**April Bunnies 2015**

I think it just depends what day of the week my OB is working that week.

Ladies, I think my days of bending over and picking things up are done. Just leaned down for 2 seconds to pick DD's laundry up out of her basket and started getting shooting pains in my belly. Talk about uncomfortable!

Hey Beanonorder

It relaxation one is 20 minutes and the affirmations is 18 minutes. This is the one I got. https://hypnobirthingaustralia.com.au/shop/surge-of-the-sea/

I plan on purchasing one of her other bundle packs.

Highly recommend starting soon. My approach has be "you have to train for a long time to run a marathon, so tackling a natural birth is the same". Even if it is just 10 minutes per day on the breathing, it all helps in the long run :)

Maggz- Happy 29 weeks! I'd get something to sit on in the class if it would help. Anyone would understand, I'm sure. :)

Beanonorder- That's a bummer about that pool. What terrible timing! Hope you can find something else you enjoy doing for February.

Northern- That is so close! I feel like "March Madness" will take on a whole new meaning this year. ;)

I seem to have my congestion under control. Drinking tons of water has helped. I'm starting to feel it's allergies. I'm usually pretty good at staying on top of my allergies. I take something at the slightest sign of them and then they don't get the better of me. But this time I guess I was just a tad too late. But lots of people's allergies are flaring up around here. I think it has something to do with it being cold one day and then warm the next.
I get up tomorrow and leave for the airport. My son is excited and I'm just ready to get this trip out of the way. We aren't checking any bags; just taking 2 carry-ons. One of them is a suitcase that will need to go in the overhead bin and I plan on getting a flight attendant to help me with that. I was curious as to whether I might get to board early being pregnant and traveling with a 3-year-old. Unfortunately, that wasn't one of the qualifications. One of them was "baby in arms." And I kind of want to say, "What about baby in belly?" lol It's also tricky! We'll see..maybe they can help me out. I just don't want my pregnant self standing there blocking the aisle waiting for someone to put my bag up for me.
I'll just be happy when we arrive.

Northern I will email the books to you when I get home from work. I briefly saw your post on Facebook but needed to leave for work. Now I can't get the damn vpn to work so can't get on Facebook again.
Steph I also saw the stuff you posted. Looking forward to taking a look.

So... Dh called it quits last night. Long story but he seems to be living in a parallel universe to me. He told me I'm selfish and self absorbed and only look at things my way. He said a bunch of other things too. Anyway... I'm not sure how I feel or what I'm going to do. I think I just feel numb to everything.

bean that's quite the news to get :hugs: I don't understand what you're being selfish about. Obviously we don't know everything, feel free to pm me here or on facebook if you wanna talk or just rant. :hugs: :hugs:

rebecca I can't get over how stupid I would look haha so I probably won't! I'm sure someone will help you with your carry on! Have a safe trip :)

steph I agree the sooner you start, the better. I've only been doing the relaxation though have hardly listened to the affirmations. I loved the stuff you shared on fb!

Thanks Maggz.

Rebecca I forgot to say usually priority boarding applies to anyone travelling with children under 12. In the six flights we took to get home and back again we were able to always get on first (or at least with the business class passengers). Just go straight to the front of the line, even if no one tells you to. I promise the won't turn you away!

Bean: I'm so sorry about your dh :hugs: if you need anything we're all here

Bean so sorry that your dh has finished it :( I really hope now that your not in limbo any more you can look to the future and plan for your two baby's xxx what is your plan now? Would you stay I China as a single mother? Also I can't remember but do the rest of your family stay back home?

Beanonorder- I'm sorry to hear that news about your husband. That is tough. Prayers for you as you navigate a new road. I don't know the whole situation (of course), but it sounds like something else is just going on with him. I hope there are people around you who will surround you with love and support right now.

Also, thank you for the tip about the flight. I will go ahead and get in line with priority boarding. It just doesn't make any sense to do it the other way around. I'd just be in everyone's way.

I'm exhausted today. I couldn't sleep last night for a variety of reasons. I will probably crash at my mom's house when I get there!

Yes Scottish the rest of my family are back home. But apparently I am still in limbo. After all he said last night he messaged me later and said he knows his timing wasn't great but he had reasons for leaving. And then said he did want to come back. Today he was messaging me about this marriage book I have on audio and how he doesn't like the narrators voice so he's going to try find the actual book. I wanted to ask him what's the point seeing as he's ended it but I just left it alone. He also told me he's given notice on his current apartment and is looking for a place in the area I live in. I just said ok. He's a good dad and dd loves him. She deserves to see him as much as possible. He was then here when I got home from work and I couldn't even look him in the eye. Eventually he pushed me into talking and I just said I had a bad day at work. I didn't feel like dealing with any more drama so I made polite conversation but we mainly focused on dd. When it was time for him to go he told me about a place he's found about 2 minutes away and that he's sorry he's not doing what I want and moving back but he's going to be right here and that its not forever. So its kind of like last night never happened....
I know a lot of you are reading this and thinking why doesn't she just leave! Even I'm wondering that sometimes. But its so hard. No matter what, he's always going to be part of my life. And he does have good qualities, he just is immature and has had no good example to follow in his life. These are not excuses. I don't know what I'm going to do but I have decided I am going to focus on dd and the new baby and, when I get the rare chance, myself. I'm definitely going to stay in China for at least one more year and save money and I'm going to research Australia and New Zealand and moving there. What happens with us remains a mystery I'm not going to deal with right now....

Aww I am sending you big big hugs :hugs: I can't imagine how you feel.

So sorry to hear about everything Beanonorder.

I can highly recommend Australia!! That is where I am from!! Currently living in the US tho...

If you have any question, I am more than happy to help out!

Bean- sorry about everything you have to deal with.

I am exhausted this morning. :sleep:
This week has been draining. Between my internship, classes, homework, work for my internship that I do at home, and then my appointments. I have my diabetes education class soon so I am getting ready for that (waiting for my hair straightener to heat up :haha:). I am lucky that my husband is on board and is going to eat what I am going to eat b/c it will make it so much easier. Hopefully I can keep my sugar levels down to not be put on medication. After my appointment I go to my internship and then I go do a home health visit tonight. I have class tomorrow and after that is done I am pretty sure I am going to pass out for a while (my wish is to sleep for 2 days straight but I have to clean my house :haha:)

It's so difficult not knowing what will happen...especially since it's almost like the conversation didn'T happen. Hoping you figure things out and can decide your long term plans. :hugs: bean

Huge hugs Bean it must be so hard for you. We are all here for you if you need a rant or a whinge. I think you have stayed so amazingly strong through all of this and are being such a wonderful role model for your daughter and bubba boy xxx

I'm on my phone so I will post more tomorrow. But our flight was great and we did get priority boarding!

I think a lot of the msgs I post on my phone don't show up here.

Sorry things are so difficult Beanonorder. Hope things work out the way that makes you happiest in the end.

Rebecca glad you're there safely and that your flight went well! Hope you get to rest now and have an awesome baby shower!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->