**April Bunnies 2015**

Hi all! Hardly been here In a while! Glad you all still plodding along well. 34 weeks today woop :)

Congrats Scottish!

I had a bit of a busy day and didn't get to relax. Scrambling to get my own hospital bag ready and stressed about the hospital expenses. And it's finally hitting me how anxious I am about dh not being with me for the birth. Although mom and my sis want to help I just don't think itll be the same.

Happy 34 weeks, Scottish!

Perplexed- I'm sorry to hear about the anxiety of your husband not being there. I know it must be difficult. I am fortunate to be able to have my husband around for both children, but I know many women here who don't. I know it's not the same without him. Heck! It's not even the same for me knowing my mother might not be here for the birth.

I have been busy today. I had trouble falling asleep last night because the things I need to do were nagging away at me. If my husband hadn't been here also trying to sleep, I probably would have stupidly gotten out of bed and tried to do it in the middle of the night! Thankfully, I just ended up telling myself it wasn't worth the worry and going to sleep. I got up this morning with a headache. I always seem to have a headache on Monday morning for some reason. So, I went to the gym to get that out of the way because oddly that is the best way for me to get rid of my headache. I came back home and it was like I was a robot programmed to clean. I just started going on an organizing frenzy. I have bags full of clothes that I'm getting rid of. Boxes that are broken down and need to be thrown away. 3 bags of trash. And I got the pack and play ready to go in our room! Now I have one more corner in our room to clean out and set up the changing table. But I feel so accomplished right now and much better about how much progress I've made in just a few hours today.

I'm still here! 34 weeks today :) I look more on the Facebook group than on here xxx

Hey! not checked in in a while! So i'll be 36 weeks this saturday! got bad back pain this week and period type pains accompanied with stabbing pains really low down.

Looking forward to when she's here now!

It's a secret group, but if you PM me your Facebook link I'll add you in

Does secret group mean that if we post soemthing on there our friends can't see it? Or nobody can see it that isn't in the group?

It's 4:30am here and dd has been awake for the past two hours. I actually don't know what to do with myself I am so desperate for sleep.
I've been to the toilet about 200 times. I eventually had to get up and eat something...

No posts should be able to be seen by anyone. I don't even think you can find the group if you search for it. It won't come up in your news feed that you're posting in it and I don't think your friends can see that you're in the group.

beanonorder you need to tell your OH to step it up. Demand it, in fact.

Totally agree with you Northern.

Bean lots of :hugs: right now I'm relying on my husband to help with the older girls so much, but even earlier in the pregnancy as soon as my gd kicked in he took over all night wakings with the girls, because baf sleep screws my sugar.

Does secret group mean that if we post soemthing on there our friends can't see it? Or nobody can see it that isn't in the group?

No one can see it that is not in the group so it's great!!

Bean that sound hard work but I have to agree with northern you are going to run yourself down and get ill. You need more help from your dh. Get him to take dd a couple of nights so you get some rest. Xxxx big hugs

I think I'm going to scream!! I posted this extremely long post, responding to all of you and it takes me forever to post because of my hands and then my computer had an issue and it's gone :cry: Think I better restart it because it's doing it on other websites as well.

Ugh...so sorry ladies, I will try to post again later but that killed me to post all that.

*Edit Found the post!! YES!!

Anyone dealing with pitting edema? My legs, ankles and feet are ridiculous. I'm pretty paranoid because that is how things went at the end last time, right before my blood pressure shot up. My BP is still fine right now, just worried.

Yes counting, I have been for about 2-3 weeks now and I even wake up it it now. My BP has also been good and my hands are very swollen now as well, even people at work are noticing. I'm also a bit worried that I may end up with some BP issues but so far so good and I'm trying to stay optimistic. Saw the midwife today and she said some women just retain the fluid and i should try to lay down on one of my sides every day other than at night for a few hours...like I have the time!

Sorry I've been MIA, thanks to the swelling I was talking about my carpal tunnel is severe now, fingers numb all the time, losing strength and dexterity daily now, yesterday at work I was almost in tears by the end of the day and in so much pain :cry: I even had to have a co-worker open my water cup for me because I couldn't do it. It was awful. It was also a real eye opener for me because if it gets any worse, or even if it just stays the same I may have to take off work much earlier than 39 weeks. Being a nurse requires a lot of fine motor movement and I really struggle with that. My midwife said today that we would just take it a day at a time and to see if I can hold out till my next appt in 2 weeks and we will reassess, and if I need to she will put me on disability but I need to go till at least 37 weeks or I won't even get 9 weeks with him after he comes because here in the US you get family leave of only 12 weeks a year period. Ugh!!

I'm sorry for those of you with colds..boo! That is no fun at all!! I was sick several times this pregnancy and am praying I don't get sick again.

Had my shower Saturday and it was wonderful! I just can't say how great it was. I was so surprised at the turn out and my MIL did such a great job. I'll post some pics on the FB page later. We actually did get the pack n play, which as you all know I was dying to get. My work friends from night shift (I left nights about 2 years ago) went in together and bought it. So most of the big stuff is bought, I really wanted a rocker for the nursery but I don't know that we will be able to afford it especially if I have to take off work early. I got 3 boppys and a boppy lounger lol. I think I'm going to keep them all though...I haven't decided. I want to give one to my MIL since she will be keeping him when I work and was thinking of keeping one in the car so if we go visit friends of family I won't need to pack it. What do you ladies think?

Currently I'm washing his bedding. Do you all have a lot of things washed? I was really hesitant to do it because for some reason it makes me anxious about all being well, like if I do it something will happen. But at my appt today she said all looks good, and he appears to be head down, although a little diagonal, but still head down.

Sorry for the ramble!!

Dini sorry things are getting so tough for you. I understand how leaving work early is adding to the stress. I want my doctor to book me off from next week but I'm terrified the school will say they won't pay me this month then or they'll go back on the agreement about me marking from home.

Dd only went to sleep at 5:30am and I had to get up less than an hour later for work. And she woke up then too! I have no idea what was making her stay awake. She was not unhappy or anything.
As for dh... I've given up hope that anything is going to change. Its been four months and he basically hasn't followed through on any of the promises he made.

Ugh Dini that sucks so bad! I hate, hate, hate! the fact that the US doesn't have paid maternity leave. It's just ridiculous. It makes for very stressed mothers to be.
Your shower sounds wonderful I'm so glad you got the pack n play and all that you wanted. 3 boppys plus the lounger seems like a lot to me, but hey, whatever works for you girl! ;)

Bean :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"