• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April Bunnies 2015**

Has anyone woken up in the middle of the night with heavy cramps? It's happened a couple of times and happened again last night. At 5am: bam! The only relief I could find was with a hot water bottle on my belly. It feels like AF cramps but non-stop. I thought this was normal but I'm starting to get worried. Does anybody else have this? My first scan isn't until next week...

And FYI, I'm not liking DH right now either! It's like he's going out of his way to drive me nuts!

I have been went to the doc today to get blood results and he said he doesn't know what they mean and if I'm gonna loose it I'm gonna loose it nothing can be done, I walked past midwife room.and asked her and she's booked me in to the epu monday

You've gotten me worried now. I hope nothing bad is happening. Maybe I should go to the ER and get it checked out. Do you still have PG symptoms?
What's epu btw?
Oh no no no sorry I didn't mean to worry you the epu is the early pregnancy unit, mainly because I suffer low progesterone and had trouble in my previous pregnancy I didn't mean to connect the two posts :(

Oh thank you for clearing that up! I still worry because i'm a worry wart but I feel a bit better O:)

Has anyone woken up in the middle of the night with heavy cramps? It's happened a couple of times and happened again last night. At 5am: bam! The only relief I could find was with a hot water bottle on my belly. It feels like AF cramps but non-stop. I thought this was normal but I'm starting to get worried. Does anybody else have this? My first scan isn't until next week...

And FYI, I'm not liking DH right now either! It's like he's going out of his way to drive me nuts!

I have been went to the doc today to get blood results and he said he doesn't know what they mean and if I'm gonna loose it I'm gonna loose it nothing can be done, I walked past midwife room.and asked her and she's booked me in to the epu monday

You've gotten me worried now. I hope nothing bad is happening. Maybe I should go to the ER and get it checked out. Do you still have PG symptoms?
What's epu btw?
Oh no no no sorry I didn't mean to worry you the epu is the early pregnancy unit, mainly because I suffer low progesterone and had trouble in my previous pregnancy I didn't mean to connect the two posts :(

Oh thank you for clearing that up! I still worry because i'm a worry wart but I feel a bit better O:)
it's normal to worry I can't even count the amount of times I was at the doctor in my last pregnancy worrying over pains lol it was always only stretching but still worried :haha: i was put on magnesium in the end to help

Suzy--I read this in the first pregnancy book I got a couple of days ago. Sounds like cramping is very normal, although many women may not experience it heavily.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 9
Husband let me go to bed for a hour lie down and iv not been able to sleep coz I feel sick! Typical!
Also we told MIL today and she's a bit shocked but excited :) glad we have told someone but now she's dying to tell everyone!

Husband let me go to bed for a hour lie down and iv not been able to sleep coz I feel sick! Typical!
Also we told MIL today and she's a bit shocked but excited :) glad we have told someone but now she's dying to tell everyone!

my mums already told my nan:haha:

Hey ladies,
Sounds like everyone is going through similar stuff right now. Since you're all talking about symptoms, I'll jump in. We will start out with the positive--I have lovely boobs lol! Full and round and not overly tender where I'm cursing them. DH's doing double takes.

As far as the less fun stuff, not too intense so far. I have been very exhausted, especially in the evenings. I just run out of steam. I have been getting a little nauseous and dizzy, mostly if I go more than a few hours without eating. Never nauseous enough to not want to eat...I feel like regular meals and snacks if needed keep the bad stuff at bay so far. Pinchy, stretchy cramps, but nothing intense. Oh also I have woken up a few times in the middle of the night feeling so miserable, like dizzy and nauseous and headache. My first thought was "Oh crap...How did I forget I was pregnant and get wasted last night?" because it seriously felt like a horrible hangover, like when you're sobering up in the middle of the night. LOL That's about it so far. I'm 4 weeks 5 days.

Went for my second blood draw today. My first came back fine with HCG at 333 and progesterone at 29.3. I don't know what they should be, but the nurse said those were good numbers. The real test will be this afternoon when they call me. I just want to hear, "Everything looks great. Your HCG is doubling well."

Hey ladies,
Sounds like everyone is going through similar stuff right now. Since you're all talking about symptoms, I'll jump in. We will start out with the positive--I have lovely boobs lol! Full and round and not overly tender where I'm cursing them. DH's doing double takes.

As far as the less fun stuff, not too intense so far. I have been very exhausted, especially in the evenings. I just run out of steam. I have been getting a little nauseous and dizzy, mostly if I go more than a few hours without eating. Never nauseous enough to not want to eat...I feel like regular meals and snacks if needed keep the bad stuff at bay so far. Pinchy, stretchy cramps, but nothing intense. Oh also I have woken up a few times in the middle of the night feeling so miserable, like dizzy and nauseous and headache. My first thought was "Oh crap...How did I forget I was pregnant and get wasted last night?" because it seriously felt like a horrible hangover, like when you're sobering up in the middle of the night. LOL That's about it so far. I'm 4 weeks 5 days.

Went for my second blood draw today. My first came back fine with HCG at 333 and progesterone at 29.3. I don't know what they should be, but the nurse said those were good numbers. The real test will be this afternoon when they call me. I just want to hear, "Everything looks great. Your HCG is doubling well."

i was told today my progesterone when done was 26 so not sure what that means

That's good, Whisper! My nurse said they want it to be above 20. Also my friend who had low progesterone said even with supplements, hers barely made it over 20. She is over halfway through a healthy pregnancy now.

Iv hardly had any symptoms today. Feeling really bloated and having stretching pains. When you feel you belly low down does it feel bruised and really tender or is that just me?

xkirstyx yes my belly feels tender as well.
Sarah thanks for the book extract. It's so reassuring to know that it is normal but it's just one of those things that not every woman has. I've noticed that women tend to generalize the way they felt during their pregnancy as a normal thing for every one. For example, my mother told me that if I didn't have MS by now that I wouldn't have it. Because that was HER experience. Sure enough, 2 days later: BAM! Morning sickness! I called her and said: you lied! She couldn't stop laughing and said what goes around comes around. That's the way you made me feel when I was PG with you O:)

Just got the call! My hcg went from 333 to 803 which she said was great. I was under the impression that it was supposed to double every day, but she said it depends on how far you are. She said they just look for it to double between the first 2 blood draws. She also said I don't need to come back for any more blood work. We scheduled my first scan for Wednesday the 27th. Yay!

Hi everyone! Sarah invited me to join the group, and I'm so excited!

I am 5w3d, due with our first on April 5 (Easter!) and cannot wait for my first appointment exactly three weeks from today.

I am nervous, too, though, because I haven't had any blood draws and don't know my hcg levels. My doctor only does early blood work for high-risk patients, so my first appointment will be an ultrasound, followed by a 10 week, more in-depth appointment.

Lots of stretching pain so far and my bbs hurt SO bad, but otherwise, feeling good! Definitely drained by the end of the day.

Hope you are all feeling well and having a great day! :hugs:

Welcome Amy. My doctor doesn't do blood work awell. My anxiety is so bad u worry about every little thing! My want to know baby is grown fine!

Welcome Amy. My doctor doesn't do blood work awell. My anxiety is so bad u worry about every little thing! My want to know baby is grown fine!

Yes, EXACTLY! Every time I go to the bathroom, I'm checking for spotting, just constantly paranoid.

Ahhh! When is your first appointment? How will we make it?

Scan went well today! Dr said I'm between 4 and 5 weeks and the sac is exactly where it is supposed to be. Oh and there is only 1!!
I told my friend I wouldn't be able to be her maid of honour. Let's say just say it went just as I expected. She did say she's very happy for me, she's just very overwhelmed and shocked. I do feel bad for not telling her we were ntnp but this was only our second cycle and for me it's personal and not for every one else to know. Anyway, what's done is done.

I need to wait till in 6 weeks till I can phone midwife to book my booking in app at 8 weeks. The doctor doesn't even see you here now all they do is give you the mw number.
I'm the same checking toilet paper, worry why I have a certain crap, worry why I don't have a crap and the now worry just now is my boobs don't hurt anymore!!!! You would think this being my 3rd I would be a lot more relaxed!

I need to wait till in 6 weeks till I can phone midwife to book my booking in app at 8 weeks. The doctor doesn't even see you here now all they do is give you the mw number.
I'm the same checking toilet paper, worry why I have a certain crap, worry why I don't have a crap and the now worry just now is my boobs don't hurt anymore!!!! You would think this being my 3rd I would be a lot more relaxed!

I guess it never gets easier! So glad we all have each other to lean on.

Glad scan went well bean. Iv been looking at booking a early scan I'll see how I feel in next couple of weeks

Scan went well today! Dr said I'm between 4 and 5 weeks and the sac is exactly where it is supposed to be. Oh and there is only 1!!
I told my friend I wouldn't be able to be her maid of honour. Let's say just say it went just as I expected. She did say she's very happy for me, she's just very overwhelmed and shocked. I do feel bad for not telling her we were ntnp but this was only our second cycle and for me it's personal and not for every one else to know. Anyway, what's done is done.

Congratulations!!

And, your friend will eventually understand. When I asked one of my childhood best friends to be in our wedding, she had recently just found out that she was pregnant, and although she would have delivered before the wedding, she just didn't feel comfortable. I was hurt at first, but totally understood! She will get there, too. :hugs:

I'm a bridesmaid two weeks on sat! Hope I don't end up worth bad morning sickness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->