April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Little Drake was born on Monday. So sore from emergency c-section. Still haven't gotten to hold him as his skin isn't mature enough. It was the most scary experience of my life. He's doing well all things considered but will be in NICU for at least 5 weeks.

Congratulations!! I am glad he is doing well:) I hope you get to hold him soon.:hugs:

Laura congrats I am so happy to hear he is doing well! I hope he gets to come home soon and you get to snuggle him! Can't wait to hear the birth story and see the photos. Welcome baby Drake! :)

Little Drake was born on Monday. So sore from emergency c-section. Still haven't gotten to hold him as his skin isn't mature enough. It was the most scary experience of my life. He's doing well all things considered but will be in NICU for at least 5 weeks.

Congrats on having little Drake. I am happy that he is doing good. I hope that you both continue to do great!

I saw my consultant today and she has confirmed my induction for the 5th of march so only 11 days to go xp

I love that we are starting to have babies being born on here! So exciting!!! I feel like I am surrounded by people having babies, it makes me SO excited for my turn!

One friend is due today and getting induced tomorrow morning, another is due march 7th but her dr told her today that she can probably expect to be holding her baby next week and then two moms where I work just had twin boys (each of them did!) one of them was 34 weeks and the other was 38!

I also have a friend who just went into the hospital at 23 weeks 6 days for an abrupted placenta, that was 3 days ago and she is still pregnant (thank goodness!) I am really hoping that little girl will stay in her belly for awhile longer! Thankfully as of today, mom and baby are both doing pretty good considering the circumstances and they are just taking it one day at a time.

Congratulations laura077! Hope he grows to be big and strong soon :)

I've been getting pains across my tummy so went to my GP yesterday morning who then sent me to the hospital just to check it wasn't contractions. It wasn't contractions and baby seemed to be happy :) They think it's a water infection so have sent me home with antiobiotics. I'm feeling a lot better this morning :)

Wanting- did your due date change? :)

My due date didn't officially change. But when I had my 20wk scan done, where they did all the baby measurments, the Dr did say baby was almost a week farther along than my due date. But he said it isn't enough to change it.

Kitty, I'm glad you found out the problem, hope you feel better soon.

I saw my consultant today and she has confirmed my induction for the 5th of march so only 11 days to go xp

Oh wow, March 5th will be here so soon! I have my OB apt on Feb 29th and I am hoping she will firm up my induction date of March22nd. GL :)

Hey Ladies,

I am 34+5 today and yesterday my baby was really lazy, I could barely get him to move. Even when I went to bed, which is his super active time, he was quite quiet. I thought I might go and get it checked out today, but this morning when I had breakfast he started moving alot again. Do you think he was going through a growth spurt? I hate when this happens, then I start worrying like crazy! He must be running out of alot of room, but today is a good day so far. I think I will hold off on going in unless he slows down again.

Hey Ladies,

I am 34+5 today and yesterday my baby was really lazy, I could barely get him to move. Even when I went to bed, which is his super active time, he was quite quiet. I thought I might go and get it checked out today, but this morning when I had breakfast he started moving alot again. Do you think he was going through a growth spurt? I hate when this happens, then I start worrying like crazy! He must be running out of alot of room, but today is a good day so far. I think I will hold off on going in unless he slows down again.

I'm sure everything is fine and probably just a growth spurt, I've read that babies are not as active during the last 6wks of 3rd tri so try not to worry, but if you are worried just go and see your doctor to put your mind at rest, my baby also goes through times when he is super active all day and then quiet the next, so your not alone x

Hey Ladies,

I'm sure everything is fine and probably just a growth spurt, I've read that babies are not as active during the last 6wks of 3rd tri so try not to worry, but if you are worried just go and see your doctor to put your mind at rest, my baby also goes through times when he is super active all day and then quiet the next, so your not alone x

I think it was just a growth spurt because he is back to his usualy movements today:) This is my 3rd baby, but I still worry as much as my first one! lol thanx:)

This is my fourth baby Mari, and I think I worry MORE than with my other ones. Probably cause of the mc I had before this pregnancy.

Mine, too, will be more quiet one day, then back to 'normal' active self the next. I try not to worry about it.

This is my third and I think I worry wayy more...
My LO has days where he is super active and some where he barely moves at all...

Don't know if I ever posted this but this was my 3d ultrasound at 27 weeks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZXz2eR0u0w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And this was right now the baby had hiccups thought it was cool I could see it :) (sorry about the loud TV volume in the background) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H62yCK7GuMw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Welcome to the world little Drake! Glad to hear your are both doing well overall.

Thanks ladies! Discharged yesterday, but on thursday DH and I both got to hold him for an hour. It was still rough to go, but I'm going to go up today and take all my pumping supplies with me. The NICU staff at our hospital has been amazing so far. Making sure we understand everything.

https://img542.imageshack.us/img542/2193/drakeh.jpg

Here's one of his first photos while he was being tended to and I was in recovery. I put my story in third tri. Need to go catch a nap and I'll link back later.

Hope you all continue to do well and have healthy babies!

Drake Thomas Lewis, 2lbs 14oz (he's down to 2lb 9oz now, typical), 15 inches at 10:07 am on 2/20/12.

Laura - he's beautiful! Please keep us updated! Sending you big hugs

I'm 34w today! Woo hoo!! My little chipmunk is not interested in dropping or getting in position. This morning I woke up and he was sideways up in my ribs! Ouch!!!

Thanks so much Laura for sharing your pic of Drake, he is so precious, absolutely beautiful. You must have been thrilled to hold him, ands I bet it did him the world if good too....there's nothing quite like a mummies touch (and daddy too of course)!

I'm so tender yesterday and today, I really think this baby has bruised my insides! I am carrying so low now that it feels awkward to walk and when she moves it kicks it actually hurts, and my tummy looks so strange seeing all her huge movements...it actually freaks my hubby out when he sees huge bulge moving across my tummy. I wonder if it's because there's not much room for her as I still don't really have a big bump!? Can't remember being this uncomfortable with the last three pregnancies. Sorry to moan ladies, just feeling a little sorry for myself and really should be thinking myself lucky, think my hubby is fed up of my moaning as he's just gone out for an afternoon drinking with his squad mates on a stag do, and nearly ran out of the door! Lol

Oh so sweet Laura. Just get to the hospital whenever you can and talk to him, touch his little hands/etc. I as told not to rub my hand up and down on baby though (when he was in NICU) as it bothers them as their skin is so sensative.

Mari, mine is still laying more sideways than up and down too. I've never carried my babies this high before. Makes my dh say I look huge and our baby is going to be big. lol, he loves to tease me.

:hugs: Pink, sorry baby is making you hurt. I hope he moves around soon for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->