**April Bunnies 2015**

Back from scan, measuring 7+4, which is right by ovulation. Heartbeat, yoke sack & foetal pole all seen. I'm so relieved. Not sure whether to change due date details or wait until nt scan. New due date is the 9th April. Xx

And just now read the other posts, sorry if that was horribly insensitive. Fingers crossed you can all get some reassurance soon. Hoping the next few weeks go quick! Xx

Back from scan, measuring 7+4, which is right by ovulation. Heartbeat, yoke sack & foetal pole all seen. I'm so relieved. Not sure whether to change due date details or wait until nt scan. New due date is the 9th April. Xx
:happydance: Soooo happy for you Beankeeper!! What did you go by to get your earlier due date?

Thanks for the welcome, girls!!

I forgot how the "pregnancy tired" is like a whole other level of tired, I'm exhausted!

Yay for a great scan beankeeper!

That quote about enjoy your pregnancy and being pregnant today is so touching and true! Loved it!

What is everyone's secret to drinking enough water? I struggled last pregnancy and I seem to be struggling again now. I just don't know what it is...

I drink tons of water. What I do is just get a large bottle and sip slowly throughout the day. I usually fill it up at least twice. I am also very thirsty, though. So, that helps me drink enough water.

Beankeeper- Congratulations on your scan! Very nice to see a good heartbeat!

Hi new ladies and congrats.

Yay Beankeeper, glad you had a good scan.

DS is being such a pickle at the moment that I've barely thought about my pregnancy. So tired though!

Glad you had a good scan Beankeeper! We have the same due date now!

Sorry for those feeling paranoid. After everything that's happened with me I'm feeling remarkably calm! I was told that if the bleeding stops I should go back in two weeks (instead of one) but I'm really considering waiting til 12 weeks. Am I crazy? It's just that I have to pay for each visit and I have no idea what excuse I can use at work this time.

I fell asleep putting dd to sleep this evening! So I got up, brushed my teeth, took my tablets and am back in bed! Working sucks, it's so unfair that dh gets to stay home with dd everyday!

Somehow I double-posted! I'm sorry. So, I am just editing this one because I can't figure out how to delete it.

Button- My son is being a handful too. I didn't get much sleep at all last night.

Ice water with lemon is my saviour at the mo, thank goodness. Mum's making a roast dinner as a treat (I've been craving it) so really hoping I'll be able to eat and enjoy!! [-o<

I'm with you all on pregnancy fatigue;Robin's living in front of the tv at the mo :blush:

Hope everyone is doing well today, congrats to those of you having scans, so jealous! Right now next week seems so far away for my first doctor appointment, never mind a scan!

Had a really stressful day at work today and yesterday, seriously, if the bean can survive this kind of stress levels it can survive anything! Shaking, nauseous, heart thumping...I don't cope well with nerves. I am really hoping I don't get too sick or tired in the first trimester, I can't call in sick so am rightly screwed if I can't work.

(((gentle hugs))) Lithodora. How come you can't call in sick? Look after yourself mrs, relax at home, pamper yourself xx

Lithodora- I am sorry you are going through so much stress at work! Hopefully, things calm down soon. I am also wondering why you can't call in sick? That's a bummer!

I'm self employed and work alone in a studio space type thing, if I don't work there is nobody else to do it :( So the one thing that terrifies me is being too sick/injured to work, I would have a lot of angry people to deal with. It's a worry in general life, never mind when pregnant! At least I can stay home if necessary, and just work slower and cry lol

That's a lot of stress to have on your shoulders lithodora. Look after yourself.

Thanks Button. In general it's fine, well, pretty much :) My husband is a great support when I'm having a tough time, if the worst came to the worst I could probably get him to help out a bit, I could give orders from my sick bed for some bits!

:happydance: Soooo happy for you Beankeeper!! What did you go by to get your earlier due date?

Earlier due date was by LMP, but I knew that it ovulated on cd20, so I knew that was a bit off.

Beankeeper- I ovulate late too. I don't know when I ovulated this time. But on normal cycles, I ovulate 3 weeks after my LMP...pretty much like clockwork. However, my son did arrive 6 days before my due date from my LMP with him..and I knew that that due date was off. My scans always showed him a week "behind," which made perfect sense to me.

I do wish, though, that they would stop treating all women as the same. We do not all ovulate 2 weeks after our LMP. That is why this time I set my ticker behind my LMP because I am fairly certain my scan is going to show what yours did.

I still have another 4 hours to wait until mine. I need a nap. I'm tempted to call a babysitter just so I can nap. My head is pounding because I am so tired and my son is not about to run out of energy any time soon!

Hi Disneybaby.
My first two are 13 months apart. My last two are 14 months apart. This next baby will arrive when my current lo is 12-13 months old. It is definitely crazy, but it forms such a bond between the kids!
Congratulations!
Love the age gaps!!:flower: I believe mine will have a 15 month age gap...any words of wisdom??

Threw up today....I had a bit of a giggle after though.....it's amazing how fast I can run when I'm about to be sick....seriously like an Olympian sprinter haha!

Went to the dr for a blood draw today and told the nurse I just wish someone would punch me in the face hard enough to put me asleep for the next two months :haha: she looked at me like I was completely insane haha! I was just feeling sorry for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->