**April Bunnies 2015**

Also, I'm thankful for BnB in general. I was an avid participant on this site several years ago under another username. I had to leave the forum because the admin found out my ex's gf was stalking my posts about DD. I cleared it with Wobbles before I got a new account! I made some incredible friends on here and still talk to them all of the time, almost 7 years later! The people on here helped me through the worst time of my life and I'm forever grateful to the great team they have here!

Oh no, Nothern!!! I can't even imagine!! The MS with my daufhter was horrible but nothing near HG, you poor thing!!

I had a 20dpo beta drawn today, results tomorrow. Hoping for a good number bc I feel nothing...no boobs, no nausea...kinda freakin me out!

Excellent news Dini! I didn't like backtracking either. But it's always good to see good news. :)

Northern- Sorry you are having a crap night. I hope you find some relief soon!

I agree with everyone else! This is a great group!

Northern, feel better soon!

I'm still very close to the other moms I met here when I was pregnant with my daughter. We're in a private FB group and in touch literally every day (sometimes all day every day)! So you definitely meet some good eggs here.

Plus when our babies were newborns we all played Draw Something which meant we always had something to do during those middle of the night nursing sessions!

Oh no Eidson, that's not fair you getting sympathy pregnancy symptoms when you're not the one pregnant! I hope your wife feels better soon.

My OH asks me how he can help me, I keep telling him he could take his turn and be pregnant this time but he doesn't seem to be getting the hint...

this cracked me up!!

Sara: what a sweet ultrasound picture!

northern: I really hope you feel better!

I agree with the support in this group. I found it when I was pregnant with my angel, and made some awesome friends. We actually created our own Facebook group and I have followed them through their babies being born and their struggles, and they were there for me during my m/c and DH passing away.

Anywho.. took me like 3 hours to catch up on this page over 2 days… I sometimes am feeling like the symptoms aren't coming on fast enough.. still have 2 weeks until my appointment.

Northern :hugs: countdown is on x

My ms is really bad. I'm even questioning if it's HG. I was no where near as sick with dd. this is bullshit :(
I have a docs appoint this Monday for it :(

Roll on 2nd tri

My nausea got so bad last night I was in bed by 8.15. The worst I have ever felt!

Great scans ladies!

Northern sorry your HG is back.

LO woke up 4 times last night. That was painful.

Those with nausea...have you tried ginger in a juice? I have recently discovered juicing and had quite bad nausea (not sickness, just feeling sicky and crappy) and did a juice last night including a little ginger and this morning (so far!) no nausea! I don't know if it'll last all day, but I'll keep you posted - I'm hoping this'll help get me through first tri! :)

Has anyone else with nausea tried a lemon squeezed into icy water, and taking sips? It controls mine amazingly. ALSO reading. :winkwink: I read it on a blog, and it really hrlps!

Sarah and Dini - OMGOSH :yipee: Loving your scan pics girls, and so jealous you heard the heartbeat and got photos, it must have been magical :cloud9: So happy for you both!

Northern - so so sorry the HG is back. Hope it gives you another break soon.

Disney - you're still v early to have big symptoms :thumbup: Mine don't start till gone 6weeks xx

Beankeeper - thinking of you xxx :hugs2:

I'm so glad Thursday is done here! I just had a generally crappy day!

I'm 8 weeks today! I'm quite excited about that.

Aww lovely scan pics girls

Northern hope you feeling a bit better today xxxx

Yes I love the support in this forum! It has helped me a lot. My last group I was I. For last pregnancy is still going strong on fb and we quite close now!

:hugs: to all feeling rubbish!

Beankeeper thinking of you hun. Hope the spotting has stopped xxx

Beankeeper I'm so sorry for your spotting and cramping, my thoughts are with you, I am praying for you and your family!

I've had such a busy day today! Did get my ultrasound today though and all went well! Baby measures 6w4d, which honestly I O'd on July 24th so that'd be 6w6d so really baby is right where it should be, just wish I wasn't backtracking lol. Heart rate was perfect at 127. My picture isn't great but I can at least see my little jellybean!

https://s7.postimg.org/j7ino03qv/Ultrasound_8_27_14.jpg

Sara your picture is beautiful!!! What a cute little peanut!!

So I have had the same symptoms today, nausea was very noticeable until about 5pm and I finally ate dinner about an hour ago. Couldn't eat much this morning or afternoon though. I am also sooo freakin tired!! I however am loving every symptom as long as I stay pregnant!!

Today was a great day, however...my stupid washer died today :cry: It may be fixable but I'm sure it will be several hundred dollars and I've had it nearly 10 years so it's time for a new one, however we really don't have the money to spend because what we have in savings was designated for our medical bills from my surgery in January and DH's ER visit...sigh...oh well, can't be without a washer! DH is going to go look for one tomorrow.

I guess I should I reset my ticker, my new due date is now April 18th, so Northern can you add that to the list??

So happy for you Dani! I know youve been worried!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. The good news is that the bleeding seems to have stopped, although there's a very small amount when I wipe, it's brown (sorry TMI!) so old blood.
I called the EPU. They're not going to rescan me unless it continues until Monday or if it gets heavier. They're not concerned because it is brown blood & because it's gotten lighter. I kind of get where they're coming from because I know this could be nothing, but I could use the reassurance.
In the meantime, I've to rest up and monitor any further bleeding.

I'm going to buy a lemon when I do the shopping tomorrow and try it.

Beankeeper I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Hopefully the spotting won't come back so you can have a calm pregnancy.
Thanks for the lemon tip Oswin. I might try it tonight! I'm already snacking on carrots now O:)
And I have to say I agree with everyone. I love this group. Everyone is so welcoming and sweet O:) This is like my second home!

I'm so glad Thursday is done here! I just had a generally crappy day!

I'm 8 weeks today! I'm quite excited about that.

My Thursday is just starting and I am so ready for it to be over!

We woke up this morning to frost on the roofs and it is only 8 degrees right now! Expecting a high of 10. Needless to say I'm going to have to hurry up and get on this fall shopping thing for myself! I have one pair of jeans I'm comfortable in, and that is soon to go I would say.

Do you think it would be worth it to invest in a few pairs of transitional pants? Like just stretchy waist but not maternity? Or should I go straight to maternity if I'm spending my money? I'm not popping nearly as fast as I did with DD. I was huge by the point with her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->