**April Bunnies 2015**

Omg Button - are you a ratty owner??!

I used to be pre LO. I'm waiting until he and number 2 are older before getting more. The one in my avatar was my last gorgeous squishy boy Toby.

I'm measuring a week behind at 5weeks 2 days. There is a sac there but it's empty. I have another scan in two weeks to make sure everything is ok. I'm so worried! I knew my dated were going to be off but it's just so scary seeing a empty sac xxx

:hugs: Kirsty it is still very early to see much and I have read lots of threads on here similar and when they return baby has caught up and heartbeating away! I hope this is the case for you! When do you go back? It is so frustrating waiting another week xxx

Edit: sorry just read 2 weeks to scan hope the time passes quick xx

Kirsty I hope and praying there's a heart flickering bean when you go for your next scan :hugs:

I don't get to have an early scan so I'm really hanging out for 9 weeks (if I get there) for the hb on the Doppler (if i find it) :(

Yeah back 2nd sept at 8.30am. I have my booking in on the 1st so really crap I'm going to have no go to that not even know if there is a baby or not. I'm so scared and keep crying but there is nothing I can do but wait.

Oh Kristy, I'm sure everything will be fine! Positive thoughts!

I think if looks could kill my contrary coworker would be dead. I don't know why she feels the need to be such a condescending nasty human being! Anytime someone asks me how I am I catch her rolling her eyes. The waddling comment last week and her telling me I asked for it to be sick because I tried to get pregnant has totally changed my opinion on her. She's here complaining about her son. I feel like I might tell her "oh well, you ask for this stuff when you try to have children". Taking everything out of me not to walk out and say f**k it to my job!

I know hun it's hard when in limbo but I sure everything is great and it's just to early to see anything. xxx

Omg Button - are you a ratty owner??!

I used to be pre LO. I'm waiting until he and number 2 are older before getting more. The one in my avatar was my last gorgeous squishy boy Toby.

Yayyyyyyyyyy , small world :D Our last boy passed away two years ago.

Can't wait until I can have a little ratty gang again, I miss those snuggles.

Kirsty - I'm sorry you're having a stressful time. I'm sure you'll got back on the 2nd and there will be a bouncy little bub. I have my referral appointment on the 1st, although that's even more boring than the booking in appointment.

Northern - she sounds like an utter delight. Poor you having to suffer her and M/S.

I just realised I may need a new handbag for when I get my pregnancy notes as the one I have now is a teeny tiny one. It's a hard life being pregnant!

Chance is on your side Kirsty, as that's too early to see baby anyway, so it's very likely you'll see baby in two weeks!

I'm having a poo day. Nausea is worse (I'm trying carrots, Northern!). I'm simultaneously constipated and have diarrhea. And I now have brown cm and brown stringy bits again.

Awww Kirsty, I hate it that the appointment wasn't more reassuring. It's frustrating when you leave with more questions than answers. But I hope the next one gives you all the reassurance you need. On the bright side, I have read thread after thread on here about people seeing an empty sac one week and going back to see baby shortly after! I hope the best for you!!! :hugs:

Kirsty try not to worry u no it's hard not too I had a scan at 5 weeks with dd after bleeding and same as u and I was just let u felt so helpless BUT went back 2 weeks later and there was her little flickering heart beat then I had more bleeding due to me being a care worker and catching some falling out her wheel chair and again all was fine was just bruising coming out, it hard not to worry but try and not to xxx

Kirsty try not to worry u no it's hard not too I had a scan at 5 weeks with dd after bleeding and same as u and I was just let u felt so helpless BUT went back 2 weeks later and there was her little flickering heart beat then I had more bleeding due to me being a care worker and catching some falling out her wheel chair and again all was fine was just bruising coming out, it hard not to worry but try and not to xxx

Edit can u pay for a private scan from maybe 6 weeks to settle u xx

I am not quite sure how I am feeling today as I just got up about 30 minutes ago. My son is still in bed. He sleeps in--I can't complain about that! I am mildly concerned that I may have forgotten to take my prenatal vitamin yesterday. I'm thinking it might not matter as along as I have been taking it. I'm having baby+toddler brain. Twice as bad! :)

Last night I was feeling very sick and even watching TV was giving me some kind of motion sickness. So, all I could do was lie in bed, look at the ceiling, and feel like crap. I seem to be better today, but my day has not really gotten started yet.

hugs Kirsty! I can just imagine how frustrated you must be. On the positive side - at least you knew your dates were going to be out. I have every confidence you will see something in two weeks time.

Tove here is the link: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...our-unnecessary-essential-baby-purchases.html

Thanks Beanorder! I was just looking through things on Amazon for a registry. I'll obviously be waiting a while to purchase anything, but it's fun to look! I think I'll read through that thread first though!

Kirsti, sorry you weren't able to get any peace of mind. But from the sound of it, a lot of people experience the same thing then get relief shortly after. Will say a prayer for you. XX

Hi girls we live in the UK so Oswin yes we are def flying to Mexico eek! 10 hours in the air with a 14 month old eek...I spoke to the midwives and they say it is fine to fly in 1st and 2nd tri altitude doesn't make any difference I don't think. I just keep in thinking of the nice relaxing 2 weeks at the other end lol. Even though I can't have a drink we are going with mil and fil so hopefully I can catch up plenty of sleep while we are out there and get a bit Of a tan hopefully 😜

Thanks Beanonorder! I bookmarked that thread to help me with future purchases.

Big hugs to Kirsty! I hope these two weeks pass quickly and that your next scan will be perfect!

Great Oswin!! They've been working for me + protein. I'm at work and feeling fine and have been good for over 24 hours. Didn't take diclectin again this morning either.

The only thing I find is that I eat and then I'm fine, but all of a sudden out of the blue I get insatiably hungry. I can't even wait for 5 mins or I start getting nauseous. Who knew it was possible to actually get that hungry!

This day is brutal. Just had someone threaten to call the newspaper because I didn't break rules to help her out. I told her to go ahead. Little does she know my boyfriend is senior journalist at the paper ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->