**April Bunnies 2015**

I think it's difficult to keep up with big group threads where you feel out of touch if you miss a week or two. I couldn't even imagine joining a group like this last pregnancy even though it would have helped me a lot!

I picked up my 20 week scan report and apparently the report puts me edd at the 7th of april. My menstrual due date should be on the 15th by my count and 16th by the dr's calendar. I doubt they'll really move it to the 7th.

My dd measured a week ahead from 16 weeks and still came on 41 weeks based on my menstrual due date.

Christina you for v day!

Perplexed I have been measuring one week ahead since 9 weeks but I refuse to change my due date. They messed up my dates last pregnancy and they ended up having to put me back and going through the same weeks again (including v day) killed me! Even after they decided on a due date I still watched it sail past with no action. If I had stuck to my original due date that I had calculated then dd arrived bang on time and would have saved myself lots of heartache!

I'm feeling a lot better now but exhausted. We're going to climb into bed together shortly (7pm) and I'm going to put a movie on. Its the only way I can get some rest with her. I have to work six days this week so I really can't afford to start it already tired.

Beanonorder...Im still here :thumbup: I come and read every couple of days. I'm on. The Facebook page as well :)

Perplexed....I love One Born Every Minute. I find it interesting watching the differences between the UK and US versions too! I haven't been watching it as much this time around...maybe nerves? Haha. I love the English accents from the UK version! :haha:

I have my consultation in a couple weeks for if I can have a vbac or not....I'm really getting nervous. Anyone had one yet whose going for a vbac? What should I expect?

Christina it was -30C here last night. We came out from a hockey game and almost suffered hypothermia waiting for the car to warm up and be able to move in the traffic. I get you! It sucks!

So weird! I was sitting on the floor with DD and all of a sudden there were spots all over my field of vision. I wasn't dizzy or anything like that...just saw all those spots. Don't know how long it lasted but it couldn't have been that long and I felt completely fine. I wonder if I have a migraine coming up that I haven't felt yet?

Beanonorder...Im still here :thumbup: I come and read every couple of days. I'm on. The Facebook page as well :)

Perplexed....I love One Born Every Minute. I find it interesting watching the differences between the UK and US versions too! I haven't been watching it as much this time around...maybe nerves? Haha. I love the English accents from the UK version! :haha:

I have my consultation in a couple weeks for if I can have a vbac or not....I'm really getting nervous. Anyone had one yet whose going for a vbac? What should I expect?

It wasn't much of a consultation. She just went through my csection notes from the doctor and saw how I was closed up, the reason for it, and went through the risks with me. She also outlined the complications that could increase the need for a repeat csection.

Congratulations on VDay Christina! Such an exciting milestone. I am sorry you are dealing with such freezing temperatures.

Perplexed- I am sorry to hear you are having a tough time lately. I hope your spotted vision clears up. I don't know enough about migraines to answer the question. Did you call your doctor? I am also sorry to hear you are feeling so down :hugs:

Beanonorder- I have noticed several people who haven't posted much in awhile. I was just thinking of Eidson the other day wondering if maybe her work schedule just picked up to where she can't get on here and post as much. I think some other people are just mainly using the Facebook group now.
I still post most of my stuff on here just because of an issue I had with a Facebook group a little while ago. It had been a closed group and I thought it was still a closed group when I posted something on it. Then a bunch of random family members and friends of mine were commenting on it when I realized the group had become public. I'm not sure if the creator did that or what, but now I just don't post stuff I like to keep private on Facebook.

Anyway, Holly has grown so much now that every time she moves, my entire belly moves. I'm loving it. It looks like my belly is dancing. I've tried to record it but she stops every time!

I would say the creator changed it. Our group was open a few days ago to add Dini and Amelie but it's secret now.

I'm starting to mildly panic about the third trimester! I don't feel ready for it yet and at the same time I always hate these awkward days between trimesters where you know you are basically out of one but not technically in the other one.
I just don't feel ready for this baby yet! And I keep thinking, "The third trimester is coming. SHE is coming." And then I try to calm myself down by reminding myself that I still have 3 more months to get ready. Anyone else going through these crazy insane emotions?

I feel like I'm completely loosing my mind. Most days I can't tell if I'm happy, sad or angry and it shifts between each. I'm either laughing, crying or on the verge of wanting to throw something. Lovely!

Part of it may have been because I'm not working and with classes being out and my internship was on hold bc I'm at the school so they were on break also! Part of it may be a combo of everything else. Nerves, etc. Idk. I go back to my internship tomorrow so hopefully that fixes some of it.

I still have a few more weeks until the third trimester but I'm anxious thinking about all that I have to do before the baby is born and shockingly most of it has nothing to do with baby prep right now.

Hi ladies. I'm trying to catch up.

Rebecca glad you are back and I hope DH's cousins gfs baby is okay. She sounds so frustrating!

Wanting I get how you feel, we have several very sick patients in my unit that have the flu and I was vaccinated for it but I'm pretty sure that is part of what I had. Pregnancy puts you at a higher risk but most pregnant woman with the flu do just fine it just takes longer to get over it. Seems I developed a touch of pneumonia with it as well.

Christina and northern sorry about the cold! Yikes. I was about to complain it's going to get to -9 here Wednesday but I think I'll skip that now.

Maggz did you buy a jogging stroller system? We decided on a regular one but DH wants a jogger as well at some point because we like to be outside and go camping and the wheels seem so much sturdier but most of them didn't have adjustable handles and we needed that.

Perplexed I hope you don't end up with a migraine!

I was also wondering about a few people. I think Tara posted on here a week or so ago but the others have been gone a while.

Beanonorder I hope you got some rest! You sure have had a lot going on.

Afm I think I'm on the mend finally. This has been awful! A doc at work felt that I had the flu and I think he was right. I get bronchitis nearly every year and have never had it this bad. I think it was the flu and bronchitis that turned into a mild pneumonia. I am still coughing stuff up and wheezing something terrible and you can hear the rattle pretty well when I exhale sometimes. On a positive note though my body aches have eased and my throat is better and I slept for a straight 3 hours this morning. That's the first time since December 30th I've had more than 2 hours.

I have a midwife appt tomorrow and I don't want to step on the scale, my batteries died in my scale but at family doctors on Wednesday I was up 5lbs since last month making it a total of 14.5lbs so far. I only wanted to gain 25 but looks like that is out the window. I am vowing to better my eating habits! I have been eating way to many sweets for the last month and that stops now! Okay that's enough for tonight.

I spent about 2 days in panic mode and now I feel like I've been in third tri forever and time is standing still.

Saw the dr from my earlier prenatal appointments. Prescribed iron tablets and ordered my gtt though I don't have to do it till early February. Didn't do a u/s which is strange for me as other drs are so u/s happy and do one at every appointment. Used a doppler instead and said baby is kicking at it lol

Btw for people that have experience with dopplers, do they hurt? I've never had one used before and there was a weird sensation in the area it was near. Like slight pain. Is this normal? Dunno why it didn't occur to me to ask.

I've used a doppler from 14-30 weeks with DD1, 10-20 weeks with DD2 and 8 - 20 weeks this time and have never had any pain. That sounds strange.

Do you get it after ultrasounds too?

No I've never had pain with a Doppler.

Got my diabetes education appt for tomorrow afternoon. Too bad I can't find my health card! I think they'll let me in without it because I've sent away for a new one, but I have no idea what happened to it.

Dini glad you're feeling better. Yeah the one we got is a jogger, the wheels on it looked so much better than the other ones, I don't wanna get little plastic wheels that can't go up a curb lol. But you're right, it doesn't have adjustable handles. I'm 5'5 and DH 5'8 so we can both use that one comfortably.

Never had pain with a doppler perplexed...

DH is going for a week underway :( Sucks but I'm gonna go down to San Diego to spend some time with him tonight before he leaves. We're gonna go for a nice dinner and stuff, can't remember the last time we went out together!

no I've never had pain with ultrasounds either which is weird...

Hi. I had pain on a few ultrasounds, it was always in the same spot. I think it was by my right ovary so perhaps it's from a small cyst or something?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->