April Cycle Buddies

jaytee

Reaction score
Hello Girls

Thought I could start a group for this month. I need some buddies to share my craziness with :rofl:

I'm on cycle day 5 today :happydance: I feel so good about TCC since I took a two month break, I can't wait for a :bfp:

So join me this month

:hugs:

hey im new but im with ya ! but could you plz explain all bfn's and bfp's to me im confused or dim tim lol but i just don't get it !!

:hi:

BFN - big fat negative (on ovulation or pregnancy test results)

BFP - big fat positive

what cycle day are you on?

Hi, I am new here - on CD 19 and seem to have lots of symptoms but don't know whether to believe them or whether I am imagining them. I just stopped the pill this month so it could be my body getting back to normal, but I don't remember symptoms like this so early before my AF.
How about you?

hello again im cd19 i never get symptoms so im clueless !!

Goodmorning/Afternoon to both of you :hi:

It looks like the both of you are on the same cycle day, thats cool.

Buds~ the first cycle off birth control can be a rollercoster. You really never know what to expect or whats going on, however, many women get pregnant the first month after birthcontrol. Hopefully thats the case with you. Do you think you have ovulated yet?

Lissaloo~ I rarely symptom spot because it can drive me mad :rofl: but sometimes its so hard to resist.

As for me: I'm on cd23 and temps are looking better I guess, they are rising and I just know that tomorrow if my temp is high again, than Fertility Friend will indicate ovulation on cd 21. I'm not sure if I'm happy about that yet. I do believe that I'm in dpo stage. I know that I don't like to symptom spot but I have a few symptoms that I never had before. I've been bloated for three days, with AF type cramps, my nipples are super sensitive!!! I mean for three days straight they have hurt really really bad! I'm supposed to test on Sunday but I might hold out another week just in case AF decides to show her face!

Hello Ladies :wave:

I'm currently on CD24, and I've already done two tests (both bfn!) I couldn' help myself. I know I've done them far too early so I'm just going to have to be patient (yeah right !) and wait until the weekend !

Hi all of you... mind if I join?? I'm on cd 24 of 29 so 9 dpo but I wont be testing anytime soon because the sight of another :bfn: might just make me keel over and die. I promised myself I wouldnt get all obssessed over symptoms this cycle but I guess what is really driving me bonkers is my lack of symptoms this time around. My only main things are I have been a big jerk to everyone I know (mostly my poor dd and ss) for like five days now, much more intense than previous pmsing episodes, I have almost no cm which is super out of the ordinary for me at this stage in the game as I usually get loads of ewcm again before my best friend shows up :witch: and last but not least I have no cramping which I also get very strongly for about a week before af. I'm going insane because arent you supposed to get increased cm and cramps in early pregnancy. So at this point I'm at a loss and really wish I had something else to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->