**April Bunnies 2015**

So sorry Lithodora xxxx Can you distract yourself? Books work wonders for me!

Kirsty, will be thinking of you!!

In the last hour I've seriously hit a mood slump. So annoying that it will be mid October before I get a scan to see if everything is ok, or pay €100 for an early one, which would still be 3+ weeks away. Curse my crazy regular cycles and knowing about this when I was just a few hours late! The wait is just painful, I'm convinced now I'll be one of those who goes to 12 week scan and finds out the baby stopped growing weeks before. It's so long to be getting used to the idea and thinking about it before finding out anything. :(

Rant over, back to work :(

Lithodora I am in the same boat! I had just switched from my husbands insurance to my company's insurance and it doesn't kick in until October 1st! So I will be about 11 weeks before I can get in for any scan!

On the one hand, I am happy it will be further along so we can see the baby better. On the other hand, it makes me nervous as hell!

Right there with ya girl :hugs:

Thanks so much for all your support, hubby is away for a few days so sitting at home on my own has just given me way too much time to worry. Going to bed now with a book, played games on my ipad for hours to distract myself :blush:

Books help me too, I'm going to download a few tonight I think. May watch a movie as well, but I'd really rather read.

Books help me too, I'm going to download a few tonight I think. May watch a movie as well, but I'd really rather read.

What kind of books do you read? I used to be an avid reader and should get myself involved in a few.

Yep, I love a good cheesy novel to distract myself. Something with a female lead kicking butt and some hot guy keeping her company :)

Ooh, no!?! But I'll have to check it out. The latest series has been Janet Evanovich's series (One for the Money) about a bounty hunter in New Jersey.

GreyGirl I worry about MMC ALL the time. On Saturday my boobs felt less bloated and I started panicking. I couldn't even sleep properly. Yesterday they felt normal again and MS came back with a vengeance. I felt sick but relieved at the same time. That's why I'm so anxious to get my 12 week scan. It's been almost 3 weeks since I last saw my baby. I wanna know what's going on in there. I'm so ready to get the 2nd trimester going! No more secret, no more MS (hopefully) and no more hiding of my bump O:)
In the meantime I've told my sister, 2 girlfriends and my boss. I wanted her to know why I've been "slower" lately and why I'm having a hard time focusing. And just in case I felt sick or dizzy at work. She congratulated me and was great btw. I asked her not to tell the manager or HR yet as I wanted to wait until the 12 week mark and she totally respects that O:)
Kirsty Fx'd for tomorrow!!!

I'll read almost anything. I like crime dramas and thrillers, especially survival thrillers, horror, medical dramas. Just about anything other than romance lol. I think I am going to read "If I Stay" after I read this horror book I just downloaded.

Did you read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and the rest of the trilogy? I really feel they're the best books I've ever read.

Didn't read the books but saw the movie and loved it. I read 50 shades last year and now I bought a book by Sylvia Day that appears to be the same style. Before I used to read a lot of thrillers and suspense like the Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell. Really good stuff!

I never did read it, maybe I should give it a try.

Lauren26- Welcome to the fold! It took me a while to find this place too!

Wishing everyone luck on their upcoming scans!

I wanted to say thanks to the teachers who gave me heads up on being in the classroom while in first tri. Everybody was dead on with their advice. MS hasn't been a problem, but the fatigue is kicking my butt!:sleep:

Ditto! I teach fourth grade and am exhausted!

Random question: in my "standard" prenatal blood tests, my doctor included the Cystic Fibrosis screening, even though I had it with my daughter. Should I tell the lab I don't want it? If I wasn't a carrier then, I'm not now, right? There doesn't seem to be a point in making my insurance pay for the test if it's unnecessary.

MrsA how are you? Haven't seen you in a while.

Kirsty hope your scan goes well.

Hey ladies.. I need some reassurance. I had a MC in feb. Started spotting at 6 weeks and lost the baby at 7. This morning hubby and I DTD and then around 5pm I had some pinkish red blood. Just one wipe and then little bits since then. My dr told me earlier this year that I have a very sensitive cervix but could bleeding after sex take 6 hours to start? I'm terrified this is the beginning of another MC..

I've definitely heard of spotting after sex, and I'm pretty sure it can take a little while to show. Hope everything is all right!

Wannabe, it's probably normal. Might take a while for things to make their way out, iykwim. Just keep a watch and call your dr. if it gets any more troublesome. :hugs:

My heart goes out to those who are having terrible nausea! I was so sick with DD, I can totally sympathize! Actually wondering where the major nausea is this time. As long as I keep food in my stomach I barely notice it. Kiiiinda making me nervous tbh! Of course. It's so true, we're never happy, are we! :dohh:

Lithodora, I feel for you & all those who are feeling down. I think we all have days where all of this gets to us. I know I certainly do. It will get easier for all of us. Until then, at least we have each other. :hugs:

Citymouse, I especially want to thank you for what you said a few days ago about how, no matter what happens, I am this baby's mommy right now. That has brought me a lot of comfort and I really appreciate it! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->