• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April Bunnies 2015**

I have basically no symptoms. I just pee a lot! I am also tired but I've been sleeping badly because of dd. My first pregnancy was like this so I'm still hoping all is fine. Will feel a lot better after the scan tomorrow! F'x.

Welcome sharn!
Good luck with scan bean!

Anyone else keep feeling like they are going to come on there period? Like twinges /pain in cervix and heavy cranky feeling in abdomen I can't remember having the cervix thing with Lena until later

I had one day of that and haven't felt it since!

Started with full blown nausea at work today. I bought a bunch of electrolyte frozen popsicle type things and put them in the freezer. Thankfully it is hot and everyone just thinks that is why I bought them. This will be difficult to hide if it keeps up!

Oh no morning sickness already! Hope it settles soon.

Sometimes I feel exactly the same as before, other than bloating I feel quite normal. I hope that isn't a bad sign x

Feel so bloated tonight and can't stop peeing!

been so achey and crampy today ive actually been on knicker watch:haha: my cousin gave birth to her little girl today and my sister has been having contractions on and off since 4 am cant wait to get newborn squisshies

Aww jealous! Want newborn cuddles so much!

been so achey and crampy today ive actually been on knicker watch:haha: my cousin gave birth to her little girl today and my sister has been having contractions on and off since 4 am cant wait to get newborn squisshies

How exciting :)
My sister is also contracting :) induced last night.

Congrats for your cousin and your sister :)

I need to rant something out and I can't say it to anyone at work.

I know this is pregnancy hormone related but I have like developed this never ending rage towards our secretary at work. She's been with us for 4 months and I haven't had an issue with her, but she is driving me freaking insane! I don't even want to go to work tomorrow because I don't want to have to look at her! So bad! Anyone else randomly disliking people? She's a bit brash to begin with but it's like everything is amplified- her voice, her typing, her answering the phone, the list goes on! I feel like such a bitch! This is going to be a long 9 months!

I need to rant something out and I can't say it to anyone at work.

I know this is pregnancy hormone related but I have like developed this never ending rage towards our secretary at work. She's been with us for 4 months and I haven't had an issue with her, but she is driving me freaking insane! I don't even want to go to work tomorrow because I don't want to have to look at her! So bad! Anyone else randomly disliking people? She's a bit brash to begin with but it's like everything is amplified- her voice, her typing, her answering the phone, the list goes on! I feel like such a bitch! This is going to be a long 9 months!

i had that last pregnancy with hubby:haha:

northern I'm not liking my husband much at the moment! He is making me so mad all the time. And to top it off he went and told an old school friend I'm pregnant! It took all my self control to not punch him in the face! Scary to think I have to go through two 9 hour flights with him on Friday!

Its scan day today! I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time.

Good luck bean!

Does anyone get a stretching pain along hip bone, above pubic bone?

Has anyone woken up in the middle of the night with heavy cramps? It's happened a couple of times and happened again last night. At 5am: bam! The only relief I could find was with a hot water bottle on my belly. It feels like AF cramps but non-stop. I thought this was normal but I'm starting to get worried. Does anybody else have this? My first scan isn't until next week...

And FYI, I'm not liking DH right now either! It's like he's going out of his way to drive me nuts!

Has anyone woken up in the middle of the night with heavy cramps? It's happened a couple of times and happened again last night. At 5am: bam! The only relief I could find was with a hot water bottle on my belly. It feels like AF cramps but non-stop. I thought this was normal but I'm starting to get worried. Does anybody else have this? My first scan isn't until next week...

And FYI, I'm not liking DH right now either! It's like he's going out of his way to drive me nuts!

I have been went to the doc today to get blood results and he said he doesn't know what they mean and if I'm gonna loose it I'm gonna loose it nothing can be done, I walked past midwife room.and asked her and she's booked me in to the epu monday

I have been went to the doc today to get blood results and he said he doesn't know what they mean and if I'm gonna loose it I'm gonna loose it nothing can be done, I walked past midwife room.and asked her and she's booked me in to the epu monday

You've gotten me worried now. I hope nothing bad is happening. Maybe I should go to the ER and get it checked out. Do you still have PG symptoms?
What's epu btw?

You've gotten me worried now. I hope nothing bad is happening. Maybe I should go to the ER and get it checked out. Do you still have PG symptoms?
What's epu btw?
Oh no no no sorry I didn't mean to worry you the epu is the early pregnancy unit, mainly because I suffer low progesterone and had trouble in my previous pregnancy I didn't mean to connect the two posts :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->