• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

hi ladies i have another april group but can i come join you all in here too im due 1st april baby no3 im 22 xx

of course mum2beagain I am currently pregnant with number 3 as well and 20 :) I will add you right now congrats

Brookett.. We have been together for 2 years in October. We were going to get married around Christmas anyways but now its gonna be abit sooner :)

aw :) thats so amazing. I was pregnant before igot married with my second and i was HUGE while saying I do so we are going to renew our vows and have a real wedding in 2013 on our 5 year

Its going to be the second marriage for both of us so we are going to go to the courthouse and get married by the justice of the peace. Much cheaper and we have no desire to have another wedding. And we can save the $$$ for the baby. So awesome to hear you are going to renew your vows.. Maybe we will do that sometime :)

Starting to worry a little bit.. yesterday at the doctors she said if i have any cramps to call and if its after hours go into the ER and sure enough cramping today and they are at lunch so waiting until they get back.... 45 mins praying this baby doesnt leave me

wow brooke we are renewing our vows in 2013 for our 5 years too

sorry to hear you are cramping its prob little bubs snuggling in tighter for you x

I sure hope so but its like dull cramps in my lower back and sides like I felt with my MC I am praying right now.... I cant wait for my doctor to get in so I can know what to do

Okay so the doctor told me to get my second blood test tomorrow morning at 745 and to write STAT on my orders then go to her appt where she will do an exam and then she will call me with the results from the blood test. She also gave me the instructions for M/C bleeding :/ keeping my fingers crossed and my hopes up that its nothing and my baby is fine.
Where has everyone gone.. How is everyone else feeling?

My angel went to heaven, good luck in your journey girls xxx

Esdee I am so sorry for your loss.. I wish there was more I could do.

Im sorry for your loss Esdee :cry: xx

Brooke - Has the cramping subsided now? Its very commen to keep cramping in 1st tri but if your worried it may got the same way as last time then you did the right thing on getting checked out. All the best with the bloods today, when will you find out the results? x

Esdee,

I am so sorry to here this. :cry: Look after yourself hun. :hugs: xx

Brookette,

Hows the cramps?? Hope your ok. And i just want to say 20 and pg with no.3. Your a brave girl. :thumbup:

I am pg with number 3 and i am 31 on monday. I want to enjoy my life after this one. No more for me. But i am ok with this. :)

As for me, Me and my partner have been together nearly 4 years. He has been married before and has a wonderful daughter who is 6. I have not been married before but have a wonderful daughter who is 7.
We both decided to add to our family and have one of our own in 2009 but sadly i had two ectopics. Then we had zak november 2010. He is so cute and so content.
Both me and my partner did not think we wanted any more children and this baby was a utter suprise and shock. Utter blessing though. :cloud9:

We love each other to bits. Every time i see him i get butterflies. :) No sight of any proposal though. :( - i would not think twice to say yes :) lol. xx

I have my third sets of bloods today. I am hoping for a level over 2000. This will confirm that this pregnancy is not ectopic.Won't find out till monday though. I do not have any cramps, bleeding or one sided pain. I have usually had some of these by now. And with 3+ on a digi, i am taking this as a good sign. xx

Sorry for your loss Esdee, much huggles for you :(

I have period pains pretty much everyday, google says its normal so I am hoping, as my doctor is on holiday! Squeal!

xx

Glad you like the sig girlies :)

I am 31 on the 8th august and my oh is 32. He will be 33 when bubs will be born. We seem to be older than you guys lol. xxx

You are not old!! I think I may be the oldest on this thread so far!!! Glad I don't look it!:winkwink:

Esdee, I am so sorry for your loss.:hugs:

Brookettec - How are you feeling today?? Has your cramping stopped?

I had some period like cramping last night, but it did not last too long. Not too much m/s this morning.
The next few days are super busy for me, so I might not be on as much. I will check in when I can:)

hi hun

i am due on 16th april only found out today x

Hey ladies I am in the car right now on my way to my blood work an then doctors still cramping worried cause it's in my back
Too and that's how I felt last time. Praying for those high numbers she Said she will get the results my noon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->