April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

woohoo Mari! Hope everything goes smoothly and cant wait to hear an update and hopefully see a picture of your sweet baby

Mari~ That's great!!! I am so happy for you. I hope that your holding your sweet baby right now. I can't wait to see pic's of Landon!!

Another night of not being able to sleep. The sad thing is I think I pee'd while I was sleeping thanks to one of those dang dreams about having to use the bathroom. I woke up right away and wasn't wet and went to the bathroom and had my normal huge pee so I though I was in the clear on wetting myself but then I was sitting here and feeling wet down there so I went to the bathroom to change my pad and it was wet, really wet. I guess I pee'd after all. So I put on a new pad just to see what happens just in case it was my waters and not wee. I tried to smell it but I have a stuffy nose so that did me no good. My apt is in about 5 hrs now and I can't wait. I really hope that he does a sweep and that kick starts my labor!! I am also going to try and remember to pick up a big bag of candy peppermints because I can't stop eating my tums because of my craving being so intense for the peppermint. I am hoping the candy will stop it. My other really strong craving was for lemon pine sol. That one scared me but my family bought me tons of lemonade and that helped it. Oh my mom came over last night with a huge pineapple that my step dad picked up..lol He asked her if she knew how long I was going to keep this baby in. I guess he can't wait to meet her. It's really funny that he is going as crazy as I am waiting for her to come out. Anyways I hope that you are all doing good today.

Landon is here!! Born March 29th at 430am. He weighed 7lb6oz:) My smallest baby yet! I only pushed for 2minutes!! Will post pics and birth story when I get home.

I hope everyone is well:)

Hi girls!

Congrats Mari on Landon, cant wait too see pics!:hugs:

Well nothing to report from me, baby still breech so 7 days too go until c-section day! I havent had any contractions so too speak just braxton hicks here n there so i really dont think labour would be happening for me anytime soon anyway! :cry:

Not long too go for us all girls........:hugs:

Mari~ Congrats on the birth of Landon!! I am so happy that you have your little man :happydance:

Well I just got home from my apt and I am 3~4 cm dilated still 100% effaced my cervix has moved forward and baby is still +1!!! I am pretty sure he did the sweep because he was twisting his hand while in there and OMG there was a lot of bloody mucus when he was done and there still is. I had to change my pad when I got home. He didn't book my induction because he said that he doesn't think I will make it to the 4th, so anytime now. I also have cramping going on and just walking to the bathroom will cause me to have a contraction. :happydance:

Mari~ Congrats on the birth of Landon!! I am so happy that you have your little man :happydance:

Well I just got home from my apt and I am 3~4 cm dilated still 100% effaced my cervix has moved forward and baby is still +1!!! I am pretty sure he did the sweep because he was twisting his hand while in there and OMG there was a lot of bloody mucus when he was done and there still is. I had to change my pad when I got home. He didn't book my induction because he said that he doesn't think I will make it to the 4th, so anytime now. I also have cramping going on and just walking to the bathroom will cause me to have a contraction. :happydance:

Ooh that sounds very promising...fingers crossed :)

I've been having contractions today but they aren't' very long. I'm so anxious too waiting for my lab results!

Deegan Ryan is here via emergency C-section 3.28.12 weighing 7 pounds even & 20 1/4 inches long he's doing amazing! He's so cute and don't & surprised me with a head full of hair!

Deegan Ryan is here via emergency C-section 3.28.12 weighing 7 pounds even & 20 1/4 inches long he's doing amazing! He's so cute and don't & surprised me with a head full of hair!

Congratulations!!!!

It's baby week!:happydance:

Mari our babies share a birthday! Mine was born @ 7: 43pm though....congratulations!

Congrats Mari and Bwilliams on your beautiful little boys! x

Good luck Wanting, i hope this is it for you! x

So last night OH and I DTD, something we haven't done in weeks lol!! about half an hour later i started getting contractions, they lasted for about 2hrs, OH was super excited but it was late and i fell asleep so i guess they wore off, so excited to meet my baby now!! x

Thankyou everyone for all the warm wishes:) We are going home today and I will try and post pics asap. Landon is so cute and has a full head of dark hair! Our other 2 are blondies. So neat to see how different each baby can look:)

Congrats Bwilliams!!! So happy for you and cannot wait to see pics:)

Congratulations on the birth of Deegan Ryan :) , wishing you a speedy recovery after your c section.

Congrats!! I am so happy for you. I hope that you have a fast recovery.

Still no baby and no labor :dohh: is this ever going to end? I hate knowing that my OB pretty much said that there will be NO induction because it's better to go into labor on my own. WHAT!!! He's not the one pregnant and feeling like shit. My contractions got to 10 mins apart last night and then stopped and today I am back to having one here and there. I wish I could figure out how to kick start this labor and have my baby. I am going to eat a whole pineapple today and see if that helps. I was so sure that because of bleeding for over 6 hrs after the sweep that it was the start. I have had a ton of bloody show and omg it's gross. It's a lot less today then it was yesterday so it's yet again not looking like it will be today. What's going on with my dang body?????

Hey ladies! Grats on everybody's babies! Can't wait to have mine. I will probably be getting induced on April 20th unless he comes before then but my other 2 boys were both 8 days late so I doubt he is going to come. I have been feeling horrible though. I have been feeling very off since Sunday and have had loose bowels everyday since then. I have also been having tons of what seems like EWCM for the past 3 days... well I had 1 episode of it each of the days but no blood in it, just clear. I have a horrible back ache today as well. I am hopeful that he will come soon on his own but I am not getting my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->