April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

marlee he is so adorable!!! love the elephant with him super cute!

I am going to post her birth story very soon but I am going to need time and my mom to help me out. It was a very long 3 day labor and it almost didn't end well with both Airyonna and I almost dying. I am still trying to recover and am really tired but I was able to get up with out help and walk. I wanted to come on and show of my sweet baby!! I am having my tubes tied in 6 weeks because the Dr has told me that I shouldn't have anymore kids because it will cost me my life. It was really bad so she is my last baby ever. Enjoy the pict's they were taken at the hospital.

Attachments

• Airy on tummy full body.jpg
    Airy on tummy full body.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Airy on tummy close up.jpg
    Airy on tummy close up.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Airy on tummy eyes open close up.jpg
    Airy on tummy eyes open close up.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Airy in pink dress full body.jpg
    Airy in pink dress full body.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
Here is the link to my birth story!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...say-goodbye-3rd-trimester-long-l-d-story.html

Here is the link to my birth story!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...say-goodbye-3rd-trimester-long-l-d-story.html

Your birth story sounds terrifying, so glad you both made it through!! and what a beautiful little girl. I hope you are recovering well x

Am i the only one who hasn't had their baby yet??

Happy Easter everyone, have a great day x

Am i the only one who hasn't had their baby yet??

Happy Easter everyone, have a great day x

No, I'm still waiting...very impatiently! :-(
Wanting....she is gorgeous!! Glad you are both ok.
Happy Easter to everyone celebrating....I have my fingers crossed for an easter baby :)

I am going to post her birth story very soon but I am going to need time and my mom to help me out. It was a very long 3 day labor and it almost didn't end well with both Airyonna and I almost dying. I am still trying to recover and am really tired but I was able to get up with out help and walk. I wanted to come on and show of my sweet baby!! I am having my tubes tied in 6 weeks because the Dr has told me that I shouldn't have anymore kids because it will cost me my life. It was really bad so she is my last baby ever. Enjoy the pict's they were taken at the hospital.

She is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!! Oh my, sounds like scary birth story, I am going to read it now.

Happy Easter!!! Hope everyone is doing well:)

Congrats to all the new arrivals!

Here are some more pictures of Landon:) I am sorry I have not posted my birth story yet, but I will after the Easter weekend.

Attachments

• 024 (768x1024).jpg
    024 (768x1024).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 032 (1024x768).jpg
    032 (1024x768).jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 065 (800x599) (800x599).jpg
    065 (800x599) (800x599).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
Happy Easter!!! Hope everyone is doing well:)

Congrats to all the new arrivals!

Here are some more pictures of Landon:) I am sorry I have not posted my birth story yet, but I will after the Easter weekend.

Soo cute!

Glad i'm not the only one impatiently waiting, but have a feeling this baby is going to come later rather than sooner lol.

Lovely pics Mari x

Glad i'm not the only one impatiently waiting, but have a feeling this baby is going to come later rather than sooner lol.

Lovely pics Mari x

Thanx:) I hope you are feeling well. I am sure your LO will be here really soon.

So excited for the next April babies to arrive!

Lovely pics Mari x

Thanx:) I hope you are feeling well. I am sure your LO will be here really soon.

So excited for the next April babies to arrive!

Thank you, I am feeling good just carrying on as normal waiting for LOs arrival lol!

Hope you had a good easter weekend x

Mari Landon is so so precious! I love the picture of your daughter and him!
Pink & Tilly I am sure your LO's will he here soon! I swear it goes by so fast once they are here Dylan is 3 weeks and 3 days!! I wish I had a pause button maybe even a rewind buttOn!
Is anyone else already planning their next one? I never thought I would want 4 but I just feel.... Not done after Dylan

Pink & Tilly I am sure your LO's will he here soon! I swear it goes by so fast once they are here Dylan is 3 weeks and 3 days!! I wish I had a pause button maybe even a rewind buttOn!
Is anyone else already planning their next one? I never thought I would want 4 but I just feel.... Not done after Dylan

Wow!! Time has gone so fast, it will be a month before you know it!! OH and I are pretty convinced this will be our last baby but who knows what may happen in the future. Glad Dylan is doing so well Brooke x

Good luck to all of you expecting!

How are you mommies doing with adjustig with your new LO? I feel like such a bad mom because I feel like a zombie. This is day 3 home from the hospital and I just can't get it together. He sleeps well during the day but he's up all night. And then I'm exclusively pumping so I'm constantly worried about feeding him. I'm still a little traumatized by the birth and almost losing him so I think that's making it a little harder. I just love him so much!

You sound just like I did when I has my last baby (3rd), I just knew that she wasn't my last even though we didn't have plans for anymore, in fact hubby was against! This time feels so different, like I know it's the last....4 is def our magic number! :)

Congratulations on the beautiful arrivals!

I know what you mean Marlee. Pumping is hard. Drake has been home from the NICU and it still takes me 3 hours to get him ready to go to a doctor visit. We still have to wake him every 3 hours to eat whether he does on his own or not, too.

Plus, everyone keeps yelling at me for the amount I hold him. But I didn't get to hold him for 4 DAYS when he was first born. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->