**April Bunnies 2015**

Hello everyone!! I am unofficially due April 29th if I go from fdlmp. I don't get my dating scan until 9/25 (longest 4 weeks of my life!!)

Rebecca that's an adorable bean!

imaginary - I agree with the other ladies, I wouldn't worry about it at all! You probably did ovulate a little later than believed.

Button - I love your little rattie! I have one myself, she's the best pet!

Welcome to new ladies! :flower:

Great scan pic Rebecca! I am happy all is well.

I feeling bleugh tonight going to sleep soon

I have to show you guys what my sister bought me! I am so excited! We are going to use this in our pregnancy reveal! OH is obsessed with hockey and we spend 3/4 of our time watching it!

Attachments

• hockey.jpg
    hockey.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 11
Adorable blob Rebecca!! Congrats mommyof2peas, the 11th will be here before you know it!!

Cute outfit Northern, that will make the reveal so personal!

Northern- That is cute and funny! I think that's a great way to announce your pregnancy.

Mommyof2Peas- I am glad you had a good scan. The 11th isn't far away at all. :)
My next one won't be until September 29th.

Yay! So glad for good scans! Let's keep the momentum going....mine is Wednesday. I think time has slowed down especially for me. Ha!

Yay! So glad for good scans! Let's keep the momentum going....mine is Wednesday. I think time has slowed down especially for me. Ha!

Good luck on Wednesday sara!

I'm hoping to have one tomorrow. I just had a very small amt of light pink spotting when I wiped, nothing to worry about I'm sure but it makes me nervous because this is the first I've seen of it in over a week. I think it could be from an orgasm (TMI alert). DH and I have been refraining from sex until we see the doctor tomorrow but I don't need penetration to get there ya know? That was about 2 hours before I saw the spotting so I attribute it to that. I have had some cramping, not much different than my usual, so I will try hard not to worry unless it gets worse. I swear I wish we could just sleep through the first trimester!

Glad to hear about good scans!

I am literally just counting down the days til second tri! We get a week holiday the day I hit 12 weeks. I could really use that week now! So I'll be almost 14 weeks when we go back to work and I plan to tell them then that I'm pregnant. Its so hard waiting. I sent my friend a pic last night of how big my stomach is already! She laughed!
Last night I fell asleep putting dd to bed! I never do that! It was only 8pm.

Yaaay for all your great scans! I am so happy for you ladies! :thumbup:

Sarah, yep, time is probably moving like molasses for you. Me too! August has been the longest month ever. I'm trying to think of things to make the time go faster!

I know I missed the maternity clothing discussion a few pages back, but Dini, I totally feel the same about pants putting pressure on my belly. I couldn't stand it from the get-go my first time either! I too have been pulling out my "fat" pants. :haha: Between a few lbs of weight gain and awful bloating, I look & feel about 4 months preggo right now! Yuck!

So I think I'm going to tell my parents on Friday. I'd like to wait until after my scan, but we're having a family dinner at a nice restaurant, so first, since kids won't be there and it's kind of a special occasion, seems like a good chance to tell them (and justify waiting to tell my mom for so long--I was waiting for a special moment! :shrug:). But more importantly, they know we were trying and when I don't order a drink with dinner, they're going to pretty much know anyway! 8-[

Okay, I leave you with the April Bunnies equivalent of baby dust--sticky, healthy bunnies for all. :)
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Sarahok- I know how you feel. I felt like time just kept slowing down more and more. Today it felt like it just dragged until my appointment. I hope you have a great one on Wednesday!

TaraCathryn- Those bunnies are cracking me up! Thank you for that!

My nausea seems to have returned after a day and a half of having it gone. I feel like it just took a break to rev up when it came back.

We went ahead and told everyone today. I figured I couldn't keep it a secret much longer because I have been feeling so crappy.

Imaginary I didn't get my positive test till 8 days after AF was due so no reason to worry :) I thought it was odd to because with my first 2 pregnancies I got very obvious BFP's the day AF was due.

I'm hoping to have one tomorrow. I just had a very small amt of light pink spotting when I wiped, nothing to worry about I'm sure but it makes me nervous because this is the first I've seen of it in over a week. I think it could be from an orgasm (TMI alert). DH and I have been refraining from sex until we see the doctor tomorrow but I don't need penetration to get there ya know? That was about 2 hours before I saw the spotting so I attribute it to that. I have had some cramping, not much different than my usual, so I will try hard not to worry unless it gets worse. I swear I wish we could just sleep through the first trimester!

Let us know if you get one tomorrow!

Will do Rebecca. The spotting has stopped but I'm going to play it up a but tomorrow to try and get a scan! Night all!

Kalabear - how to cope with a small age difference between kids?
Well, for the first 6 months I recommend having low expectations (for everything - sleep, housework, toddler behaviour etc), and ensure you have a supply of alcohol on hand.
Haha, it is hard work, but it's very doable. Some days are fine, and other days feel like I've been sent to hell early. Of course, counting the milestones helped... the first six weeks is the hardest, the next are a little easier, then before you know it six months is up and everything seems to be under control!
I'm the most impatient person in the world, so I think if I can do it (and go back for more) then anyone can do it.
And don't forget the wine ;-)

Hey guys! Haven't had my first OB appointment yet, but going by my LMP I am due April 22nd, 2015! So excited! :happydance:

I'm currently waiting for the maternity ladies to call me. Hoping I get my mw from last pregnancy FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->