**April Bunnies 2015**

I've got a scan tomorrow at (estimated) 5+6 due to previous ectopic. ANY chance at all I'll see a heartbeat transvaginally?!

I think there's a pretty good chance. I've heard many women close to or at 6 weeks can pick up a heartbeat :flower: good luck tomorrow!

I've got a scan tomorrow at (estimated) 5+6 due to previous ectopic. ANY chance at all I'll see a heartbeat transvaginally?!

I'd say yes, as that's what my baby measured at the scan last week.

Hello, can I join? :)

Just got our bfp today, first month trying, we only decided to ttc in late July, and we were only giving it this month this year (for commitment reasons early next year). I was expecting af and bam!, it was positive! Looks like April 27th by various calculators but as o was only 2 weeks ago today it will more than likely be May, fx this sticks around and we will find out.

I'm on a different time zone to most people on this site, so I will read back over this thread tomorrow :)

Welcome lithodora :flower:

Wow so many pets we all have here! At the moment I only have 2 finches, I used to have an African grey parrot but we sold him :( and also a kitten but I had to rehome him when pregnant last year as he was a v naughty kitty and we were worried how he would be with a baby. But we happy with our finches as they easy to maintain :haha:

Livvy I wouldn't stress over it (I know, easier said than done.) In addition to the possibility of your urine being more watered down, some test have more dye than others, even of the same exact brand. Chin up!

How is everybody feeling?

I'm 8 weeks in 3 hours. Moving right along! This week went super fast! I find it really satisfying to watch my apps and tickers switch over.

I can't seem to get off the couch. Both my youngest have colds and are sleeping terribly at night. Then grumpy during the day.
When they do go down I'm so tired I just need to lie down. My kitchen is revolting and I'm nearly out of clean clothes :-(
That's my whinge for the day.

Hey I love reptiles too! I had a corn snake once, Jafar... man he was such a good snake. Then I left him with my parents while I went on vacay and they lost him. Never again will I leave pets with them! Haha.

I took a second FRER today (two days after my first BFP, 12 dpo), and the line was fainter than the first test I took. :/ cause for concern, or no?

I agree with eidson, there can be so many reasons. was it the same brand? ive heard of ppl who tests vary in color when they use dfferent brands. hang in there :)

completely random but can you eat ranch and sour cream while pregnant? I hear some ppl say to avoid homemade and restaurant ranch because of the egg yolk in it but that the ranch from the store should be ok? cant really find anything about sour cream, tacos sound pretty good right now but just making sure sour cream would be ok to put on it?

Sour cream should be fine. Everything is ok as long as it's pasteurized. I feel like you really have to go out of your way to find these things, aside from literal raw egg yolk.

thank you so much! I feel like there everything is on the "no no" list when pregnant. I search things up to be sure and most of it is said to be avoided :dohh: lol

Welcome to the new ladies!

Greygirl the heart beat is apparently visible from 5w4days so there is a good chance you'll see it.

As for me I'm stressed out a little. I've been spotting on and off but it's been brown and the scan showed no reason for it. But this morning when I wiped it was red. Only when I wipe. Last night I started feeling better and was able to eat dinner with no problems. This morning I still don't have any nausea despite having been awake for an hour and not eating. So red and no symptoms has me really worried.
I just had the scan on Saturday, could something already have gone wrong?

Sour cream should be fine. Everything is ok as long as it's pasteurized. I feel like you really have to go out of your way to find these things, aside from literal raw egg yolk.

I agree! I think pregnancy no-no's are hyped up a bit too much. I mean, deli meat? I ate turkey sandwiches as a staple diet when I was pregnant. If you haven't gotten some crazy bacteria infested food before you were pregnant, the chances are very slim you'll get sick from it when you are. My doctor even said sushi is fine, as long as it's at a place I've eaten before :rolleyes: although, not sure I would eat sushi while pregnant just in case.

I agree! I think pregnancy no-no's are hyped up a bit too much. I mean, deli meat? I ate turkey sandwiches as a staple diet when I was pregnant. If you haven't gotten some crazy bacteria infested food before you were pregnant, the chances are very slim you'll get sick from it when you are. My doctor even said sushi is fine, as long as it's at a place I've eaten before :rolleyes: although, not sure I would eat sushi while pregnant just in case.

thank you! and I agree, when I see some of the "no no's" im a bit shocked. like mangos, I would totally think that it would be ok lol

I mean...I can understand the herbal stuff, like certain teas, and caffeine and whatnot. Some of that affects development. But I think the no-no's because of "risk of sickness" is sometimes overrated.

I can't seem to get off the couch. Both my youngest have colds and are sleeping terribly at night. Then grumpy during the day.
When they do go down I'm so tired I just need to lie down. My kitchen is revolting and I'm nearly out of clean clothes :-(
That's my whinge for the day.

Aww so sorry. I have a pile of laundry waiting to be done sitting in my living room too. I'm exhausted enough as it is trying to keep up with cleaning a house and taking care of a husband, I can't imagine trying to do it with two little ones too! :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies!

Greygirl the heart beat is apparently visible from 5w4days so there is a good chance you'll see it.

As for me I'm stressed out a little. I've been spotting on and off but it's been brown and the scan showed no reason for it. But this morning when I wiped it was red. Only when I wipe. Last night I started feeling better and was able to eat dinner with no problems. This morning I still don't have any nausea despite having been awake for an hour and not eating. So red and no symptoms has me really worried.
I just had the scan on Saturday, could something already have gone wrong?

Not that I'm an expert, but I've heard it's fairly common to spot early on in pregnancy, even up till 10 weeks. Hopefully it's normal and the baby's fine :hugs:

I agree, some of it I can honestly understand just some of it is hard..probably because I like food so much lol

Thanks guys for the reassurance, it's just scary to feel like I'm alone in all of this. Can't wait till I can get a Doctor's visit, though that probably won't be until late September. :/

Side note, why are pregnancy tests so expensive? :growlmad:

They really are! That's why after the first cycle, I went straight online and bought the best ICs I could find. Bulk is definitely the way to go when TTC :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->