April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I just wanted to hop on and let everyone know that Airyonna is here!!! I had her on 4/2 at 6:04 pm after a very long and painful all natural L&D. She weighed 7lbs 1oz and is 19 inches long. She is doing great and bf'ing like a champ as I type this. I won't be home until tomorrow and I will post a brith story and her photo after I am home. I am so inlove with her and feel so blessed to have her.

Awwww yippeeeeeeeeeee xxx congratulations hunny and well done!!! xxxxx Gosh - I'm still waiting but can't wait to see your piccy :) xxxx Enjoy and well done again xxx

I just wanted to hop on and let everyone know that Airyonna is here!!! I had her on 4/2 at 6:04 pm after a very long and painful all natural L&D. She weighed 7lbs 1oz and is 19 inches long. She is doing great and bf'ing like a champ as I type this. I won't be home until tomorrow and I will post a brith story and her photo after I am home. I am so inlove with her and feel so blessed to have her.

yayyyyyy congrats so glad she is finally here!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!! I knew Ariyonna would be here soon:) So very happy for you. :hugs: Can hardly wait to see pics and read your birth story!

Hey ladies, hope you are all doing well, not alot happening here so just thought i would post my 39wk bump (Hopefully its my last lol)

035.jpg

036.jpg

Hi girls!

firstly congrats to those who have just had there LO's........big hugs to you all xx

Update from me, im going into hospital tomorrow morning where i will be scanned to see if LO is still breech (which im 99% certain she is as her head is in my ribs still and her feet in my pelvis dancing away...ouch!!!) and then i will be whisked down for a C-Section! Pretty nervous right now but what will be will be.

Take care everyone and i shall update when i can.....big hugs xxxxx

Hi girls!

firstly congrats to those who have just had there LO's........big hugs to you all xx

Update from me, im going into hospital tomorrow morning where i will be scanned to see if LO is still breech (which im 99% certain she is as her head is in my ribs still and her feet in my pelvis dancing away...ouch!!!) and then i will be whisked down for a C-Section! Pretty nervous right now but what will be will be.

Good luck!! x

Hi girls!

Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!

I went in last night to start induction - catheter was placed around 10pm and inflated to help dilate. Had a lot of bleeding but nothing to worry aBout. Pitocin was started at 730 and I started having good contractions within 30 mins every 90 seconds. I had a lot of pain from the balloon still being in so she took it out and I was dilated 3cm! I was very comfortable after that and some IV meds and even napped. DR came in around 11 to break my water. All was clear fluid. When she left, nurse couldn't get fetal HB and caLled DR back. Things got insane FAST. Was rushed to OR w/nurse straddling me and her hand inside me holding the umbilical chord inside of me. It was the most terrifying experience. Not even time for an epidural so I was put to sleep for an emergency c-section. Baby has some scratches from being taken out so quickly, but he's perfect! Will post a photo when I'm not falling asleep typing! Ps - we names him Lincoln!

I went in last night to start induction - catheter was placed around 10pm and inflated to help dilate. Had a lot of bleeding but nothing to worry aBout. Pitocin was started at 730 and I started having good contractions within 30 mins every 90 seconds. I had a lot of pain from the balloon still being in so she took it out and I was dilated 3cm! I was very comfortable after that and some IV meds and even napped. DR came in around 11 to break my water. All was clear fluid. When she left, nurse couldn't get fetal HB and caLled DR back. Things got insane FAST. Was rushed to OR w/nurse straddling me and her hand inside me holding the umbilical chord inside of me. It was the most terrifying experience. Not even time for an epidural so I was put to sleep for an emergency c-section. Baby has some scratches from being taken out so quickly, but he's perfect! Will post a photo when I'm not falling asleep typing! Ps - we names him Lincoln!

Congratulations!!! I am glad they got Lincoln out safe and sound:) Can hardly wait to see pics!

Baby Lincoln and mommy

Attachments

• 399084_2918024910181_1247508756_32225973_2129326453_n.jpg
    399084_2918024910181_1247508756_32225973_2129326453_n.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 8

Wow, congratulations...so glad you are both ok, sounds traumatic! Well look out for pics :)

Congratulations on your beautiful little boy, so sorry things didn't go to plan but so gland you are both safe and sound x

Congratulations :) he is so adorable! sounds like a pretty scary delivery but i am glad you both are doing well :) enjoy your time with your LO

thank you ladies! it was absolutely terrifying! We are so happy though...going home tomorrow

Attachments

• 533907_633796305886_92501819_32066075_1639059952_n.jpg
    533907_633796305886_92501819_32066075_1639059952_n.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly