**April Bunnies 2015**

Oswin- I just noticed your ticker for your son! My son is only 3 days older than yours! :) I suppose I should have a ticker on here for him.

Also I am going to go out and buy some carrots for sure.

I'm getting that as well northern. My M/S hasn't started properly yet but I just felt a bit hungry then went straight to feeling wobbly and nauseus. I'm going to have to make sure I have a fridge full of carrots for when it really starts. I got HG at 14 weeks with DS.

This day is brutal. Just had someone threaten to call the newspaper because I didn't break rules to help her out. I told her to go ahead. Little does she know my boyfriend is senior journalist at the paper ;-)
:rofl: what a first class moo!

Oswin- I just noticed your ticker for your son! My son is only 3 days older than yours! :) I suppose I should have a ticker on here for him.

Also I am going to go out and buy some carrots for sure.
Aw yay! I didn't have one for Robin, just lots of pregnancy tickers, then i thought it might be a bit mean not including him :haha: What's your wee guy called?

I'm getting that as well northern. My M/S hasn't started properly yet but I just felt a bit hungry then went straight to feeling wobbly and nauseus. I'm going to have to make sure I have a fridge full of carrots for when it really starts. I got HG at 14 weeks with DS.
Oh my, I didn't know that HG could come on so late :nope:

Oswin- His name is Gordon. We call him Gordon-Lee most of the time because he is the 3rd. :) We will have kids practically the same age! That is crazy!

Getting it late is better, they can give you the good anti sickness tablets that actually work once you're in 2nd tri! I only had it for a week and then a couple of weeks later my nausea disappeared completely and I felt fab.

Oswin- His name is Gordon. We call him Gordon-Lee most of the time because he is the 3rd. :) We will have kids practically the same age! That is crazy!

Oh yeah, how strange! Hope these two are also born three days apart!
Also yay, Gordon was born on my wedding anniversary :)

That would be hilarious! Also funny you got a present shortly after your anniversary.

That would be hilarious! Also funny you got a present shortly after your anniversary.

We thought he'd come on the 8th as that's when they induced me, but it took another 3 days :dohh: When was your due date? I was June 26th.

My due date was July 14th. Technically, he came 6 days early. He was actually almost born on the 9th. He was born at 11:58 PM. I was in labor for 24 hours.

I hope to God that I don't have a labor that long with this one. I was so tired.

My due date was July 14th. Technically, he came 6 days early. He was actually almost born on the 9th. He was born at 11:58 PM. I was in labor for 24 hours.

I hope to God that I don't have a labor that long with this one. I was so tired.

Whew! I thought 17 hrs was long!

Whew, so many pages!

Kirsty, w/ DD I bled bright red @ about 5.5 weeks and saw an empty sack. Plus my HCG instead of doubling dropped a little. They told me I would mc but that empty sack is now a bright, boisterous first-grader. I know it's impossible not to worry, but don't lose hope.

Oswin & Button, I am a former rat mom too! Oh they are the best! I am already steering DD toward them for when she wants a pet of her own. :)

Button, your rat is too cute. Mine looks very similar. His name is lucky...I bought him as a pup for snake food (my snakes only eat frozen because I don't have the heart to feed them live rats). One of my new snakes kept refusing frozen, so I HAD to try live, he still had his eyes closed and everything! Well, I couldn't watch it, so I left him in there overnight and checked in the morning, and she didn't eat him! So I called up the place I got him and asked if I could bring him back, and they told me to just stick him in the freezer (ALIVE!!) and he'd die. I was horrified, so I kept him. I bottle fed him 5+ times a day, raised him up, and now he's my fat and happy adult PET rat :haha:

I love rats too much, they're so funny. That's why I was turned off from getting snakes originally because I couldn't feed live rats to them! Then I found out that they eat frozen, so now I have pet snakes and a pet rat lol.
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/IMG_3342_zps4d917c38.jpg

That rat is actually really cute!

Kristy - 5 weeks is early to see anything.. so hopefully you will be reassured in a few weeks when you go back in. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Aw he's a cutie. I could never have a pet snake, not unless I could feed them on quorn sausages! My park has a farm with a few snakes and I refuse to take LO there on Thursdays because that's when they feed them. I do love snakes though.

Thank you so much for all the positive thoughts! It's helped me so much today xxxxx

Aw he's a cutie. I could never have a pet snake, not unless I could feed them on quorn sausages! My park has a farm with a few snakes and I refuse to take LO there on Thursdays because that's when they feed them. I do love snakes though.

All of mine eat frozen rodents, and I get them shipped to me that way so I don't have to kill them. It's easier to feed them when I know the rats are dead and were killed humanely I guess. I only have ball pythons, and two boas so none of mine get particularly large (except the boas :haha: ) and my son loves them to death. My son understands the circle of life, and all that, but he's generally not around when I feed them either, just because they lose their tiny little snakes minds when they smell food and I can't watch a snake and my son at the same time and I don't need him getting bit, even though it won't do anything I still don't want that kind of accident lol.

Boas are lovely. We used to go to reptile place when we kids where you could hold them and one kept trying to go in my mums handbag because he could smell an open bag of wotsit crisps in there.

I wouldn't be able to handle a rat! The tails freak me out! I bought two *female* hamsters for DD at Easter and I came home a month ago to 7 babies hanging out in the cage! Just got rid of the last 3 yesterday. That is enough rodent for me!

Oh also, I have something to show you! Like I said before I run a prenatal education program. Here are our fetal models! Life size fetus models for 10,15 and 20 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe