**April Bunnies 2015**

I went food shopping yesterday, got ravenously hungry, and ended up with a cart full of carb snacks--including three different kinds of crackers! Things I normally never eat (part of being off sugar) but suddenly felt critical for my survival! :haha:

Tuna sounds delicious right now! I did just stock up on the regular kind as the albacore we normally eat is supposedly higher in mercury.

Thanks for the reassurance on the morning sickness... I may not even quite be 6-weeks yet, so I will just try to enjoy my appetite and relax for the time being! :p

I have started getting the waves of nausea too. I learned that I cannot eat curry :( But I probably should have figured. So far, most of the nausea is in the morning when I am getting food on my stomach.

One of my best friends didn't have MS for her first kid, so not having it isn't a bad thing. I hope I don't get it too bad.

Tara - Where in colorado are you from? I lived down there for a year when I went to school at CSU. I love it and still have a lot of friends down there between Denver and the Springs.

Walking round the supermarket is horrible, I make awful faces :sick: :lol:

Ooh Northern when you change the front page, my due date is now the 3rd.

So glad I don't have to go to a supermarket to do the food shop. I do all of mine online, saves me taking LO as well so no tantrums when he gets bored.

I'm so done with feeling like crap, when's the placenta take over!?

Has anyone bought or started using maternity clothes yet?

I can't button any of my trousers/jeans and having them unbuttoned/unzipped with a hair tie around the button is just not comfortable, they are still pushing on my belly which I hate.

So I think I need to go shopping for maternity pants tomorrow! :)

I haven't gone into maternity clothes yet. I keep feeling like I should because I have noticed myself opting for looser-fitting clothes due to being uncomfortable from bloating.

So funny that you just mention maternity clothes, I just came on here to post something almost the opposite lol.

I went shopping this afternoon and bought a dress to wear to 4 functions in the next 1-7 months, I was going to buy it in a size bigger than my normal one and just cross my fingers lol but they didn't have it so I got my normal size. I love it, it's perfect, and in my defence the middle of it is actually elasticated and has plenty of room for a small bump, not sure about the chest area though! But it was really cheap and I'll definitely wear it soon and in coming years, but yeah, 4 weeks pregnant and I've bought possibly the most non useful thing ever :happydance:

Was at a training today and of course ms rears its head for the first time and lunch was actually being provided. I ate a roll and forkful of potato. Tonight we are going out to dinner with the inlaws for OH birthday. Im not hopeful. :cry:

Ugh morning sickness has finally hit me :(

San Pellegrino Liminata flavour seems to be helping it a little bit. Ugh. This is my last baby....don't want to go through this pregnancy business again!!!

Went to the grocery store today for lemons and was making some pretty ugly faces at a lot of the food....people probably thought I was mental haha!
But good news I got a huge tub of Haagen Dazs Ice cream :happydance:

I'm taking my fruit ticker down. The pea is making me nauseous lol

Just hide the ticker in the "spoiler" then you can unhide it when it is more appetizing lol.

I was at a work thing today and it was catered by a place that does BBQ ribs and chicken and what not… I have determined that is something I cannot eat. :-/ I had like three bites and started feeling nauseous.

It's reassuring to me that I'm not the only one with mild symptoms. I've got a stomach condition that's made me nauseous in the morning for years, so I'm not sure if what I'm feeling during the day is that or something new!:haha:

I know that ms could still rear its ugly head any moment and that's pretty terrifying since I start teaching again on Monday. Any teachers in the group with experience being in front of a class during these early days?

p.s. Rebecca, thanks for the bunnies!

Mewolkens, sucking on mints help. I don't teach but I facilitate groups and do presentations all the time. It's my life saver

mewolkens I'm a teacher and I echo Northern - peppermints are a life saver! I also try to eat a dry cracker before class so that there is something in my stomach.

Yesterday my boobs were quite sore but thankfully the ms hasn't really returned. My appetite is still small and I'm still not a fan of meat. But its nice not to feel nauseous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->