April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Congrats on everyone's babies. They are all so cute. I'll show pics as soon as I can. but for now...

Isaiah is back in the hospital. His blood sugars took a bad dip early this morning. We were in the ER for a long while. Our hospital is small, and can't take care of him. So he was flown to an NICU unit down in the big city. We are heading there early in the morning. As we don't know why this happened.

I'll update you all when I get back. If you so prayers, please say one for us all

keep us posted! prayers and love to you

Dorian, I am sorry....you are certainly in my prayers hun, I hope your little fella gets better very soon xx

Dorian - thinking of you and Isaiah. I hope he makes a quick recovery. Praying for your little man.

Dylan is adorable Brooke, love the pic with your daughter!

Congrats Dorian i hope your lityle guy gets better soon, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Congrats Magicteapot.

Nothing to report here, 9days left to go!!! X

wantingbbump, any updates? for some reason I came on here this am thinking Id see a birth post from you. I hope so!

Not sure if anyone is interested but looks like I will be induced in the next day or 2

Not sure if anyone is interested but looks like I will be induced in the next day or 2

YAY! Its almost time to meet your baby :) When will it be set in stone as to the day you will be induced?

tomorrow night I am going in to have the balloon put into my cervix to help dilate and then patocin on Wednesday - so sounds like a slow process! He thinks I DO have cholestasis so he wants to go ahead and get this baby out. They asked if I wanted to go in today but I said as long as the baby is ok, I'd like to have a day to get things ready and that way my mom can be here as well

How exciting....not long now!! I hope it all goes as smoothly and as quickly as possible for you, can't wait to see your announcement and pics! :-D

tomorrow night I am going in to have the balloon put into my cervix to help dilate and then patocin on Wednesday - so sounds like a slow process! He thinks I DO have cholestasis so he wants to go ahead and get this baby out. They asked if I wanted to go in today but I said as long as the baby is ok, I'd like to have a day to get things ready and that way my mom can be here as well

what is cholestasis? wishing you a wonderful delivery of your little one!!

what is cholestasis? wishing you a wonderful delivery of your little one!!

Cholestatis is when there is a reduced flow of bile down the bile ducts in the liver, some leaks out into the blood stream, particularly the acids and cause severe itching on body :-( , goes away after birth. I got tested for I it with two of my pregnancies as I was so itchy, but turned out I only had eczema brought on by pregnancy.

Yay Marlee, can't wait to see pics of your LO!!

How is everyone? Still pregnant here, no symptoms, twinges etc and haven't had my show, i think this baby is in for the long haul lol x

Yayyyy it's almost time!!!!! So excited for you to meet your little one! Can't wait for photos! :)

thanks everyone - I'm excited but obviously have anxiety. It's never comforting to know you are being induced for something that can be harmful to your LO. And I have only told family because people were already starting to stress me out! Why do people feel the need to tell you (especially right before birth) how bad it's going to hurt, or that you will NEVER sleep again or you will starve because they won't let you eat. I just turned my phone off yesterday because that was the last thing I wanted to think about when I'm more concerned for my baby's health.

Anyways -hope all of your new little ones are doing well! And that all of you fellow expecting mamas are feeling well.

I'm bringing my laptop to the hospital - hoping my blog will keep my mind off of other things!

So excited for you Marlee! I am sure everything will go great and you will be holding your baby very soon. Keep us posted:) Good luck!!!!!

I just wanted to hop on and let everyone know that Airyonna is here!!! I had her on 4/2 at 6:04 pm after a very long and painful all natural L&D. She weighed 7lbs 1oz and is 19 inches long. She is doing great and bf'ing like a champ as I type this. I won't be home until tomorrow and I will post a brith story and her photo after I am home. I am so inlove with her and feel so blessed to have her.

thanks everyone - I'm excited but obviously have anxiety. It's never comforting to know you are being induced for something that can be harmful to your LO. And I have only told family because people were already starting to stress me out! Why do people feel the need to tell you (especially right before birth) how bad it's going to hurt, or that you will NEVER sleep again or you will starve because they won't let you eat. I just turned my phone off yesterday because that was the last thing I wanted to think about when I'm more concerned for my baby's health.

Anyways -hope all of your new little ones are doing well! And that all of you fellow expecting mamas are feeling well.

I'm bringing my laptop to the hospital - hoping my blog will keep my mind off of other things!

Dinner you listen to them hun, you don't need that negativity right now.....and, I found that I slept more with a newborn than I did in pregnancy, yeah it hurts but I've never found it as bad as people say (in fact having my tonsils out was stop much worse for me), and us women are fantastic at multi tasking so I'm sure you'll manage to eat too....meanie people upsetting you!

I do hope wanting is quiet because baby is on the way!!

Hope everyone is keeping well, exiting times :)

I just wanted to hop on and let everyone know that Airyonna is here!!! I had her on 4/2 at 6:04 pm after a very long and painful all natural L&D. She weighed 7lbs 1oz and is 19 inches long. She is doing great and bf'ing like a champ as I type this. I won't be home until tomorrow and I will post a brith story and her photo after I am home. I am so inlove with her and feel so blessed to have her.

Congrats!!! So glad you've finally had your LO, can't wait to see pics x

HA, I must be psychic cause I called it! I knew you had her, so exciting! Congrats and glad that she is doing great, hope you are too

Ha....I missed that by like 3 mins with my post wondering how you were doing!! Congratulations at last, I bet she was so worth waiting for! Lovely weight too, can't wait for pics. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->