**April Bunnies 2015**

That sounds SO good! The farmers markets just opened here this week. Next weekend I'm going to go stock up on veggies and beef and start making big pots of soup and chili. I'm trying to learn how to bake homemade bread today! I want some good dinner rolls and butternut squash soup!

We will have marshmallows! We wrap potatoes in foil and throw them on the coals too.

Wishing I was part of your family today :haha: I looove fresh baked bread. And it makes the house smell amazing :cloud9:

Good morning! I don't know what my plans are yet. It has been hot and miserable here. So, I doubt I will be doing anything outside. But I just found out my in-laws are coming here on Thursday or Friday to visit for Labor Day weekend. lol So, I have some work I have to do on my apartment.

We just moved in here 2 months ago. And I still have to get the guest bedroom ready for someone to sleep in it. Right now, it's so full of boxes, you can't get in there. I was making progress until I was about 6 weeks and the nausea was just too much. And I'd much rather clean myself because my husband cleans in a hurry and everything gets disorganized. I'm a little ocd that way.

I am feeling pretty good this morning. My son is low-key so far. I feel mild nausea, but a combination of zofran, B6, and carrots seems to be helping! My sense of smell is so strong, though, I can't even believe it. I smell everything, and everything smells intense.

Missnurse- I did notice a post from you asking about early symptoms. My first symptoms were light-headedness, fatigue, shortness of breath, cramping, headaches, and being very thirsty!

Rebecca - thanks for that Hun mine are just like yours then. It's the waves of nausea I keep getting I'm finding hard to deal with it's horrible 😔

As for plans today we have just been for a wander around town, I treated myself to a new cardi it's starting to get colder again now!

It's a beautiful Saturday morning in Colorado. Hubby's company picnic is today so I have to try to look cute and not act pregnant! :p

I know I will regret saying this, but I was kind of expecting ms to kick in today--I should be 6 weeks. But I've been awake for an hour, eaten nothing, and I'm walking on the treadmill... and I feel totally fine. I mean, exhausted and heartburn and temp sensitive, but fine. While I agree with Button that I'd much rather wait than have early scans due to bleeding like last time, I could really use some reassurance right now!

Tara my nausea didn't start till about 6+4 and didn't get bad till 7.

We don't have frozen yoghurt here at all, which suits me fine because I hate it!

I'm just finished work after a lot of driving, we're doing nothing tonight, watching movies, and going for lunch with friends tomorrow. We both work Saturdays so only have a 1 day weekend :(

Tara, enjoy it while you can! Mine hit at 6 weeks as HG. Thanks to medication I'm not nauseous every second of the day anymore, but still vomiting 2-3xs a day. It's so uncomfortable!

I'm big time noticing some acid reflux/heart burn issues this week. I had to leave work yesterday to go get something for it because I felt like I was going to start frothing at the mouth! This is TMI, but a lot of what I'm actually throwing up is just frothy stomach acid. It is disgusting.

Mmmmm marshmallows! Sounds yummy northern and oswin!

I making soup today as well, red lentil
Soup with tiger bread (shop bought not homemade)

Well well well things have well and truly turned up a notch with me pregnancy wise!!! I am now just wanting to do nothing but sleep, getting food adversions, had sore boobs AND feeling nausea slightly arriving all this afternoon !!! Even the thought of my soup is yuk right now. Hope I can eat it once made :haha:

Oh and today I also started getting cravings for first time this pregnancy, a tuna sandwich mmmmmm

Tuna makes me sick even thinking about it! I had a bad experience one time at my apartment in university. Someone made a sandwich but when they opened the can all the juice spilled into out forks and knife drawer. We cleaned it all out but it smelled like tuna for weeks afterwards. Gross!

Thank you all for the feedback on signing. After all your positive reports I'm even more excited to try it!

Northern here is a wonderful recipe for dinner rolls if you don't have one yet. https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-ma...-rolls-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-187478 DH gets so excited when I make them! And they are very easy!

In other news, I'm a blueberry!!! Yay! Still mostly none, sometimes very occasional, light nausea here. And I'm 7 weeks. So I'm wondering if I'll be one of those who doesn't really get it. At least I will know on Wednesday if everything is fine, but I feel like it is.

Eww that's gross northern! Yea tuna is. A marmite thing love it or hate it! Will see how long it take to get an adversion to it :haha:

Are you eating tuna sandwiches? That's on our "pretty much banned" list of foods here, you can have it once a week or something, they don't recommend any women of child bearing age eat it often. I LOVE tuna :(

Here it's just a 'don't eat too much', but that's best when not preggo too!

"Some types of seafood contain little mercury. Although concerns have been raised about the level of mercury in any type of canned tuna, the FDA and EPA say pregnant women can safely eat up to 12 ounces (340 grams) a week."

I LOVE tinned tuna, but tuna steaks are even better!

Argh just been food shopping and all of it turned my stomach 😔

The nhs recommend that when pregnant you can eat up to 2 tuna steaks a week or 4 medium cans of tuna a week.

My measly tuna sandwich for lunch probably had not even half a can :haha:

Miss nurse same here :wave: when I went food shopping! That's how I noticed the new symptoms lol

Now I want a tuna sandwich but I don't keep meat in the house 'cause OH and LO are veggie. Might have to go shopping on my own this weekend and have one for lunch while I'm out.

I'm compiling a list of things I can't handle or I will vomit my face off:

The smell of lavender anything
The smell of fried onions
The smell of the grocery store
The smell of cigarette smoke
Hummus
Chicken
Fries
Soft drinks
The smell of any animal
The smell of grass

The one thing I can handle and feel perfectly fine: bread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->