**April Bunnies 2015**

Welcome to all the new mamas!

I see some of you have already told your family or are planning to soon. I want to tell everyone so bad but being a bit paranoid preggo I don't want to tell anyone until my 12 week scan. I hope my mom and the rest of my close family won't be disappointed we waited so long. What do you girls think, have any of you had that experience?

After my 12 week scan I'm going on a vacation and when I'm back I'll be almost 16 weeks pregnant - maybe good timing to tell my friends and work.

So far this morning: bad nausea. I don't like the feeling but it sure is comforting! Hope everyone will have a nice day!

Tove, I only told my siter and best friend. I haven't told my mum yet. I'm worried she'll say "already?" or something along those lines...

So I'm still not having much symptom wise, just the same as before, I thought my boobs would be sore by now and I be more tired during the day.

Any one else at 6 weeks and still not many symptoms?

No I stopped breast feeding when DS was 4 months old. They don't seem any fuller either, the only difference is the veins are more visible again

This week you should feel more symptoms. I regret saying I wish I had ms lol. Mine came 2 days ago and hasn't given me a break :brat:

Wow Tove I have no idea how you are managing to keep it a secret! I couldn't wait to tell my parents. We've told both sets of parents, siblings, aunts and 4 close friends. Dh also told an old school friend. I was so mad at him I nearly punched him. Two of my friends I had to tell because one has asked me to be her maid of honour on 8th April and the other a bridesmaid on 4th April. As both required me to fly home and needs forward planning I had to let them know it wasn't going to happen.

I am so over going to pee! I've been putting bottles of water in the freezer so they're icy cold for me to drink. Its been helping but obviously I'm peeing even more often and I have such a heavy feeling, kind of like when I have af.

If it wasn't for my sore boobs and bad nausea I wouldn't even think I was pregnant!

I'm not telling anyone this time. Last time I told my kids (they had already guessed anyway due to vomiting, no wine etc). We told the family from 20 weeks on and just let everyone else figure it out. Lots of my friends didn't know until I announced the birth on Facebook.
This time we're not telling anyone. Life is so complicated anyway, plus my pregnancies are so high risk. People will figure it out eventually!

Sometimes I forget I am! The nausea comes and goes in waves, I've noticed the smell of certain things starting to put me off (tea I've noticed, I've gone right off it). I feel kind of bleurgh really

Hey guys! Haven't had my first OB appointment yet, but going by my LMP I am due April 22nd, 2015! So excited! :happydance:

Welcome and congrats!!

It is much too early this morning but I can't sleep. I have this new annoying but not quite painful off and on twinge In the area of my left ovary. It's almost a throbbing pain. I know that's the ovary I ovulated from so I'm hoping it's just the corpus luteum and not something worse. So glad I have an appointment with my mw in a few hours!

Yay! So glad for good scans! Let's keep the momentum going....mine is Wednesday. I think time has slowed down especially for me. Ha!
I agree! Momentum plz! Mine is Sunday.

I swear I wish we could just sleep through the first trimester!
THIS!

I don't want to tell anyone until my 12 week scan. I hope my mom and the rest of my close family won't be disappointed we waited so long. What do you girls think, have any of you had that experience?
Me :) Last time we didn't tell anyone, including my parents, till the twelve week scan. Mum was surprised and a teensy bit hurt, but it didn't take away from it, she was over the moon!

Lots of my friends didn't know until I announced the birth on Facebook.
This time we're not telling anyone. Life is so complicated anyway, plus my pregnancies are so high risk. People will figure it out eventually!
Wow!! Now that must have been some facebook status!!!! Are you literally not telling anyone at all this time?!

It is much too early this morning but I can't sleep. I have this new annoying but not quite painful off and on twinge In the area of my left ovary. It's almost a throbbing pain. I know that's the ovary I ovulated from so I'm hoping it's just the corpus luteum and not something worse. So glad I have an appointment with my mw in a few hours!
What time is it there? I have that exact pain, but it didn't show up on my scan.

Oswin, aside from health professionals, nope - not telling anyone. If people ask of course we'll tell the truth, and people who see me near the end will figure it out. My last two babies had IUGR, so my tummy didn't get big. I assume it'll be the same this time.

Dini, I had the same over the weekend! Was quite strong, one-sided stabbing pains. It lasted about 48 hours and then went away on its own... hope yours does the same!

Morning ladies!

Fatigue is really kicking in today! I'm going to end up breaking down and drinking coffee today, I can tell. All I want to do is go back to bed and curl up and sleep! Doesn't help that it is dreary and raining again!

northern that is exactly how I felt this morning! Unfortunately I don't drink coffee so nothing to give me a boost!

We have a long weekend next weekend. I can't wait for it! I plan to do as little as humanly possible.

Dh commented on my stomach today! We were walking and he looked at me and said 'wow, is that the baby'? He wasn't actually being nasty, just surprised. At this rate I'm really not going to be able to hide it much longer....

Wow lots to catch up on! :)

We're not telling anyone until after the scan hopefully, then I'm only telling one friend because she will be coming to stay with us and I most likely won't be able to hide it as we drink a lot of wine when we get together. I think I'll have to tell my mum then, she'd probably be miffed if we didn't tell her until 20 weeks (which is when we plan on telling his family, the rest of my family and close friends) but will probably be just as miffed to hear it at 12 weeks, I don't think she'll be expecting it or be overly pleased. If we can get away with it we're definitely going to wait until Christmas to tell people, won't be doing an announcement on facebook and all that. I'm really really hoping to get to Christmas without telling my friends back home and just showing up looking some bit pregnant and seeing their faces!! I would love to tell some friends who have just had babies and/or are pregnant but if I tell them hubby will definitely want his family to know at the same time.

No symptoms again today so far other than a tiny bit of cramping.

Having a down day here. Cats have puked all over Robin's bed. The smoke alarm went stop beeping despite new batteries. My nausea has gone, which I'm glad of but also scares me. It's freezing cold. I really miss hubby and wish he wasn't working today. And I'm feeling really scared about baby being a week or more behind at my first US. I just can't see it having s good outcome on Sunday. I can't imagine going and seeing a strong, growing baby. I keep randomly crying and feeling a surge of love for our second child, and just willing him to be ok.

Hey guys! Haven't had my first OB appointment yet, but going by my LMP I am due April 22nd, 2015! So excited! :happydance:

Welcome! And Congratulations!!

Dini- Good luck with your appointment! Glad you were able to get one!

Oswin, I'm sure bubby is fine. Any chance you just ovulated late?

IUGR - intrauterine growth restriction. Bubby doesn't grow as well as it should. In my case due to gestational diabetes (or the insulin I use during it) causing my placenta to die off before time. That's why, even though I'm due early April, I think I'll probably give birth in March.

It's late here and I'm off to bed. Hope everyone feels okay today!! I'll see you in the morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->