**April Bunnies 2015**

In the last hour I've seriously hit a mood slump. So annoying that it will be mid October before I get a scan to see if everything is ok, or pay €100 for an early one, which would still be 3+ weeks away. Curse my crazy regular cycles and knowing about this when I was just a few hours late! The wait is just painful, I'm convinced now I'll be one of those who goes to 12 week scan and finds out the baby stopped growing weeks before. It's so long to be getting used to the idea and thinking about it before finding out anything. :(

Rant over, back to work :(

It's hard! I won't get a scan either. It is a constant worry. Just try to take your mind off it. Is this your first baby? I obsessed over baby my first time but it's a lot easier to get through it when you keep yourself busy.

I have heard you should avoid Balsamic vinegar due to lead content. Haven't personally researched it...just been told by a friend. Other types are fine.

Hugs lithodora! Down days suck :(

I was reading up on nhs about ms and found this, these are risk factors for having both nausea and vomiting in pregnancy!

When I was pregnant with my dd I had the vomiting but with my ds I had only severe nausea. Much like this time! Be Intresting to see if this is another boy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 19
Found this on balsamic - https://www.livestrong.com/article/493139-is-balsamic-vinegar-safe-during-pregnancy/#page=1
You'd have to drink it by the bottle to do any damage i think.

hello April bunnies! new bunny signing up here and can't wait to meet my new bunny due on the 15th of April (my dd will be 16 months by then)

excited and scared of having 2 under 2...but I really can't wait! we're mostly decided on staying team yellow this time which is adding to my impatience!

has anyone else gone off their food? I have to force myself to eat because the hunger triggers a bit of nausea for me. but I had no trouble downing 5 choc cookies and a white choc kinder bueno (i don't even like white chocolate! too sweet!). sweets interest, same as my pregnancy with dd.

Hi Perplexed!! I remember you from the pregnancy boards from our last!! My DS is a couple weeks younger than your lo! And it looks like we may be due around the same time :thumbup: I'm not entirely sure but thinking I'm due around the 13th.
So glad to see you again! :hugs:

Welcome lotalaughs! :hugs: congratulations!

I've heard you should avoid balsalmic vinegar also....but it wasn't on the list my dr office gave me so I still had it on the occasional salad last pregnancy and while cooking. Although this time I'm sticking with apple cider vinegar....yummmmmmm just thinking about it!

Thanks everyone. I am trying to keep busy but I have a lot of free time, and spend a lot of time on my own (at work and outside it) so lots of time to think :( Days/weeks don't fly by in my life, so it seems so long!

Yep it's my first, first time trying, first time getting positive test, first everything! Still flip flop between really wanting this and what have we done, but I hate not knowing either way what's going to happen. I'm so not good at not having control!

:rofl: this is brilliant! Spot on!! https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5697921?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063
What Pregnancy Really Feels Like, As Told By Cats
"I hope other women will get a great laugh out of it, and to feel as if it's okay to have more pregnancy days filled with swamp crotch and bad gas than poised maternity photos and DIY nursery decor,"

Okay I couldn't stop laughing!!:rofl: I have a thing for those damn cats on Icanhascheezeburger and I used to be addicted to that site, especially when I'd had a few to drink. I'm totally saving that to go back to!! Thank you Oswin!!

Welcome to all the newbies!! Congrats!!

Beanonorder, I can see myself doing that! I went to bed at 8:30 last night and I didn't even have to get up early, I just couldn't stay awake, this fatigue is terrible, I'm not looking forward to going back to my 12hr shifts tomorrow :nope:

I am sure if all goes well with my scan today I'll be the same as some of you, two days later I'll go back to worrying for sure!!

I'll be happy when I get far enough along that you can see something with an abdominal ultrasound and hear with a doppler because my friend at work who is our critical care nurse practitioner is also pregnant (21wks) and she said we will go hide and use our ultrasound (not high quality at all) and our dopplers whenever we are together lol. She totally gets how I feel because she's been through years of TTC and this was her 4th IUI that go her preggo. But I have a few weeks till then, and my luck we won't hear anything and I'll freak out and it will just be our lack of skill!

Welcome Lotalaughs! Congratulations!

Since we have some new people, I am going to ask you all a question I asked everyone else before. Do any of you have an April birthday also? :) So far, I think I am the only one due in April who also has a birthday in April in this group.

Scottish- Thank you for sharing that information about nausea and vomiting. I mostly refuse to call it morning sickness because mine lasts almost all day and is the worst at night! lol Anyway, I have also been curious if I might be carrying a girl this time due to the level of my nausea. My son was so simple. I barely had an nausea, and when I did, I just took a zofran and it made it better. This time around, I'm trying everything I can to keep the nausea under control. However, for me, it is just nausea. I don't throw up. But, I also almost never throw up as it is. I have 1 time in the past 10 years and it was from food poisoning. I have had the flu and other sicknesses and not thrown up. I have been curious if that has anything to do with why I just get nauseous in pregnancy but don't throw up.

Good morning (evening, or afternoon) everyone! How is everyone feeling today? I am doing okay after a rough night. I think I need to stop eating eggplant. This is the second rough night I've had after having eaten a dish with eggplant in it. It's too bad because I crave it.

Thanks for the welcome!!

I don't have an april birthday but my wedding anniversary is about a week before my due date!

As for symptoms...I've got nothing this week...the last few weeks I've had really awful cramping and one bout of nausea but other than that I'm just exhausted...Oh well I guess the only 'symptom' I have right now is constipation...thats a killer and I'm too afraid to bear down and cause spotting lol I'm going to give it a day or 2 more and I'll try to take something...any food recommendations to help??

Oh Rebecca that's reminded me of something, my dad always threw up after eating aubergine (eggplant), and mum's friend does too. Maybe some people don't get on with it?!

Oh Rebecca that's reminded me of something, my dad always threw up after eating aubergine (eggplant), and mum's friend does too. Maybe some people don't get on with it?!

Very intersting! Normally, I can eat it with no problem. I just love eggplant parmesan. But I wonder if it is hard on the digestive system. So, with my digestive system being in slow-motion, it might be like torture now. All I know is that I was miserable from about an hour after I ate it (8 pm) until 2 am!

Lithodora I'm alone a lot too, so lots of time to worry!

I have spotting :( hope it's nothing, might have overdone it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->