no reason why it wasnt normal.

Maggz- Congrats on your blue bump!

Great pics Maggz!

Just spent 3.5hrs hooked up to heart monitors in emergency. Throat infection caused my heart rate to go through the roof to 144bpm resting. We got anothe peek at Thea though! 4 weeks makes a big difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->