~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Hey ladies... I know im late to join. Kind.of been slacking on keeping utd with my bnb stuff. Anyway, I am due april 2nd with a little girl. I currently have a little girl that is 15 months old named Kizely (kize-lee). We arent sure of this babies name yet. I conceived the month after finishing 6 rounds of chemo... so docs are keeping a very close eye on babes. Overall, pg is going well. I spent 4 days in the hospital due to an awful stomach bug that was exacerbated by being pregnant and ulcers from chemo. Feeling much better now tho. Baby was measuring 4 lbs 6 oz on ultrasound on Monday. Hard to believe there is THAT much baby in there! :)
Hope everyone is doing well. It won't be long before everyone is discussing ways to get the baby OUT! lol

Hey ladies... I know im late to join. Kind.of been slacking on keeping utd with my bnb stuff. Anyway, I am due april 2nd with a little girl. I currently have a little girl that is 15 months old named Kizely (kize-lee). We arent sure of this babies name yet. I conceived the month after finishing 6 rounds of chemo... so docs are keeping a very close eye on babes. Overall, pg is going well. I spent 4 days in the hospital due to an awful stomach bug that was exacerbated by being pregnant and ulcers from chemo. Feeling much better now tho. Baby was measuring 4 lbs 6 oz on ultrasound on Monday. Hard to believe there is THAT much baby in there! :)
Hope everyone is doing well. It won't be long before everyone is discussing ways to get the baby OUT! lol

Wow! Chemo, I took MTX for my rheumatoid arthritis before deciding on TTC. I understand the ulcers, they hurt! And they make it hard to eat, which with chemo is not a good thing. Oddly enough our babies were an ounce apart on Monday according to ultrasound (4 lb 7 oz). I really don't want to wait until I am overdue with this little guy! I am sure we will all have some advice for each other as we get closer. :)

:hugs: wamommy. I bet you'll pass the 3 hour test with flying colours.

:wave: Hi tttcpostvr. Sounds like you've been through a lot so great to hear baby is growing nicely :)

Taking DS to a party at a play centre & the main way onto the play equipment is through two vertical foam rollers. I won't be fitting through them :dohh: so fingers crossed he's well behaved & I don't have to go chasing after him!

I got some somewhat depressing news tonight regarding heredity and deliveries.
I always thought I was 10 days late. BUT I was actually 14 days late! Kind of makes my idea of waiting for labor naturally even that more dreadful. Lol
I guess we will just play it by ear. Maybe I'll feel fabulous and not care. Lol. Ha!

I got some somewhat depressing news tonight regarding heredity and deliveries.
I always thought I was 10 days late. BUT I was actually 14 days late! Kind of makes my idea of waiting for labor naturally even that more dreadful. Lol
I guess we will just play it by ear. Maybe I'll feel fabulous and not care. Lol. Ha!

That would be wonderful! :haha:

I was 8 days late but my son was 2 days early. Hoping this little girl is early too (but not too early lol)!

I went 8 days over with DS. Reaching 41 weeks was the tipping point for me. I was so depressed at being an extra week pregnant! I wanted him out so badly! However, this time I know that baby is waaaaay easier to look after on the inside so I'm quite happy to go over again :thumbup: As long as I don't reach the point of having to be induced cos then it'll have to be a hospital birth :(

My babies were 13, 13 and 10 days early. :D I think I just have a timer that goes off about then! They were all 7.5-8.5 pounds, so just right! I'm hoping for a week or 2 early for this one too.

wamommy - That sucks about the retest! Have you had it done yet? How was your birthday weekend? :cake:

tccpostvr - Welcome! Sorry to hear about all you've been through but glad pregnancy is going well for you!

wamommy - That sucks about the retest! Have you had it done yet? How was your birthday weekend? :cake:

My birthday on Friday was great! I ate way too much and had an awesome time with the kids. Man, birthdays have sure changed. At 22 I would dance the night away with friends... Now a good time is watching a new Disney movie on the couch with my girls! :haha:

I did the retest yesterday. I didn't realize you had to get your blood drawn 4 times! That wasn't really the problem. It was going back every hour that was annoying, especially when I hadn't eaten since the day before, lol. Fingers crossed I pass! If I had to give up candy I don't know WHAT I'd do!

Welcome ttcpostvr :wave:

I was 11 days late when I was born but when I had Callum he came at 38 and a half weeks so try not to worry just yet!

xx

Hi ladies! I haven't been on for a little bit and a lot has happened since then. I had my little girl on Tuesday at 30+3. Pretty sure I'm the first one in here to have their baby so far. She's really early, but she's doing very well in the nicu. I posted more details and some pictures if anyone is interested over here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/2120503-shes-here.html#post31607325

Hi ladies! I haven't been on for a little bit and a lot has happened since then. I had my little girl on Tuesday at 30+3. Pretty sure I'm the first one in here to have their baby so far. She's really early, but she's doing very well in the nicu. I posted more details and some pictures if anyone is interested over here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/2120503-shes-here.html#post31607325

Oh sweetie, she is beautiful!! So sorry about the pre-e and everything you had to go through!! Prayers your way for sweet Emerson, can't believe you had your April baby! :hugs: Congrats mama!

Panda, she is so beautiful! And tiny! I showed DH and he and I just ahhhhed over those pictures! :) Keep your head up, the NICU is a hard place to be sometimes, but it seems that she is doing quite well! :hugs:

Panda, Emerson is gorgeous and I LOVE her name! I hope you both recover quickly, and I'm so thankful you're doing so well. :)

She is absolutely gorgeous.

Aw, Panda. Your little girl is adorable :) Hope she continues to get stronger & bigger so you guys can be at home together :hugs:

Congratulations Panda! She is so adorable in the pics!

Anyone else kinda suddenly realise how big their baby actually is now?! I haven't really thought about labour/bringing baby home yet...but looking at those pics of Emerson at 30 weeks makes me realise I have one of those! I still imagine my baby as a little lemon or something lol!

AWWWW she is adorable!!! I am sorry she was early but as long as she is healthy it's all ok!! She is so precious and congrats again!!! Keep us updated how she progresses! Hopefully she won't have to be in the NICU too long!

Oh my goodness she is precious! I'm sorry that you had to deal with the pre-e but she will be out of nicu before you know it. Please keep us updated on how she is doing and congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->