**April Bunnies 2015**

hi ladies can I join? im due april 20th :) happy and healthy 9 months everyone :) looking fwd to getting to know you all :)

I'm off to bed to try get some sleep before this scan in morning. Still bleeding brown blood and feeling very very sick! Night everyone. Will update once I get home from scan xxx

My DS is being a gem. I was feeling rotten, and he declared he waa a nurse and asked what he could do to make me feel better. Then he reminded me about the extra strong mints i bought for the nausea, and got daddy to fetch them. Now he's laying in bed cuddling me :cloud9:

Will be thinking of you Kirsty x

Hi RainbowBaby :wave:

Will be thinking of you Kirsty x

Welcome rainbow baby :flower:

Kirsty big big :hugs: for tomorrow, will be thinking of you and I bet baby is just making you worry over nothing xxxx

Scheduling called today! Our u/s is September 5th, she'll be 9 weeks on the dot.

And, our Doppler shipped today, so it should be here by the end of the week. Even though I highly doubt we'll hear anything at 7 weeks, I'll get to practice with it this weekend!

Welcome rainbowbaby! Congrats!

Citrus, baby brain is the worst! I can't believe how early mine kicked in this time. It's driving me nuts!

Guess I will stock up on some protein snacks and carrots! Last time I barely ate for 4 months! I was overweight then so losing ten lbs. was fine, but I'd really rather not do that again! Guess I'll see what next week brings.

Does anyone else feel like this has been the longest couple/few weeks EVER since your BFP? I've only known for a week and a half and it feels like a MONTH and a half! Too bad the 2nd & 3rd tri's go by so fast! :p

OH, Kirsty, thinking of you and fingers crossed. Hoping for great news after your scan tomorrow!:hugs:

Kristy - Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well at the scan tomorrow.

Tara - Yes, I was just thinking that everything is moving so slow. I just want my doctors appointment to come so I can make sure everything is progressing as it is supposed to.

Prego brain is definitely hitting me.. I think part of it is me being tired too.

I just found out my best friend is pregnant!!! We went through this last time too! Our girls are 3 weeks apart!! Ours will be 6 weeks apart this time!

Thinking of you Kirsty!! Hope all goes wonderful!

Northern, that is so much fun!

Yes Citrus, I have baby brain really bad too, even tried to get into the wrong car the other day..:shrug:

Tara - OMG yes it seems like an eternity since we found out, it's going so slow!! I just want to get to my Dr. Appt as well!! For some reason today I'm worried, I know I need to learn to relax!! But like I said earlier I took that stupid CBD and it still said 2-3 weeks over a week after the last one said that and days after my HCG was 2301. I stopped worrying about that thanks to Oswin but for some reason I decided to take a regular Wondfo tonight and I feel like the line isn't as dark as it should be. It's probably nothing, I still have the same symptoms and actually the cramping has minimized to just a few times a day now and no more spotting, which the Nurse said was probably implantation, although it seems late for that but maybe it was left over?? Sheesh I need to stop analyzing everything and enjoy being pregnant, I'm just so scared that something will go wrong and mess up the greatest thing that has ever happened to me!

Dini, I totally know what you mean. I didn't struggle to conceive but with the high number of miscarriages in my family I am cautious. When I woke up this a.m. my boobs weren't really sore, so I immediately had to take another pregnancy test. :wacko: It sucks that you have things making you nervous! The wondfo may have been lighter bc you're well hydrated? Plus those tests aren't known for their consistency (I had a frer be lighter after I'd had a darker one; freaked me out but the internet says it's super common and nothing to worry about). When is your scan again? You probably said but I'm having a hard time keeping track of everyone! :p At least we have each other to pass the time with while we wait!

Northern, that's awesome! I had my sis first time around--it's much more fun with someone to conspire with! :)

Dini, I totally know what you mean. I didn't struggle to conceive but with the high number of miscarriages in my family I am cautious. When I woke up this a.m. my boobs weren't really sore, so I immediately had to take another pregnancy test. :wacko: It sucks that you have things making you nervous! The wondfo may have been lighter bc you're well hydrated? Plus those tests aren't known for their consistency (I had a frer be lighter after I'd had a darker one; freaked me out but the internet says it's super common and nothing to worry about). When is your scan again? You probably said but I'm having a hard time keeping track of everyone! :p At least we have each other to pass the time with while we wait!

My Dr.'s appt is the 26th, but I don't know if they will scan me or not to tell you the truth. I'm going to beg them too though if they don't plan to. I know I'm just making myself crazy and it's silly but after all we've been through I just can't stop worrying! I have good days and bad.

Yes you are right, we have each other at least! I need a hobby lol!

Oh and guess what? So we decided to tell his grandparents today because we told his mom and she was dying to have someone to talk to and she wanted to talk to her mom about it. They are an amazing support so I would want them to know if something bad happened anyway. Well anyway his grandma burst into tears instantly and ran to her room after saying "I have to give you something". She came back with this hand crocheted light purple and white baby blanket, matching booties and a hat that her mom made! I wanted to cry myself. She said she'd had it for years and was supposed to give it to me when we got married but she just couldn't do it to me because we were so heartbroken over failing for years. Purple is my favorite color and her mom knows that (she lives in Florida) so that's why she made it that color. I can't believe it, it's so beautiful and sweet. My DH actually still has his great grandma, she's 89 now, so if she sticks around for a while our baby will have a great great grandma, and now it has something she made it. How adorable is that??

That is such a sweet story Dini!!! Love it! Yes, I would def beg for a scan. We drive ourselves crazy with all this wondering! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->