April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Mari~ That's fantastic!! I hope that they have a spot for you tomorrow!!

Dorian~ Our babies better get the memo that it's time to get out!! Wow 39 weeks. I don't know if i should be happy or cry. This has to end soon right?

I do not know how ladies go to 42 weeks or later, that is crazy to me!! I went to 41+1 with my dd and that was horrible enough for me.

I am having constant pressure in my bum now, so I really hope that means I am progressing.

Mari - I feel that way sometimes when I'm working and on my feet a lot - like right on my tail bone!!

Right now I'm so itchy I can hardly stand it!!!

Wanting & Dorian - I do hope your babies come soon!! Would be so neat if we had them all this week:)

Tilly - I am glad your appt went well and that is great the baby is head down:)

Mari - I feel that way sometimes when I'm working and on my feet a lot - like right on my tail bone!!

Right now I'm so itchy I can hardly stand it!!!

I was so itchy when I was pregnant with my dd I could not stand it either!! My cousin itching was so bad in her pregnancy, she needed meds. She was itching herself until she bled. I felt so bad for her. I hope your itching goes away soon.

My pressure is right in my rectum and I constantly feel like I have to go #2. I am also getting random contractions.

I've got some scabs on my stomach where I scratched so bad in my sleep I didn't realize it! It's been really bad!

I've got some scabs on my stomach where I scratched so bad in my sleep I didn't realize it! It's been really bad!

Poor you, that really sucks. :( Do you have any creams that work? How long have you had the itching?

I've had it for about a month I would say. I keep lotion by my bed so when I wake up I can put it on. But I've tried lotions, heavy creams...expensive creams made for burns etc, I've even tried products like aquaphor but I'm still itchy! I guess I will ask next week, it always slips my mind at my appointments and now I'm so close to the end, I just figure it would end after the baby comes!

I've had it for about a month I would say. I keep lotion by my bed so when I wake up I can put it on. But I've tried lotions, heavy creams...expensive creams made for burns etc, I've even tried products like aquaphor but I'm still itchy! I guess I will ask next week, it always slips my mind at my appointments and now I'm so close to the end, I just figure it would end after the baby comes!

That is awful:( I would definitely ask at your next DR appt if there is anything they can give you. GL and I hope you do not have to suffer for too much longer.

I have been starting to get consistant contraction for the past hour. They are about 5-7min apart. Fx'd the cervadil is doing what it is supposed to do:)

Mari~ I am so excited for you!! It's not going to be much longer now, How are you feeling? Do they hurt really bad? I know dumb question but I am so scared of the labor pain.

wanting - I am still feeling pretty good. They do not hurt too much yet, but are getting stronger:) My contrations never really get too strong anyway. I have always needed pitocoin to get them stronger and closer together.

I really hope this is it. This better not be the cervadil teasing me! lol

If it is we could always beat it up..lol I don't think it's teasing you though. I am sure that you will be holding Landon tomorrow!!!

my friend ended up getting induced just before 39 weeks because she was so itchy at the end! Hope you get some relief soon

Miss Angie - I hope you and Parker are doing well! I can't get over how precious he is!!

I can't wait for the DR to open...it's only 4am so I still have a few hours. I'm tired of the itching, I was actually scratching skin off last night, I put socks on so I couldn't touch it, but it got so bad it was actually causing my tachycardia to flare up, which is not good!

Thank you! I am so in love with this little guy :)

are you itchy everywhere? or just your tummy or what? how miserable :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"