April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Mari30me~ I am happy that you got a date for your LO to be in your arms.

brookettc3~ That's great!! You will be out of pain very soon!!

Marlee~ I am happy that you get to see a Dr again. Your nursery is looking soooo cute!!

Well I am still pregnant and even though I am tired of being pregnant I am very happy that she has stayed in this long.My mom is saying that she thinks I will go in 2 weeks because of how sick I have been to the point my OB has now put me on don't throw up pills..lol I have also been dropping my pain meds from 5 a day to 2 and a half. So I have been in a bit of pain but I want a take home baby and I know that going down from 50mgs to 25 will get me that with no chance of her having to stay because of my pain issues. I love her and want the best for her even if it means that I have to hurt for a few weeks. Other than that I am doing great. I still have contractions everyday and now this gross snot coming out of me down there but it's bound to happen.

Continued good thoughts and prayers, Wanting! I agree, a bit of pain will all be worth it. I just hope it's not too much for you :hugs:

Yayyyyyyy! Just got back from the doctors... He penciled my induction date into my chart! I hope everything works out and I get to have him that day :)

Brookettc - that is wonderful news!!! Now you know when you will meet you LO and have an end to all your pain. :hugs:

Mine is tentatively scheduled for March 22 and I hope it stays that way! :)

Mari30me~ I am happy that you got a date for your LO to be in your arms.

brookettc3~ That's great!! You will be out of pain very soon!!

Marlee~ I am happy that you get to see a Dr again. Your nursery is looking soooo cute!!

Well I am still pregnant and even though I am tired of being pregnant I am very happy that she has stayed in this long.My mom is saying that she thinks I will go in 2 weeks because of how sick I have been to the point my OB has now put me on don't throw up pills..lol I have also been dropping my pain meds from 5 a day to 2 and a half. So I have been in a bit of pain but I want a take home baby and I know that going down from 50mgs to 25 will get me that with no chance of her having to stay because of my pain issues. I love her and want the best for her even if it means that I have to hurt for a few weeks. Other than that I am doing great. I still have contractions everyday and now this gross snot coming out of me down there but it's bound to happen.

I am so glad she is staying put and hopefully the pain will not be too much for you.:hugs: I think she may come soon if you are starting to loose your plug! Keep us updated:)

Just got back from hosp had our last growth scan bubs now weighs 5lb 4oz :) they have tentatively booked induction in for 5th march I'll be 36w1d this date is to be confirmed next week as my regular consultant was away today but if all goes ahead its 2 weeks Monday!!!! Scary stuff

Just got back from hosp had our last growth scan bubs now weighs 5lb 4oz :) they have tentatively booked induction in for 5th march I'll be 36w1d this date is to be confirmed next week as my regular consultant was away today but if all goes ahead its 2 weeks Monday!!!! Scary stuff

Oh wow, just over 2 weeks until your meet your LO :) Looks like quite a few of our April babies will hatch in March! GL and keep us updated:)

Hello everyone :) How exciting that some babies will be arriving in March! I will look forward to hearing the birth stories!

I'm still convinced that my dates are wrong and that he is actually due in the beginning/middle of April, but my midwife won't send me for a dating scan because I'm only measuring 2 weeks ahead and not 3. I guess I will have to wait and see when he decides to make an appearance! :)

Dorian~ Thank you!! I am now down to 40mgs and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Sunday I am going down to 35mgs. I am thinking about going down tomorrow but I don't want to push it after being on these meds for so long. But I am pretty sure my plug came out this morning and I just want to get down asap for her. I was told to go down 5mgs every 4 days so it won't be too much longer and I will be in the "safe" zone for her.

Mari30me~ I am too!! I just was thinking back to when the OB told me that he didn't think I would make it to 24wks and I did. Then every week after I was so worried that she would come way too soon. Now almost being 34 weeks I sit and laugh while talking to my bump about how we have almost made it 10 weeks longer then the OB thought. Now if she will keep put until 35.5/36 weeks I will be thrilled.

mum2beagain~ That's great that you have a date!! Okay I have to say that I am a little jealous that you know when your baby will be here. Gosh I would love a date so I could plan for it..:haha:

KittieB~ That's strange that they wont send you for a dating scan!! My ob never told me what baby was measuring out to with my u/s. The only reason I found out was because I brought in my video camera and while watching the video It showed April 2nd. I am a little upset that he didn't change the date in my chart. His date is sooo wrong and it makes me so mad!! Stupid wheel of dates thing they use!! I have been given 4 different due dates. April 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th. So now I don't know what dang date to go by!! I just say I'm due the first week of April now. Ya know I just realized that I am due every other day during the first week:haha:

I hope that everyone is doing GREAT!! So how about those BH's? OMG they are really starting to hurt and wake me up when I am sleeping. I am getting them a lot the past 3 days and they keep getting stronger. I am pretty sure I lost my plug this morning and OMG that was gross!! Now all I can think is...am I getting closer? Should I of called my OB and told him or gone in to be seen? It's been so long I am lost at what to do now. It's like being pregnant for the first time. My friends keep saying that I will have her in a week now that my plug is gone but that can't be right...right? I am so lost and confused :dohh:

Good morning Ladies,

Wanting, I lost my plug at wk 35 with my first baby, and 3 or 4 hrs later my waters broke! I dont remember losing my plug with the next two, so I guess I didn't till I was in full labor.

That's SO awesome your little one has stuck so far past what your Dr thought!! WOOOHOOO!!! The more days in there, the better, so hopefully he/she will stick a bit longer.

Hey All,

Our due date is April,28,2012. Team Pink :)
This is our first child and we are very excited.

Welcome to the board MominApril, and congrats on a pink bundle!

welcome mominapril!

we are having a really hard time coming up with names still. We wanted to wait until we saw him to pick for sure - but we can't even agree on a list of names!

Welcome Mominapril :flower:

welcome mominapril!

we are having a really hard time coming up with names still. We wanted to wait until we saw him to pick for sure - but we can't even agree on a list of names!

What names are you thinking of using? It took us ages to decide on a name, we were going to write a list and then decide when LO was born, but we could only agree on one first name so have decided to just go with that!

We're calling him Jacob Wilfred, Wilfred is after my Grandad who I lost when I was 8 weeks pregnant :)

we are using Allan as the middle name, my father-in-law's name who passed a year ago in May.

The only name we have really agreed on is Archer! We want something unique and different but not weird...

Good luck coming up with a name Marlee.

I love the name Jacob Kitty. We have two sons with J names though (my stepson is one, but he doesn't live with us), and dh said no more J names! lol

But, I also love the boy name we did agree on...Isaiah Shelton. And if it's a girl, we'll call her Amber Shasta.

Thanks for the warm welcome Dorian and Marlee.

Yes we have her name picked out and can't wait to share it and her birth story with you all once she arrives!!

Welcome mominapril!!!!

We are also having trouble coming up with a name, we want something thats a little different but not to outrageous lol!

Hope your all feeling well x

Hey All,

Our due date is April,28,2012. Team Pink :)
This is our first child and we are very excited.

Welcome!! Congrats on team pink:) having your first is such a special time, enjoy every moment:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->