**April Bunnies 2015**

Only one more week till my scan!!!!!! Really hope there is a nice healthy baby in that sac now!!!!

Kirsty so glad to see you today! I have faith that there will be a healthy bouncing blob in there for you!!

I'd love to join! I am due April 23rd! Very excited, this is a surprise baby (happy tears!) I have two older children, ages 11 and 6. Hopefully the age gap won't be a problem!

Welcome Lucky! My brothers kids were all 5 years apart exactly, and my husbands youngest brother is 17 years younger than him and it worked!

Button I'm so sorry you feel so terrible! I hope the seabands help! My MW recommended them to me today and also said to try lemons and ginger as they tend to help people. (Made me think of Oswin!)

Welcome Perplexed!! Glad to have you! To get the bunnies logo put this in your signature, just make sure to delete the **'s.

[**url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2210905-april-bunnies-2015-a.html][**img]https://i.imgflip.com/beot7.gif[**/img][**/url]

Just left the dentists office for my cleaning, oh what fun! Thought I was going to gag the whole time, I warned her so she was gentle at least.

Oh...Pregnancy brain mishap of the day!

So I go to my prenatal appointment this morning, and I totally left my wallet, with my insurance card, ID and money at home! I NEVER leave it at home! I took it out of my purse when we went camping over the weekend and I even reminded myself to put it back last night but I forgot. I almost had to reschedule but my family doctors office was nice enough to give me the numbers off of it and the receptionist was nice enough to let me call her when I got home to pay!! Geesh!!

Dini - you're brave! There's no way I'd go near a dentist while I had ms.

Anyone else seen this?

https://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/photos-baby-fit-in-womb-08122014-newborn-photography-idea/
"Have you ever wondered how your baby managed to fit inside your body? Sure, there are some amazing illustrations out there depicting how things generally fit — but what about your son or daughter in your womb?
I recently came across the work of Marry Fermont, a photographer who lives in the Netherlands, and was amazed to see this photo of a “little guy [who] just laid still in the hands of the midwife. Just like inside the womb.”

Oswin, I saw that floating around Facebook a few days ago! Incredible how the human body works during pregnancy!

I broke down and had a coffee and a snickers bar. I enjoyed every.last.bit. of it! It was my 3rd cup of coffee in 5 weeks! I am properly wired off caffeine now! I'm trying so hard to be really good diet wise and I was so ready for a treat. I'm surprised I'm not dropping weight. My food intake has decreased significantly and I'm eating so much better!

The babies in those photos with their feet right up by their faces look so awkward, looks like it would be so uncomfortable!

Despite looking how I always look, I feel fat today. I was just about to start a serious ramping up of fitness after letting up on it over the summer, and now between work and, yknow, this whole baby thing, I can't really go doing the type of workouts and intensity I wanted. I ate chocolate today, which I always LOVE, it was bordering on not nice. Hubby is fascinated by me refusing chocolate, this never happens :blush:

I told my mum today, I was so nervous but she seems really happy for us, so that's great. The only concern is that we really need to move before baby number 2 arrives, as we're in a small 2 bedroom flat & 4 of us will be too much, so need to get sorted to sell up.
So far we've told a few of my close friends, mainly just those who knew about the other miscarriages, and my November 2012 due date buddies, because we talk on fb every day! Lol

Lithodora I totally have days where I feel like I've just gained 20lbs! And others I feel okay. Isn't it weird how something you loved you suddenly don't care for??

Beankeeper I'm so happy your mum was excited for you! I would say 2 bedrooms is a bit tight for 4 of you. My DH said if we had another we'd have to move and we live in a 3 bedroom house and two of those bedrooms are good sized. Only issue here is the tiny bathroom and kitchen, we will however move in a few years, we want to live in the country, I am so over living in town and having to hear cars at all hours and the stupid car wash a few blocks away all night lol.

I guess my craving for a burrito bowl is still here because that was all I could think of to eat tonight. I was going to help DH mow the yard as it is quite big and we also mow our neighbors because he works late and she just had surgery, but he told me to eat and if I felt like it I could help but he wanted me to eat and relax..aww that's so sweet and not like him lol. He's certainly handling this better than I thought he would!

Beankeeper that is great! We have to move too. Luckily OH's sister is moving to Qatar to teach university for 3 years and he is looking after her huge 5 bedroom house! So we can't *officially* move in together but we will be able to make things work a lot better for 10 months of the year for 3 years!

Hey ladies!
Only just come across this group, pretty please can I join?
My edd is 10th April.
I have a DS who will be 23 months old when this little one joins us. Eek!
J xx

Beankeeper that is great! We have to move too. Luckily OH's sister is moving to Qatar to teach university for 3 years and he is looking after her huge 5 bedroom house! So we can't *officially* move in together but we will be able to make things work a lot better for 10 months of the year for 3 years!

Awesome! I wish someone would give me a house for 3 years lol

Hey ladies!
My edd is 10th April.
J xx

Welcome & congrats!

I'd love to join! I am due April 23rd! Very excited, this is a surprise baby (happy tears!) I have two older children, ages 11 and 6. Hopefully the age gap won't be a problem!

Aww it must have been meant to be!! How exciting! :baby:

Hey ladies!
My edd is 10th April.
J xx

Congrats!! You got this! :hugs:

Northern- I am jealous! That would be nice to just have someone provide a house.

We are also moving during this pregnancy. I knew this all along, which is one reason we weren't planning on getting pregnant again just yet, but oh well! We'll be moving in January. So, that's probably right at the beginning of the 3rd trimester. And since it's the military, I don't even know where we are going yet. Thankfully, we should have the military moving us. Unfortunately, when we moved here in June, there were so many people moving, everyone was contracted out and we had to move ourselves. That was stressful! I hope to not ever have to do that again at the last minute. I think that my stress level got so high and that's possibly how my birth control failed..just a guess.

So I'm still not having much symptom wise, just the same as before, I thought my boobs would be sore by now and I be more tired during the day.

Any one else at 6 weeks and still not many symptoms?

6d6w...I'm pretty good. My boobs hurt and I'm super tired but besides the occasional wave of nausea, I'm holding up well. Oh wait, I forgot to mention. My skin is super oily and have acne al around my hairline(I never have it, usual dry skin)

Missnurse &!MrsA, that's how I feel too at ~6w3d... I'm exhausted, cranky, sore boobs, a stuffy nose, and have low-level queasiness whenever I'm not eating, but everything's so subtle that if I didn't keep having positive pregnancy tests I wouldn't think anything of it!

Guys, I had a crappy day today. Hating work right now, and for some reason I've been feeling super negative and sad, like something bad is going to happen. I really think it's just hormones and having dreary weather, not intuition or anything, but I have had a hard time shaking this underlying feeling of doubt. :shrug: I even tried to schedule a private u/s, but nobody I could find will do a trans-v without a dr's order, and it's too early to see a heartbeat abdominally. So I wait.

I feel incredibly lucky to be pregnant! But the first trimester... kinda sucks!!! :wacko:

Oh, and welcome, new Bunny Mamas! Here's your helping of bunny dust!
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Hahahahaha, those suckers cheer me up. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"