**April Bunnies 2015**

New Years will be quiet. We have a friend coming for a few days on the 1st but NYE is just the two of us and the dog. We will face time with my parents. NYE is also my dads birthday so he will open his gifts when we face time. ill try my best to stay awake until midnight but my family is all in the time zone ahead of is so when they call us at 11 here. 12 there I may just head to bed then lol.

I can't believe I am close to saying I'm going to have a kid this year. so exciting. So odd.

I have a home health visit in an hour - it's only 2 hours long. husband is driving me bc we got snow ( with ice underneath) last night and for some reason since becoming pregnant I am literally terrified of driving on snow. He is snow blowing the driveway now. I hate winter!! I do know when I get home my pjs are going back on and I'm going to take a nap.

We spent a nice 6 days at my parents' house and now we are at my in laws' house. We spent the night last night and I was miserable. Supposedly, they aren't smoking in the house but I swear someone is. I told my husband last night that I feel like I can't even get one breath of fresh air. It is just so gross here. He said it was dry air. It is not dry air. I keep going outside regardless of how cold it is just so I can feel like I can breathe. It's really awful. And he doesn't want to just pack up and leave here because they are trying to accommodate us but I don't know how anyone lives like this. And we have another 5 days here. I personally feel we should save everyone the hassle and just go stay in a motel. This post is just me ranting and venting because I feel I have nobody else I can really talk to about it right now.

Sorry it isn't working out, Rebecca!

New Years will be quiet for us too. We just spend it at home and make sure we do fun things with DD. I think last year we played games and had snacks and lit sparklers when it got close to *her* midnight.

I'm trying to keep us both on healthy food for the next few days. I feel so terrible and gross from all the food I've eaten the past few days. It hasn't been junk food and I haven't been snacking, but I'm just turned from rich foods. I'm making a turkey wrap in a few minutes and that is the last I ever want to see of turkey for another year.

Rebecca I feel so sorry for your situation. I know none of you wants to hurt your in-laws' feelings, but all that stress and second-hand smoke is bad for all four of you. Maybe they're not smoking in the house while you're there, but the smoke lingers in everything and continues to be bad for you, your son, and your baby. I wish I had good advice for how to get out of that situation. Maybe you could talk to your in-laws and be super apologetic, like, "I'm so sorry I'm a mega crazy pregnant lady (not true but to spare feelings), I hope you can forgive me but I just can't stay here this time! It's me, not you!" Good luck, I hope you can get out!

Dini you work so hard! I am exhausted just hearing about your work! :p Happy V-Day to us! I bet your DH will get to feel kicks soon. This lo is pretty active after dinner so my DH just keeps his hand on my belly while we watch tv and he gets to feel some little kicks and wiggles. :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a strong, active baby! This lo is a crazy person! :p The last us tech said my placenta is right in front, yet I can feel a little elbow knocking around right behind my belly button. :p Luckily it's mostly adorable and hardly ever uncomfortable. :)

DD is doing much better, just coughing now. I felt better yesterday, then worse again last night and this morning. Boo! If I don't feel better Monday I'll go to the doctor to make sure I don't have another sinus infection.

We have no plans for New Years eve. We usually don't even stay up until midnight! :haha: It would be fun to do something, but it's also kind of nice starting off the new year with a good night's sleep! :p

I have had so much chocolate and iced tea/ caffeinated drinks the last few days. I actually think I'm a bit dehydrated because of my lack of water intake. Time to drink tons of water!!

Thanks Tara! It is crazy here right now. I talked to my husband about it a little bit ago. I told him I feel like I can't even breathe. He decided to air out the house. He opened all of the windows and turned several fans on. Instantly, it began to feel tons better.
They haven't been smoking in the house and I will probably be okay if we can just get it aired out. But now his family is complaining about being cold and his sister has already shut 2 windows. It actually is not cold at all and I am someone who is cold almost all of the time. I think we will play it by ear. If us being comfortable means them being uncomfortable and vise versa, there is no point in us staying here.

Rebecca, I really do feel for you. I try not to even go in my dads house because they both smoke and never open a window, even in the summer. Its absolutely terrible, even for my DH who smokes himself, so you know it's bad! DH never ever smokes inside though, and he is supposed to be quitting in Feb. Lets hope he does!

Tara I'm sorry you arent feeling good still. But glad your dd is feeling better. Yes happy VDAY to us!!!

We aren't doing anything for New Years because I work New Years Day and the day after. His family has a wonderful dinner that night and I may try to stop over after work for some food or to take leftovers but since I have to work the next day I will want to go home since I have to be back at work about 11 hours after I leave. I finally announced on FB! I figured 24 weeks was a good time. Here is the announcement photo.

https://i60.tinypic.com/iwq8nd.jpg

Do you think someone could tell me how to join the FB group now that I finally announced I may get on once in a while.

Dini I didn't get yours!

You know you're getting late into pregnancy when your OH buys you winter boots with handles because he's sick of watching you put yours on.

Dini I didn't get yours!

You know you're getting late into pregnancy when your OH buys you winter boots with handles because he's sick of watching you put yours on.

That's odd, I sent it again!

Dini awesome announcement picture!

Greygirl I'm so jealous of you getting rid of the dummy! Today I'm facing my first challenge of getting dd back into her own room. Once that is done I also need to completely remove bottles (she has one at night with milk and one in the morning with tea) and then take away the dummy. And of course potty training but I'm not rushing that one - I'm waiting for her to be ready!

As for New Years... Dh and I spoke about going for dinner and watching some live music. But he's been so flaky and changing things we'll see what happens.

I'm really struggling with backache! I'm going to try the yoga. And I've also decided I'm going to see if we can chat get dh's old gym contract into my name. Them I'm going to try go swimming, even if it's just two or three times a week. I don't know of why I didn't think of it before. I can leave work early occasionally so I can go while the nanny is there or otherwise I can go when he comes to visit dd. I'm sure even half an hour of swimming will make a big difference.

I bet the water taking the weight of your belly instead of your bones will feel awesome.

I finally found a yoga instructor that is willing to modify during a normal class for me. I asked another instructor a few weeks ago and she said I was too far along, but she is also a fairly new instructor and I think maybe she wasn't willing to take on the responsibility. This one that agreed to it has been a yoga instructor for years and has tons of experience. I start January 6th. Super excited.

Thanks Beanonorder!

I bet the swimming will really help! I should give that a try as well. I really don't want to go to a yoga class as I've never done it so maybe I'll order a DVD. I know I need to do something and I need to be more active for sure. I am just so tired all the time when I'm not working, and I can't go after work, not with 12-13hr shifts.

I am too tired to even make dinner tonight, so we ordered pizza. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more energy. I did get laundry done and a few other things. But I forgot the pet store the cats are gonna get something other than cat food for dinner lol.

So if anyone is looking to cloth diaper, Kawaii has a sale on for Boxing Day. 24 diapers of your choice for 129 bucks USD.

I would love to say I didn't just buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->