**April Bunnies 2015**

Logan William was born at 8:49am weighing 3.6kg and 56cm long. Jaundice is under control and he is feeding reasonably well so far! I'm struggling a little but glad it's all over. Will update more and post pictures when I can sit up and get on my computer.

Congratulations! He was a great size even a week before his due date. :) I'm glad he is feeding well and the jaundice is under control. What wonderful news! Take Care! :flower:

Please keep Logan in your thoughts and prayers. His bilirubin levels are climbing and are at 2.5. If they hit 5 they will transfer him to the NICU in the other hospital.

Congratulations bean!!! So happy for you. Hope everything went well and Logan's level won't rise any more :hugs:

Amelie I hope the epo helps this time, with more than your stomach ;) I only took one capsule yesterday but I'll do 2 today and then insert one tonight. Gosh I feel like everything I do is about the baby these days. Consider me consumed!

Bean: :hugs: hopefully they won't keep rising and they won't have to transfer him!

Bean huge hugs hope the bilirubin doesn't rise further - am thinking of you and Logan xxx

Quick update for those of you not on the Facebook group. I'm fairly certain I am in labor. I have been to the hospital and checked. I was 3 cm and 50% effaced. Contractions and coming on strong. I can't even bounce on my ball anymore they are so intense. I will update with more later. This is all I can type now.

Bean I'm thinking of you and Logan. Hoping his levels stabilize!

Amelie, are you just taking the EPO orally? I've been taking 2000mg orally for over a week and started inserting 1000mg at night a few nights ago. Was wondering how much I could take.

Maggz, I'm with you, totally consumed! Its all I think about. I need a distraction but I doubt it would work.

I really want to try to do something to hopefully get things started. Even though I've had BH and some real contractions that has done nothing. Going to start walking more. But what else should I do?

I'm just taking epo orally, I've read enough to suggest inserting it does nothing much and when I've tried before it makes so much mess and I was weirdly tense about the capsules not fully disolving and them being there if I had an internal!

Sex seems like a more fun way of getting prostaglandins and also a hit of Oxytocin! My DH would be put off if I was popping epo up there too.

Bean I hope Logan is doing good and he didn't need to be transferred xxx

Christina I would suggest keeping active by walking as much as you can and if you have a exercise ball sit and bounce on it as it helps get baby low in position. Are you taking epo capsules? They can help ripen the cervix. Also rlt is good for helping labour progress quickly when it begins. That is the ways I am trying. With your first it's more likely to go overdue than early. I was 10 days late with my first so be prepared. Other things, sex is supposed to help and I've heard eating lots of pineapple to helps. Good luck.

I have just been taking epo orally as I to am afraid of something happening and being checked with epo everywhere lol :haha: I am doing 3000mg just now but will up this tomorrow to 4000 maybe! It makes me go to the toilet 4/5 times a day which doesn't feel normal lol so afraid to up the dose too much.

I think being active does help a bit but I've never gone into natural labour :rofl: with DD1 I was walking 2 miles a day maybe right til 39+3 when I was induced. DD2 I was running around after a toddler.

At the moment I am ridiculously active still but no signs of my body doing any preparation. I did have some very painful BHs after :sex: but I don't think it means much.

I like to imagine if I had my cervix checked it would be welded shut, I am very much thinking this will be a May baby rather than an April one.

I may just been in deep denial though because life feels so crazy and with Ivy only being 4 and Elodie just 2, there isn't really much time spare to prepare?

The baby's room should be finished today though. My daughters are sort of using it as a playroom as it seems silly to not let them use the available space. It feels lovely to have a proper baby room, I didn't do that with dd1 as we were renting and we moved really close to her arrival. DD2 we were in the same rented house with 2 bedrooms and we knew we would move rather than have the kids share at that house so we didn't decorate or anything.

We actually own this house and there is space for a real nursery. It feels a bit special to be getting to do that side of things.

Aww Amelie I understand how you feel!

We are living with our inlaws at the moment while our house took a bit longer than expected. No space for a nursery here so DD never had one...never had a space of her own. We are doing some final touches on our house...it's finally finally almost done. We have a nursery planned...I don't know if we'll move before I deliver but I'm excited to finally have our own house. That's how I'm keeping myself busy these days, doing everything that's needed for the house hehe.

Somedays I want baby to be here NOW but most days I appreciate the delay, lol. Yesterday the dr said the head isn't that low and she doesn't recommend a cervical check (which I didn't even ask for anyway), and said that if I haven't delivered by the 12th she'll check then. But I'm not expecting to deliver till the 20-22nd range.

Bean I hope Logan is doing good and he didn't need to be transferred xxx

Christina I would suggest keeping active by walking as much as you can and if you have a exercise ball sit and bounce on it as it helps get baby low in position. Are you taking epo capsules? They can help ripen the cervix. Also rlt is good for helping labour progress quickly when it begins. That is the ways I am trying. With your first it's more likely to go overdue than early. I was 10 days late with my first so be prepared. Other things, sex is supposed to help and I've heard eating lots of pineapple to helps. Good luck.

I have just been taking epo orally as I to am afraid of something happening and being checked with epo everywhere lol :haha: I am doing 3000mg just now but will up this tomorrow to 4000 maybe! It makes me go to the toilet 4/5 times a day which doesn't feel normal lol so afraid to up the dose too much.

I asked about the overdue stuff. ftom what I've understood I won't be going past 41 weeks. I'd be induced somewhere in between.

I'm going to start with walking as it's something I should probably be doing anyway lol.

Beanonorder, sending tons of strong positive thoughts to Logan & you. :hugs:

Rebecca I checked fb & am anxious for your update!

I woke up at 4 a.m. Suddenly I thought of everything I need to get done and decided since my energy ends by 3:30 every afternoon anyways I might as well make the most of the extra 2-3 hours today. :p

I am so curious when & how this baby will come. Everything is so different with him than with DD. Tried to dtd with hubby last night but he said "If you go in to labor tonight I will not forgive you," joking but I could tell he's tense about it bc his work is so intense right now. I was like, okay, never mind... :dohh:

Tara that cracked me up! My DH didn't want to either as he had to work this morning but we will give it a go this weekend.

Amelie, that's sweet that you get to do the nursery this time. Did you do a theme or special colors?

I'm thinking that since I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow I'll up my oral EPO to 3000mg then as well.

My hips and pelvis are really sore today. I can tell things are stretching and making room. Also my "abs" are sore today, pretty much my entire bump feels like I did a work out lol.

Hoping the rain slows down today so I can go for a walk. I plan to get some stuff done around the house, have a few things to put away and organize in baby's room but I figure if I can handle it a walk would be good. Wish my dog wasn't such a leash puller but I can't handle walking her anymore :-(

Tara: I know exactly what you're talking about. I woke up at 5.30 and was ready to pass out again by noon!

I did epo vaginally last night didn't bother me but j hadn't thought of the capsule not dissolving fully lol maybe I'll just do it orally now :haha:

Amelie that's sweet that you get to do a room for the baby.

Tara hahaha I laughed :haha:

DH made me stop by the store last night cause he wanted a pineapple (?!) and then told me when I got home that it was for me. :rofl: he cracks me up. We'll probably be dtd this weekend, since his schedule is so busy again it's just so hard to get in on week nights! :(
Planning on vacuuming and doing a little cleaning today, then hopefully taking the dog for a walk later (it gets so hot now I either have to take him before 10 or after 5)

What are your guys' plans for today/the weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->