**April Bunnies 2015**

Lol northern. I'm sure you won't regret it! Maybe I'll check them out, still haven't decided what kind to use.

I bought the goodnight heavy wetter ones, but I hear that the bamboo are great.

Bamboo is very good, do you have a tumble dryer? I don't know if that is a ridiculous question in canada/US - not everyone here has one.

Bamboo just take a long time to dry after washing.

Bamboo is very good, do you have a tumble dryer? I don't know if that is a ridiculous question in canada/US - not everyone here has one.

Not everyone has one in their home, but 99% of people have access to them. I don't know anyone who dries their clothes any other way.

Not everyone has one in their home, but 99% of people have access to them. I don't know anyone who dries their clothes any other way.

Hehe, a lot of people do have them here but also a lot of people just line dry or dry over radiators and airers in the winter. I've only had a tumble dryer the past couple of years.

I can't add much to the cloth diaper conversation as we are just using regular ones.

I do need to start looking into strollers and car seats. My parents are buying it for us when they come in February. My husband and I sort of know what we want but I'm not sure we know where to start. lol. We want one that is easy to get in and out of the car and can sit on the stroller as well. We checked Walmart and target and saw some nice ones but I have a feeling we are going to need to make a trip as the closest babys r us is in Sioux Falls or Omaha which is a little over an hour away - one is in Nebraska and one is in South Dakota. I wish there was one closer to us!!

We got the Britax B-Agile system that comes with the B-Safe car seat.

Hehe, a lot of people do have them here but also a lot of people just line dry or dry over radiators and airers in the winter. I've only had a tumble dryer the past couple of years.

I love to line dry in the summer but we only get good enough weather about 15 weeks of the year. It would freeze otherwise.

Most people here have a dryer or at least access through their apartment complex or a laundromat but I don't think I'd do it if I didn't have it in my home. I think we will do disposables for the first month or so then move on to cloth.

Congrats Christina on 23 weeks! The closes Babies R Us to us is 45 min away at least and I wasn't that impressed. I am glad we went to look. We decided to register for the Chicco Cortina system with the Keyfit car seat. DH wants a jogging stroller, we don't jog but we love to camp (primitive, you know, in a tent) and end up going on trails and things a lot in the summer so I think we will look into one but I doubt we will be doing any camping with a newborn.

I am really hoping I can get my dad to buy me the travel system, or give me a gift card for the amount because I don't think anyone else in the family that would be generous has that kind of money. Asking my dad for it may be a stretch lol, but hopefully we get enough gift cards. I got a $50 visa card for Christmas and I think I'll save that towards baby things just incase.

26 weeks! Always been a huge milestone for me, as over 90% of babies born at 26 weeks survive. It also means 1.5 weeks until the ultrasound to check his kidneys. Hoping they have cleared up, and we will get to double check his sex and see his sweet face again one last time before birth. I can't wait to meet him.

Starting on my hospital bag list this week. Hope to have list completed by start of 3rd tri, then packed and ready to go by 34 weeks :)

Congrats on 26 weeks counting!! I hope all is well at your ultrasound. I bet it is, this one just likes to keep you on your toes I think!

I haven't even thought about my hospital bag yet, except that a robe and slippers I got for Christmas, the slippers are set aside for the hospital. The robe is way too warm for an April baby though and it barely fits as it is. I think I am behind on a lot of things here lol.

I don't think I'll think about hospital bag until 32/34 weeks. I got admitted last time at 35 weeks for a night so I guess I'd like it done for around that time again.

I know what I want in it this time so it doesn't seem like much of a job. Just a trip to pick up cheap nightwear, toiletries and then the maternity stuff like pads and breast pads etc.

Baby doesn't require much really!

Had serious blood pressure problems starting around 35 weeks last time, hospitalized and induced at 37 weeks. So I want to make sure everything is ready in case I need to be on hospital bed rest or induced early again this time. So I think 34 weeks is a reasonable time frame. I want to get my list completed now though so I can make sure I have everything and can tweak it, since I go back to work 1st of feb until he is born so will be very busy!

I'll be starting my hospital bag soon. Being high risk the doctor doesn't know when he will be admitting me in the hospital. I was hoping to wait until after my baby shower but I might have to start it sooner.

23 weeks today!! One more week until V day, and I am very excited about that haha.

26 weeks! Always been a huge milestone for me, as over 90% of babies born at 26 weeks survive. It also means 1.5 weeks until the ultrasound to check his kidneys. Hoping they have cleared up, and we will get to double check his sex and see his sweet face again one last time before birth. I can't wait to meet him.

Starting on my hospital bag list this week. Hope to have list completed by start of 3rd tri, then packed and ready to go by 34 weeks :)

Didn't know about that, so went looking for more information - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_viability It's so exciting that we're getting close to them having a massive increase in being able to survive! I'm 26 weeks next Saturday.
I hope the scan goes well :)

If everything goes according to plan I'll probably get a hospital bag ready around 35 weeks. I know I wanna get a new robe and slippers for the hospital, and then just toiletries and all that, along with some comfy clothes.
I got the most comfortable pj's for christmas, they're fleece so they're just SO soft. I've hardly taken them off hahaha.

Going to work for a double shift today, ugh. Lol I just wanna stay home. I decided to give my network marketing business another go, and for real this time around. I'm also going to start blogging again. So I'm looking for a good day planner, so I can plan out my day by the hour. Anyone know of a good one? The one I like best so far is this https://www.amazon.com/Action-Day-W...sr=1-1&keywords=action+day+daily+planner+2015 I think I'll just go ahead and get it and try to be super organized this year!

Yeah I'll start collecting items now and hopefully have it done before mat leave. I took way too much with DD.

I am sore today. The lower part of my belly is so achey!

So I'm going to schedule the 3d scan. Probably for mid to late January. Anyway. My husband is afraid we will be able to tell gender right away. I'm not so sure. Its done at our OB so they know we don't want to know and all. We can just remind the tech we don't want to find out.

I really want to see baby! So excited. But I don't want to ruin that surprise of not knowing despite it taking a heck of a lot of patience.

Christina I have to say that waiting for the surprise with number one really is worth it. Or at least it was for me. I know not everyone would agree. But it will be exciting to have the 3D scan.

So I started getting dd back into her own room. Nap time was awful. I spent two hours trying to get her to sleep with no luck. I was so angry and frustrated by the end of it. But bed time there were a couple of tears and then she was asleep in ten minutes. She woke up a little before 1am and came through to me and then really struggled to go back to sleep. So at 4am I was still awake. Two nights of crap sleep have not been fun but I do feel like I'm making some progress with her. Of course my nanny had to also call I sick today... Anyway, at least I'm on holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->