**April Bunnies 2015**

Grey Girl if it helps be glad you got one at 5+6 and are waiting until 12 weeks for your second scan!

Perplexed I'd be the same, I'm kind of the same about not having a scan before 12 weeks, if I got one at 8 weeks I'd still be worried again by 9 weeks that something had happened. A doppler would drive me mad, I'd be checking every day and freaking out if I didn't hear something.

I was so tired yesterday, it was unbelievable. I slept 10 hours Saturday night, did nothing yesterday, and was exhausted by 7pm, on the couch with a blanket. Then a relative of my husband's said she was calling over so I had to put away the blanket and sit around, I could've cried.

I'm so hungry all the time, craving carbs and dairy. I'm not a big eater, so trying to eat this 300 extra calories of healthy food every day is tough, I'm getting closer and closer to my pre pregnancy aim of 140lbs, I can't eat any more!!

Had my GP appointment. Got my referral sent off to the midwife and another sent off for my 12 week scan. I also got the form for my free prescriptions sent off and the dr gave me a prescription for prochlorperazine for my nausea.

Grey Girl I totally recommend the private scan. It's made me feel immeasurably better.

GreyGirl yes, the wait for twelve weeks SUCKS! I am lucky that I will get a scan at 8/9 weeks (it's 9/10, only 9 days to go!). Until then I don't even know how far along I am! Luckily then it will only be 3 - 4 weeks (only! The last 3w5d since my BFP have been interminable!) until I hit second trimester, and I assume we'll have another scan around then--if the OB doesn't do one as a matter of practice then I would definitely schedule a private one at that time. After we see the growth and the heartbeat at that 12/13 week scan, I will finally feel like I can start *being* pregnant! Nesting, getting my maternity clothes out of storage, and finally tell DD she's going to be a big sister!

Until then, to me being pregnant is basically being worried--with a side of nauseous!! :dohh:

Well that's me booked in. Just need everyone to keep there fingers crossed for me for my scan tomorrow morning x

Kirsty, fingers definitely crossed for you!! I'll be checking in often tomorrow looking for your good news! :hugs:

Scan is at 8.30am! I'm from Scotland. Hopefully have update up by 10am x

Sorry I've been away girls. I caught up last night but I'm still worn out from doing three 12hr shifts in a row. I need to not do that again in first trimester!

Oswin so glad your scan went well!!

Kirsty fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow. I'm sure all is perfect!

Tara I agree with your statement about first trimester being worried with a side of nausea. My scan made me feel better but then seeing all the people who have seen the heart beat and still lost it got me worried all over again.

I want a Doppler but I'm waiting because I'll go crazy if I can't find the hb and I don't want to be checking every day and I will not be able to stop myself!!

I was a bit worried last night as my boobs weren't near as sore so I took another hpt just to see a dark line and it was light! Then I remembered about the hook effect so next time I went I tried again and the diluted the urine and the dilute sample was way darker so I feel better and need to stay away from the hpts!

Pretty nauseated today and still so worn out!! I have to get something done today! Can't wait for the second trimester so I can start preparing for baby. I can't bring myself to even organize or work on projects that I know need done before baby comes. Too scared to jinx it!

Hi ladies! Hope you all had a good weekend. I've been keeping up on all your posts!
Kirsty good luck tomorrow!! So excited for you!!

I'm struggling...this ms is so rough. I have unisom and b6 but I can't take the unisom as it makes me wayyyyy too tired. So I stick with the b6. I think I'm going to call the drs tomorrow for zofran. Will it help with the nausea or just the vomiting?

I feel like I can't do anything. I am coming up on the most difficult weeks from my last pregnancy...so I think if I can get through the next three weeks I will know the worst us behind me. Knowing the worst is yet to come gives me no hope.

Sorry to be a bummer ladies....it's just been so rough :(

Kalabear I'm sorry you feel so awful! The zofran should help with both the nausea and vomiting. I hope you feel better soon and it doesn't last a whole three weeks!

Grey Girl- I feel the same way. My next scan feels forever away. In fact, I will already be past 12 weeks when I get my scan. I've been tempted to call back and see if I can reschedule my appointment to a week sooner. But I don't know if it really is worth it.

I am so glad we are now technically in September! This is the month when the first trimester should end for me! It just feels like I can start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Kalabear- For me, the zofran does not help with nausea. It only keeps me from vomiting. However, when I take B6 with Zofran both my nausea and vomiting get under control.

kristy- Good luck with your scan tomorrow. I'm here with you hating bleeding. I went 5 days without any bleed (some dark spotting), but then yesterday, after lunch, I started bleeding again. I ended up passing some largish clots which, of course, freaked me out even though I have been told to expect them and that it can mean the SCH is resolving. *Fortunately* I have tons of ms today and temps are still high, so I feel a bit reassured. Nervous about how the scan is going to go Thursday...

That must be so nerve wracking! I'm going to attempt to con my GP into an ultrasound before 18 weeks. He's usually pretty reasonable so maybe he'll go for it. Fingers crossed! Most likely he will just hear the heart beat and that will be it. :-( if not, I need to remember how well formed the baby will be at that point!

Xanzaba, glad you're sick with high temps! And hope that's the last of the bleeding. Fingers crossed for you!

I am constantly craving spicy foods this pregnancy. I crave chips and salsa every day. I had jalapeno poppers last night. Then, I couldn't resist eating peperocinis straight out of the jar. My mouth is on fire. But I keep craving it. This is so unlike me.

Interesting, Rebecca!

Ugh, last night my friend came over for dinner and I ordered a slice of cheesecake for us to share... we didn't get around to eating it so I've almost eaten the whole thing by myself this morning. Now I feel ucky.

I've definitely reached the point where I want to brush my teeth immediately after eating anything.

I'm sure your going to come out tomorrow feeling much better about things. A lot can change in 2 week! I'm hoping my bean has had a growth spurt! I guess it's only natural to worry. GL for tomorrow, let us know how it goes x

kristy- Good luck with your scan tomorrow. I'm here with you hating bleeding. I went 5 days without any bleed (some dark spotting), but then yesterday, after lunch, I started bleeding again. I ended up passing some largish clots which, of course, freaked me out even though I have been told to expect them and that it can mean the SCH is resolving. *Fortunately* I have tons of ms today and temps are still high, so I feel a bit reassured. Nervous about how the scan is going to go Thursday...

It's so scary isn't it! I have brown blood everyday. I was passing tiny pin prick size clots. Doesn't matter what size or colour it is it will always be so scary even tho I had it with my last two aswell. The midwife today said I should be fine coz I'm having such strong symptoms.

I'm so so so tired. It's only 6.30 and I'm finding it so hard to stay awake. So glad it's only half hour till kiddies go to bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->