**April Bunnies 2015**

Normally I do ovulate earlier. I miscarried last cycle so cd1-7 I still had HCG in my system, which I think caused the late ovulation. I was temping & doing OPKs, so it sounds right going by that.

Great news on scan been keeper! Yippee :D have you a pic?

Good luck Rebecca on your scan!

Lithodora I hope things get easier for you! Being self employed is tough when Ill, my hubby is selfemployed as well and it can be tough at times

My ticket goes by lmp but ovulation puts me 4 days behind. The mw has me down as lmp date so I will stick with that until 12 week dating scan and see.

Kalabear I totally know what you mean :haha: if it wasn't for my DS I'd probably just hibernate in bed until second tri!! :sleep:

Well I'm happy to say I MANAGED A WHOLE ROAST DINNER :holly:\\:D/:wohoo: I definitely think that it's chicken my body is craving, as it tastes like heaven!! Afterwards I stood at the hob and just dipped the leftover chicken in gravy and ate it all :haha: It's amazing I can eat without feeling disgusting.
Chicken ftw!

Pregnancy brain blunder of the day today! I almost took my son out of the house without shoes...and he was going to let me!

Morning all! It has taken me a while to get moving today, I'm so tired and the MS is being so very mean! Carrots help but only when I am eating them it seems. I tried adding some almond butter for protein but I just don't feel like eating right now.

This is going to be a long day waiting on my appt tomorrow morning!

Rebecca, I have pregnancy brain too!! Some days it's better than others but I can totally see myself putting a paper plate in the dishwasher!:haha:

Beankeeper that's wonderful news about your scan!! :happydance:

Lithadora I'm sorry you are so stressed at work, I hope you can find a way to relax after work!

I agree with the statement that they need to stop treating us all like we are the same, I usually don't O at all but I know from the rare cycles when I do and even with clomid, I ovulate late in the cycle, so going my my LMP will put me over a week ahead. I think that's why my RE took my LMP and O date and just went between them for now. I'm sure when I get my scan, if all is well that I will measure about 6w5d instead of 7w2d (or 7w6d based on LMP).

Don't judge me, but my lo turned 6mo today, and I never stopped wearing my maternity jeans! Lol.
I was actually down to my normal, healthy weight within weeks of her birth, but maternity jeans are so comfy, and look as good as normal jeans.
So no one will guess I'm pregnant just from my clothes (not planning on telling anyone).

I've been wearing mine and my LO is 19 months. I just never stopped lol

We're in the US, but also military. Our first u/s and prenatal appointment is in 12 days :happydance: she'll be 9 weeks on the dot. They told us they'd schedule it between 8-10 weeks. She's active duty military, so I guess they need to make sure everything looks good and make changes on her waiver for her job if they need to. Basically, it's to cover their own asses and not because they want us to see that the baby is all good :rolleyes:

Good luck to the ladies with scans tomorrow!! M2P, I'm excited to see if there's two!!

I'm so excited to see baby. After my MC I will be excited for one or two. If there are anymore I may have a heart attack. Being as I already have 4 lol

Pumpkin cupcakes sound delicious! I am having a craving now!

I don't know if it's just the U.S. that does scans early. My husband is military and everything is just done a certain way. There is a scan at 9-10 weeks, one at 12 weeks, and one at 20 weeks. I have a cousin who is pregnant also right now. She lives in Washington state and she won't have an ultrasound until 20 weeks. I think it depends on the type of health care you have.

I had terrible nausea and fatigue yesterday. Today, I've had almost no nausea at all. I did take a nap. So, the fatigue is still there. I think it's my body's way of telling the placenta to hurry up and take over! It's funny how when I have the nausea, I try to make it go away. Then, when I don't have it, I start worrying. Oh to be out of the first trimester!

I live in Washington State and I know here it's normal for the 8-12 week scan. Then 12 week (but only if you want the testing) and 20 week. The 12 week testing is to detect any problems and give you the option to terminate the pregnancy if there are any. I have the testing, but only because I wanna see the baby :) Even if there was a issue I would carry to term :)

Hi Ladies, I'd love to join you! I just got my BFP on Thursday, EDD is April, 30th!!

We are super excited for this new little baby, even though some may think we've lost our minds when we share our news....bc we also have a 4 month old beautiful little girl (born 4/14/14)!! :)

DH and I always wanted to have our children close in age, so after my first PP AF we went for it and here we are! Our babies will be just about a year apart. I know life will be hectic, but we are ready and looking forward to it! Does anyone else have a similar situation?

I am a little nervous about this pregnancy so far. My beta at 13dpo was only 35, my beta at 11dpo with my daughter was 36. I've felt great so fay with just a little bit of mild breast tenderness...I remember my boobs feeling like I though they were going to fall off with my daughter but can't remember when that started. I also had some pretty bad MS with my first but think it's too soon for that still.

We will probably wait for our viability scan to tell family/friends but want to tell pretty soon after that. I feel like since we did this on purpose I really want to "own it" to try and ward off any negative opinions although I know there will be some!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!! :) xo

Congrats and welcome!

Hey ladies,
I had my first ultrasound done a week ago but it was too early to give an exact date so right now I am unofficially due on April 15th with my first. I was told years ago I would probably never get pregnant without fertility treatments. My husband & I were ok with that but planned to explore our options in a couple years when I turned 30. Needless to say, that's not going to be necessary now. I found out I was pregnant on August 8th. We were in shock for a few weeks because we just didn't think it would happen. But here I am & I look forward to sharing my life with y'all the next 7 1/2 months!

I will post my offical due date after I have my 8 week ultrasound on September 5th.

-P

Congrats and welcome!

Hi ladies! I'm a bit late to the party, but got my BFP July 23rd and am unofficially due April 1st. :) My first scan isn't until Sept 9th, and it's driving me crazy. I just want to know the little one is okay in there.

Welcome and Congrats!

Ugh, it's terrible, isn't it? I love water normally but it just makes me nauseous atm. I keep a bottle near me and only allow myself 2-3 sips at a time. Colder water helps. Otherwise on my bad days I'll have decaf tea etc as it seems to go down fine.

Welcome, new ladies!

I found that I need very cold water. But something to try is sparkling water. It's dry and helps bring the lump down. It really was the only thing that helped last time. Also if you put mio in it it's kinda like drinking soda :) Without all the sugar :)

Thanks Button. In general it's fine, well, pretty much :) My husband is a great support when I'm having a tough time, if the worst came to the worst I could probably get him to help out a bit, I could give orders from my sick bed for some bits!

I feel your pain! Im a blogger and product reviewer. It I dont hit deadlines I get in trouble and I am trying to finish back to school before hitting the holiday rush and Im running out of time. Between having all the kids home from school and feeling like crap its so hard to get motivated to work and when I dont I get all worried I'm missing deadlines. It's never ending.

I think my MS is starting up. I gagged at my own poop this morning! And I've no idea what Im going to do about my 19 months old diaper once my eldest goes back to school! She has been helping with the poopy ones. Then the cat and the litter box...just gross!

Hi lovelies!

I got invited in my Dini.. I would LOVE to join your group!!

I am currently 4w4d - Due April 30. A bit of history on me.. hubby and i have been married for 4 years. we got our BFP on February 1 in our 4th cycle. I started spotting at 5.5 weeks. went in for a scan at the ER at 6 weeks and they found a heartbeat (of 108) and said everything was normal. (i later found out that 108 is very low for a heartbeat at 6 weeks. anything near 100 is usually a sign that the pregnancy is failing - according to my dr.) i then officially lost the baby at 7w. when i went in for a scan they said the baby had actually passed away right around 6 weeks.. so right after i saw the heartbeat. it was devastating. hubby and i took 5 months off ttc and decided at the beginning of august to start again.. and to our surprise we got our BFP in that first month - while on holidays in mexico! we are thrilled but boy oh boy am i nervous. i have been having a constant wet feeling and my underwear is soaked all the time. it keeps feeling like AF has shown up so I run to the bathroom.. ugh! i see my dr today and will book my 8 week ultrasound. that will be for the week of sept 15.

looking forward to being buddies with you all!

question for you - should i push my dr to do any special testing for me today? i'm not sure if i WANT to.. but i also don't know that i DONT want to! help!

Welcome! I dont think they do testing for one MC unless you have history with TTC issues. It sounds like you don't. I think you'll be ok. There really isnt any testing you need right yet, but you can always ask :)

Welcome wannabemamaz! I wouldn't push the doctor to do any extra testing. You can just let the doctor know your worries and what you went through last time, and that will probably help the doctor to be understanding of your anxieties this time. Good luck!

Going off of my last period I'm due April 19th :) this will be baby number 3 for us. So excited!!

I've definitely got that weird pregnancy thing where lemons aren't sour. Never had it with my first.

Hey ladies!!! Can I join please? From my last period I should be due around 23rd April. lol I'm still in shock and don't believe I'm pregnant again. lol

Didn't get a positive test till 5 weeks? I shouldn't worry right?

Hi all newcomers! I'm sorry I still haven't updated the first post. I have to get on my laptop to do it and I have been really busy.

I just signed DD up for all her fall activities. She is busy 3 nights of the week and 1 weeekend day. That sounds like a lot but the child is constantly needing to be doing something. I'm not worried about her burning out - she has plenty of days just to chill after school. I'm kind of happy because this is also going to make everything go so much faster. I hit second tri on Sept 24th and I still have back to school, OH's birthday and all of her activities in between! It's going to fly! Here's hoping sickness eases off soon. I had a really good day so I'm hoping this means the placenta is starting to do it's thing, even if it hasn't fully taken over.

Welcome wannabemamaz! I wouldn't push the doctor to do any extra testing. You can just let the doctor know your worries and what you went through last time, and that will probably help the doctor to be understanding of your anxieties this time. Good luck!

I agree, although I pushed for testing but only because I knew I had low progesterone with ovulation and was scared it may happen with pregnancy and my OB couldn't see me for more than two weeks. Since you are seeing your doctor today, I'm sure he will order whatever needs to be ordered and hopefully will reassure you!

Ugh, so nauseated today! I tried eating lunch, but it didn't help. I think I'm going to go lay down and read and take a nap. Seems my two days without nausea my body is making up for it between yesterday and today.

Imaginary, no don't worry!! You may not have even ovulated when you think you did and sometimes it takes the egg a bit to implant and that is when you are most likely to get a BFP!

Northern, sounds like you are a busy lady!

I'm hoping things will speed up for me once the school term starts, then all of DS's playgroups will be back up and running.

Welcome even more new ladies! April is going to be a very busy month!

I am back from my appointment. Everything looks great! Baby's HB is 136 bpm. Baby is measuring 7+5 which gives me a due date of April 8th. So, I'm gonna stick with my ticker due date of April 4th.

Here's my blob!

Attachments

• 20140825_153442.jpg
    20140825_153442.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
I am back from my appointment. Everything looks great! Baby's HB is 136 bpm. Baby is measuring 7+5 which gives me a due date of April 8th. So, I'm gonna stick with my ticker due date of April 4th.

Here's my blob!

Congrats Rebecca!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"