April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hey ladies,

How is everyone this week? It was a long weekend here in Canada and just getting back to normal today:) We were really busy this weekend and I think it finally caught up to me last night. I just felt so drained, exhausted and could barely keep my eyes open past 7pm. Did not get a good nights sleep with having to pee all night:(

Have any of you ladies been getting leg cramps?? I woke up Sat morning with the worst leg cramp of my life! The pain was excrusiating and all I could do was scream:( Now for the past 3 days, my right calf has been so sore. Do you know if leg cramps can cause a pulle/strained muscle? I know pregnant women can be prone to leg cramps, but I so hope I do not get another one. Thanx:)

Mari- oh gosh I know how you feel! My kids bday party was on Saturday and It was crazy! Then we rearranged our bedroom, steam cleaned, shopped, cleaned, cleaned , and more cleaning. I was so sore and tired.... Okay so now the leg cramp question it has happened twice to me where I wake up stretch and get te worst leg cramp of my life where I am throwing myself around and crying... Ten for day after it feels like a pulled a muscle and limp around.... So strange it's never happened to me before.

Is anyone sleeping? I feel like I can't sleep at all anymore... I honestly feel like once the baby is here I will get more sleep. LOL
How about pelvic pain? I am wondering if maybe I am dilating... It has been hurting down there for a while now like a pulling pain...

Mari- oh gosh I know how you feel! My kids bday party was on Saturday and It was crazy! Then we rearranged our bedroom, steam cleaned, shopped, cleaned, cleaned , and more cleaning. I was so sore and tired.... Okay so now the leg cramp question it has happened twice to me where I wake up stretch and get te worst leg cramp of my life where I am throwing myself around and crying... Ten for day after it feels like a pulled a muscle and limp around.... So strange it's never happened to me before.

Is anyone sleeping? I feel like I can't sleep at all anymore... I honestly feel like once the baby is here I will get more sleep. LOL
How about pelvic pain? I am wondering if maybe I am dilating... It has been hurting down there for a while now like a pulling pain...

Oh wow, you had a very busy weekend. I bet you were exhausted and sore. We cleaned alot too, as we we had company come on Sun. I was lucky DH did the most of it, but I still managed to clean enough that I was so sore and exhausted. Now my kids have tunred the house upside down again with all the toys! lol On Sat, I went with hubby to the Toronto Auto, and we walked around for a few hours. I think that really did me in. I have not idea why I went!lol Yesterday we went to my parent's house to see a bunch of family and that was exhausting too. They live 1.5 hrs away. So lots of driving and lots of running around after kids while we were there. I said to my hubby last night, I am done doing anything else now. I need to relax the last few weekends I have before the baby comes.

My legs cramps only come when I a pregnant. I had one or two with my previous pregnancies. Your leg cramps sound just like mine. I think my cramp must have really hurt my muscle because it is still so sore. It is a little better now.

I am not getting much sleep either. I think I may get more sleep one the baby is here too! lol
I am getting some bad pelvic pain. It feels like the baby is crushing his head into my pelvic bone and he feels really low. I said to my hubby, I feel like he is goiing to fall right out anytime! lol Since this is my 3rd baby, my OB told me is quite common to carry lower. I am curious if I am dialted as well. I am getting my strep B swap next week, so maybe my OB can check if I am dialted as well.

The leg cramps are awful! A charlie horse! Mine almost feels like it freezes up and just burns so bad, and then it hurts for days.

I slept for an hour last night and that was it! I've also been really doing a lot more than I should. I've been moving furniture (big stuff) by myself and I work on my feet all day. So I've been exhausted! I have a feeling with everything I've been doing, my little man might come a little sooner than planned!

Tsk, tsk.....now Ladies, you had best stop with all that activity!! Babies need to cook for awhile longer yet. LOL. And making yourself exhausted isn't the best thing to be doing.

Sorry for the leg cramps. Have you all tried eating more banana's? There are a few other food/drinks that help too, can't remember what though right now. Banana's have potassium in them, and that helps.

im still teaching gymnastics classes 45 hours a week and working loooong hours. My body is SO tired and achy. Is it the weekend yet?

Hi everyone and welcome mominapril.Everyone sounds so very busy.....nesting perhaps?? Well what a crazy day I had yesterday.....had pains for a couple of days and strange green mucous discharge ( sorry tmi), so went to doc who sent me straight to hospital to be assessed. They weren't too concerned until they measured me and said I'm only measuring for 27 weeks, at a push, and checked in on babies heartbeat which was high. So her heartbeat was tracked for 30 min till she settled down, then I went for scan, which showed her to be slightly small but well within normal range at 3lb13oz.....so all good in the end. Oh and pain is prob cos she is head down and very very low so putting lots of pressure on!

Glad baby is ok Pinkmummie. Take it easy.

I don't know how you Ladies who work do it! I am exhausted just keeping house and schooling my kids. I hope you can all find some rest.

Tsk, tsk.....now Ladies, you had best stop with all that activity!! Babies need to cook for awhile longer yet. LOL. And making yourself exhausted isn't the best thing to be doing.

Sorry for the leg cramps. Have you all tried eating more banana's? There are a few other food/drinks that help too, can't remember what though right now. Banana's have potassium in them, and that helps.

You are right, no more crazy busy weekends for me:) I still feel tired! lol

My mother told me to eat bananas too. I have been eating them everyday since my leg cramp. My leg is finally starting not to hurt any more.

Hope you are well:)

Hi everyone and welcome mominapril.Everyone sounds so very busy.....nesting perhaps?? Well what a crazy day I had yesterday.....had pains for a couple of days and strange green mucous discharge ( sorry tmi), so went to doc who sent me straight to hospital to be assessed. They weren't too concerned until they measured me and said I'm only measuring for 27 weeks, at a push, and checked in on babies heartbeat which was high. So her heartbeat was tracked for 30 min till she settled down, then I went for scan, which showed her to be slightly small but well within normal range at 3lb13oz.....so all good in the end. Oh and pain is prob cos she is head down and very very low so putting lots of pressure on!

I am glad you LO is ok:) I have the same pain down low as well. I am sure this baby is lower at this point then my dd and ds were. The green mucus maybe have been a bit of your plug coming out. I starting to get alot of discharge too. take care:)

im still teaching gymnastics classes 45 hours a week and working loooong hours. My body is SO tired and achy. Is it the weekend yet?

Wow! I can see why you are so sore. I wish it was the weekend too! lol

Pink- OMG so glad everything turned out okay! Nothing wrong with having a little baby it just means your newborn clothes will last longer :)
Never heard of bananas for the cramps I will have to give it a try.

I have def not been keeping still... I cleaned an rearranged the garage and house for 7 hours yesterday picking up furniture and what not... I know I know I shouldn't do it but seriously I have been so Ill recently and watching my house get destroyed and not being able to do anything is driving me insane so whenever I have energy I need to take advantage of it :) you have no idea how much I can't wait to bleach my bathroom.... I know it seems strange but it's just one of those things! Lol
I seriously can't believe how close we all are I can't wait to update our names with genders names and DOB's <3 oh and to read everyone's birth stories

Little Drake was born on Monday. So sore from emergency c-section. Still haven't gotten to hold him as his skin isn't mature enough. It was the most scary experience of my life. He's doing well all things considered but will be in NICU for at least 5 weeks.

Little Drake was born on Monday. So sore from emergency c-section. Still haven't gotten to hold him as his skin isn't mature enough. It was the most scary experience of my life. He's doing well all things considered but will be in NICU for at least 5 weeks.

Congrats! I am so glad he is doing well and will be thinking good thoughts for your family! How big was he? Hope you heal quickly and get to hold your sweet baby soon

So glad he is doing well, congratulations! Praying you get to hold him very soon snag that you both continue to recover well. Beautiful name too xx

Congrats!! So glad your both doing well x

Congrats Laura,and welcome to the world little guy! :hugs: I know how hard it is not to hold him right away. My first son was early, was in the NICU for 12 days. I got to hold him after day 5. That was the happiest day! I hope he grows quickly and doesn't have many problems as he does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->