**April Bunnies 2015**

I'm so far behind - this is one fast moving group!

Still waiting (half hoping it doesn't come and baby is still fine) for ms. Feeling a big 'icky' some days...most of the time I feel low level rubbish, but don't feel 'pregnant' most of the time.

Don't judge me, but my lo turned 6mo today, and I never stopped wearing my maternity jeans! Lol.
I was actually down to my normal, healthy weight within weeks of her birth, but maternity jeans are so comfy, and look as good as normal jeans.
So no one will guess I'm pregnant just from my clothes (not planning on telling anyone).

Ssjad- I was wearing my maternity jeans for ages after I gave birth, even though I could get back into my normal jeans pretty much straight away. I'm going to start wearing them in a week or two.

Oh good, Button... glad I'm not the only one! My normal jeans are uncomfortably tight this weekend... pretty standard for me at 8 weeks. Hoping this is my last pregnancy, and I'll toss all my maternity clothes out!!!

Hey everyone sorry iv been so quiet but I am catching up everyday! I was at my SIL wedding yesterday. I was bridesmaid by 8pm I was bleeding bright red blood and hubby made us go home at 10 and sent me to bed. It only happened once and not had it since so it's prob from the blood clot under sac like the warned me would happen. I'm just so so so scared and and this two weeks is going so slow for my next scan. I just need to know what's happening so I can be excited again or move on.

Hi Kirsty, can you organise an earlier scan now you've had a more significant bleed?

I'm so glad to hear others are either wearing or looking into starting to wear maternity clothes! Last pregnancy I didn't start showing or put on weight until about halfway through so it feels wrong to be considering it now. But because I put on some weight back home a lot of my stuff is too tight and even though I'm losing now it doesn't seem to be coming off my middle! Thankfully I have a whole suitcase full of maternity clothes I can go through!

Hugs Kirsty :hugs: at least you know there is a cause for the bleeding. Hope thus week flys by for you xxx

A week in Tuesday so not too bad! Kids go back to nursery tomorrow so I have that to keep me busy x

It's reassuring to me that I'm not the only one with mild symptoms. I've got a stomach condition that's made me nauseous in the morning for years, so I'm not sure if what I'm feeling during the day is that or something new!:haha:

I know that ms could still rear its ugly head any moment and that's pretty terrifying since I start teaching again on Monday. Any teachers in the group with experience being in front of a class during these early days?

p.s. Rebecca, thanks for the bunnies!

I start my 8th year teaching tomorrow. Barely any ms, so I'm hoping it stays that way. I'm more nervous about having to pee. I don't have a room aide this year, so I'm going to have to ask someone in a room nearby if there is a bathroom emergency.

Well today I feel terrible 😔 waves of nausea, headache and dizziness just general bleurgh

Kirsty- I was thinking about you yesterday and hoping things were okay. I am glad your husband is very helpful and supportive. :)

Mewolkens- I am a teacher, but I am not teaching right now. I was teaching when I was pregnant with my son, but I didn't have bad ms with him. I took zofran at the time, and it was enough. Although, the thing that got to me while teaching during the first trimester was the fatigue. And having an assistant principal who had 4 kids herself, I asked her if I could take a short nap on my planning and she said it was okay.

My first appointment with an ultrasound is tomorrow! :happydance: I am so excited! I can't wait to get a real due date...even if it is an estimate between my lmp and the size of the baby. The rational side of my brain is trying to calm down the emotional side and prepare for potentially bad news. But I am just so excited! I want today to hurry up and be done with.

My first appointment with an ultrasound is tomorrow! :happydance: I am so excited! I can't wait to get a real due date...even if it is an estimate between my lmp and the size of the baby. The rational side of my brain is trying to calm down the emotional side and prepare for potentially bad news. But I am just so excited! I want today to hurry up and be done with.

I feel the same way. Im 6w2d and am super paranoid. I want to be cautiously optimistic but it is hard. I keep overanalyzing everything.

Good luck Rebecca!

School starts back here next Wednesday (the 3rd of Sept) and I am just so ready for DD to go back. I need some kind of routine to be able to function through the day. It should help speed time up too. I'm so over this staying up late and doing whatever she wants through the day! I need a bedtime routine and a schedule!

I'm exhausted and can't deal with her all night long anymore! That sounds terrible but I'm just so tired.

I think we're doing a good balance between optimistic and realistic at the moment. We're half discussing plans for if the 12 week scan shows a happy healthy baby, but we preface everything with "if it works out/sticks around". If I get to 12 weeks with no problems I'll be going into the scan prepared for any eventuality be it a baby, a missed miscarriage, etc, which I think is good, I know a lot of people who have thought that once they still have symptoms or no obvious miscarriage everything will be fine at the scan and get a very nasty upsetting shock, but I'm more cautious and prepared due to relative and friends experiences.

I'm a bit of a mess today, but not relating to this. Tomorrow I have a media thing for work that I have to speak at, I am an absolute ball of nerves. I'm really anxious, stomach flipping, so worried I'll mess it up...can't wait until it's over :(

I have gained about 2 kg already and I'm only 7 weeks! Not too happy about that because I don't want my weight to explode during pregnancy. I read that you really only need to gain 1-2 kg during the first trimester so I'm a little stressed. I think I eat only a little more than pre-pregnancy but I haven't had the energy to go on long distance runs or go to the gym... :(

Same here Tove! As soon as my vacation ends, I'm going back to the gym for some yoga and spinning.

Spent yesterday at the fair for 7 hours. My ankles were so swollen and I am beyond burnt. But I had such a great time. Didn't get to see as much as I would have liked because of the older kids wanting the rides. But next year it will be a mommy year! lol Gonna take a while to read back through everyones posts. but I'll do it!

No MS here yet. 6 weeks today. US tomorrow, I really hope to see good things.

Hi ladies, Im due 22nd. Im finally starting to have some symptoms but dont want to scare them off, they really do come and go. my early scan is on wednesday, till then im functioning on a autopilot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->