**April Bunnies 2015**

Northern: My belly button felt like it was going to rip last time...it was so stretched out. It doesn't seem to be doing the same thing this time though, but maybe it's too early.

Rebecca: Glad to hear that the baby is drinking milk now! Your son is so adorable, I think he'll make a great big brother :)

I wonder if my itching was caused by some allergies! While I am still scratching it isn't extreme anymore.

Ugghhh counting, really?!! This time or last time?

This time. I have eczema and I had dry skin in my belly button. the dry skin gets really inflexible, and yup. The skin tore. This was a while back and I am having a horrible time trying to get the skin to heal. It gets scabby then splits again. almost better now I think though. DH thinks it is the grossest thing ever. He also gets squeamish because if I touch my belly with any pressure, my belly button(maimed as it is) pops inside out completely.

My belly button feels like it's going to tear. It doesn't seem like it's going to pop, just the outer edge feels like it's drawn so tight it could tear.

Mine actually did 0.0

Ohmygod counting don't say that I'll cry! :cry:
Mine feels tight like that too, but fortunately my skin isn't dry so I hope it will hold out :/ I would just die.

Rebecca glad she's eating, your son sound like he's got it down with the babies. I'm sure he'll be an excellent big brother :baby::thumbup:

Not much new over here, just school again and work of course. Actually, last night DH surprised me, told me we were going out for dinner but we had to swing by his uncle's house first to pick something up. When we got there, they were making me a birthday dinner and my favorite cake! :) It was so sweet and we had a good time.

On another note, I need new clothes. Shirts, at least. I'm gonna have to find some good tank tops that actually cover my bump, my regular ones are not cutting it anymore. Any recommendations?

Edit: My bday is actually tomorrow lol but since DH is going away tomorrow and has school tonight, they were forced to move up the dinner :)

Northern I'm sorry about your belly button (and counting too - ouch!). Thankfully that is something I'm not having an issue with!

Perplexed I hope your itching is nothing serious.

Maggz happy birthday! That is so sweet they made dinner and cake for you. I don't have suggestions about clothes. I'm so over mine but I'm just dealing with them!

Rebecca I'm glad to hear the baby has started eating. I hope she listens to your advice.

I finally made an appointment for the new doctor - and I managed to get in with the one I wanted. Its going to be next Wednesday and I'm looking forward to getting some answers about the birth and what will happen etc.
I can't wait to go on holiday! Only 9 days of work left to go! Finally I can sort out the house and arrange things the way I want. I've ordered a few more baby things so not much left to get!

awww happy birthday maggz!! :hugs:

for clothes I still wear some regular t shirts and tanks in a size larger than my normal. they are from Victoria's Secret pink from last pregnancy. I lived in them postpartum even though they were quite big. but I have to say, they don't look "nice" in a larger size and I only wear them for comfort. I wear proper maternity tops most of the time.

bean: it's awesome that you only have 9 more days to go!

I just realized we are all in double digits!! exciting!

If it makes you feel better ladies, I have terrible skin in terms of handling pregnancy and that is probably why it happened. I have so many stretch marks from my first baby that it is absolutely distressing to look at. Luckily I haven't gotten any from this little guy... there is simply no more real estate for them to appear.

Counting- I haven't had the belly button problem, but my skin is like yours when it comes to stretch marks. I haven't gotten any more this pregnancy, but I got so many last time that I don't think there's even room for more! I wish my skin could be so lovely like so many others whose skin never changes!
My belly button is very deep, and I think that keeps it from being affected during pregnancy.

I couldn't sleep again last night from the itching I started crying at 4.30 because I was so exhausted and the itch was everywhere all at once. In my fingers and feet it was so deep that there's no relief.

Got stuck in traffic so i couldn't make it to my appointment. Aunt told me to just go to the nearest er. I feel ridiculous doing that but I have no other option. I'm trying to scratch my cheeks off as we speak.

Please go get checked Perplexed :hugs:

Happy Birthday Maggz! I am short so I can still wear longline tops or tunics. They are nice post baby too.

My belly button is still in, I have quite a deep belly button, despite having huge bumps it has only ever gone flat not popped.

I have a midwife appt today - it'll just be the usual basic checks but it is nice to have some contact with the community midwife. The hospital is quite impersonal sometimes and makes me feel very high risk when I don't think I am that 'risky' at all.

I just had such an amazing swim! I wish I could go everyday.

So today, for the first time in 8 years of teaching, I walked out of my class! They just got me so frustrated I knew I was going to cry so I walked out instead so I could calm down. The bought me chocolate afterwards to say sorry!!

Good luck perplexed. I hope the itching is nothing serious xxx

Amelie how was your weekend with hubby? Good luck with appointment. I am now consultant led and my appointments have been every 8 weeks lol next one in 7 weeks to organise induction at due date and antibodies blood test.

No tearing belly button here! Mine is also deep so only goes flat. I got stretch marks when pregnant with dd but the last two pregnancys I haven't had any more luckly. Hope it stays that way lol

3rd try aches and pains creeping in for me. I keep getting a shooting achy pain at the tops of my legs. Ok I'm morning but I am limping when walking at night. I guess it's just too much bending and lifting but I can't help that with a 17 month old :haha:

Bloods came fine and I was prescribed something for the itch. So relaxed and sleepy right now!

Our weekend away was really lovely Scottish. I was sooooo tired on the Sunday night because we did loads of walking and stayed up late.

Dinner at the hotel was amazing too, my DH took a photo of me and bump.

https://s11.postimg.org/f9mc5hj1f/IMG_20150124_05942.jpg
picture share

Aww that's lovely! I would live to do something with mine like that as well.

You look beautiful :flower: love your dress xxx

Perplexed thank goodness all is ok. I hope the medication helps with itching! I know how frustrating that is! My legs get itchy badly now and again

I just had such an amazing swim! I wish I could go everyday.

So today, for the first time in 8 years of teaching, I walked out of my class! They just got me so frustrated I knew I was going to cry so I walked out instead so I could calm down. The bought me chocolate afterwards to say sorry!!

I can totally empathise with this - I am not coping at all well with stress this pregnancy. Little things that would normally just wash over me are really niggling, and i'm feeling physically sick in difficult meetings/conversations when i'm getting a battering from a client or something and I would normally just take it and deal with it and move on mentally. I can feel the anxiety rising up in me, it can't be good for me or the baby but there isn't much I can do about it! i'm not planning to start my leave until 10 days before my due date.

I hope you are feeling better - sometimes a good cry is just what you need! xx

I've got everything bought to turn DD's room at my parents into a shared bedroom/nursery, since we can't properly set up at OH's place. I was going to do grey and white but DD protested. We are now doing lime green and white with pink accents. Owl theme. She's pumped.

Like this: https://visualeyecandy.blogspot.ca/2012/04/bs-nursery.html

Amelie you look so lovely xx

Northern: I like the colors of the owl theme it's so pretty!

Scottish: 3rd tri aches and pains have slowly crept up on me too...but nothing worse than last time. Except for the itch lol!

Happy Birthday, Maggz!! I thought I wrote that yesterday, but I didn't see it on here. Anyway, that was really sweet of your husband. I hope your birthday was great!

Amelie- You look very nice. I love that dress--it's so pretty! Glad you guys got a weekend away.

Perplexed- I'm so glad everything came back fine for you and that you have relief for your itching. That's so great!

Beanonorder- I'm sorry that you had a frustrating day, but it's a good thing your class felt bad! At one school I taught at years ago, a few coworkers of mine had done that. It seemed to work. Laws have since changed in the U.S. that we now get in trouble for walking out. There have definitely been times I wanted to do it!

Northern- I love the owl theme! It's great!

D's baby is doing well and has started nursing. My MIL encouraged her to pump frequently, and she gave the baby whatever was pumped, so it helped more milk come in. So, now she is nursing and everything seems to be going great for her.

AFM- I'm getting sick or something. I'm trying hard to fight it off. I have to get on an airplane on Thursday to go up for my baby shower. I do NOT want to be sick--even with a cold. My husband has been sick for a few days now. I actually thought he had the flu--he's had his flu shot because he has to get it. But he had no fever. He was just very tired, congested, and not very hungry. He seems to be doing better. I took a nap yesterday after not sleeping well the night before and woke up from my nap feeling bad. My stomach hurt and I had a headache. Then, that went away and I started getting a sore throat. I went to bed early last night thinking I'd wake up feeling worse. Thankfully, I feel better and for the first time in awhile, I slept like a rock! 8 uninterrupted hours of sleep. I still have a sore throat this morning, but no other symptoms. I'm wondering if my allergies are flaring up; I took some Claritin. So, I hope to just keep feeling better because I don't want to be traveling while sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->