• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

No this will be my 2nd and hubbys 3rd. With my first I was really tired but with this one nothing. I think either its too early yet or im just lucky lol. x

Just worked it out, it will be April 5th if my calculations are correct :)

Hi everyone...I am due April 9th...I got a really early BFP at only 9dpo..after taking 4 tests, I finally believe it since AF never arrived...was not TTC..and had to take Clomid with DD...lot of cramping..in front and back..and of course the sore BBs...very tired but no morning sickness yet..

ladyjayne- yes, probably too early it will happen for all of us soon im sure.
mari30me- I told ya the calm before the storm is was bound to happen... I am a little quesy this morning.
magicteapot- Congrats now you just need a ticker :)
smsgrl2009- CONGRATS :) I got mine at 10dpo bc i was trying to wait it out but it was dark enough that it looked like i could have tested earlier AF isnt due until the 8th for me. How amazing that this one just happened! Are you excited or still just shocked? I am having mild aches/cramping as well

I am 30 and my husband is 32. We have been married for 5 years and been together for 10years.

brookettc3 - U were right! lol It is subsided a bit, but still here. At least I am not throwing up yet! I have already exhausted myself shopping all morning for our daugther's 3rd bday on Sat! It is amazing how quickly we tire out. We have a wedding tomorrow, so it is going to be a busy weekend. I just hope I find the energy to keep up:)

Sorry for the late response to this lol--but I'm 26 and DH is also 26--will be 27 when this babe is born. We've been married for 6 years on the 26th of this month. and our DS is 2yrs and almost 8 months so he will be 3yrs 3months when little one is born!

Congrats I'm due on the 11 April I mc in July but I must be really fertile to fall again to quick. , enjoy ur pregnancy Hun x x

https://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww109/katstar_80/signature/easterbabies2-1.jpg

Created this sig.

If you like it you are welcome to use it. :) :flower: x

To get it, just quote this message and copy the link.

I love it!!! :happydance:

Glad you like the sig girlies :)

I am 31 on the 8th august and my oh is 32. He will be 33 when bubs will be born. We seem to be older than you guys lol. xxx

Love the April hatchling ticker:) Thanx for the link:)

Yipeee :D Ooh I forgot to say thingys :)
I am 23 and my OH is 24 but he will be 25 when LO is born :) We are also engaged but not sure when ze wedding is!
xxx

Love it :) Thanks for sharing!!!

You figured your own out... cool :)

I was 13 days early with DD#1 and 8 days with DD#2. So, thinking I won't be going on the 13th. lol. A really funny tidbit about it is that one grandpa is the 12th, the other is the 2nd!!!

i'm being really dumb I can't get the ticker!! x

i'm being really dumb I can't get the ticker!! x

Go to the very first message to this thread. The one with all our due dates on. Click 'quote'
In that quote the link for the ticker will be there it will start

highlight all the link, right click, copy.

Then click straight onto your profile name, go to customise profile (which is small to see), then on the left side you will see 'edit signature' - in your signature edit box, right click and paste. Save signature and it should be there. ;) xx

Im 28 and OH is 29...this is our first child..We have been together for 2 years. we are not currently married,but in his words last night "its time to put a ring on it" :haha" so I will be married fairly soon I think :)

welcome joanna1980 another one with the same due date I love it :)
TexasRider- aw yay sounds like he is ready how long have you been together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->