April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Good luck to all of you expecting!

How are you mommies doing with adjustig with your new LO? I feel like such a bad mom because I feel like a zombie. This is day 3 home from the hospital and I just can't get it together. He sleeps well during the day but he's up all night. And then I'm exclusively pumping so I'm constantly worried about feeding him. I'm still a little traumatized by the birth and almost losing him so I think that's making it a little harder. I just love him so much!

aw dont be so hard on yourself! :hugs: my LO is 4 weeks today and I am just now starting to feel like Im getting in the "groove" with things.

Congratulations on the beautiful arrivals!

I know what you mean Marlee. Pumping is hard. Drake has been home from the NICU and it still takes me 3 hours to get him ready to go to a doctor visit. We still have to wake him every 3 hours to eat whether he does on his own or not, too.

Plus, everyone keeps yelling at me for the amount I hold him. But I didn't get to hold him for 4 DAYS when he was first born. :(

So glad Drake is home!!! There is bo right or wrong way to be a mum, everyone does things at there own speed and has there own ideas of how to bring up their child, so just ignore people.

It is understandable you will want to hold Drake lots with what has happened x

Mari Landon is so so precious! I love the picture of your daughter and him!
Pink & Tilly I am sure your LO's will he here soon! I swear it goes by so fast once they are here Dylan is 3 weeks and 3 days!! I wish I had a pause button maybe even a rewind buttOn!
Is anyone else already planning their next one? I never thought I would want 4 but I just feel.... Not done after Dylan

You sound just like I did when I has my last baby (3rd), I just knew that she wasn't my last even though we didn't have plans for anymore, in fact hubby was against! This time feels so different, like I know it's the last....4 is def our magic number! :)

My husband is very against another one as well especially because I want Dylan and the next baby to be 18 months - 2 years apart just because my first 2 were 1 year 9 days apart and they are SO close and me and my sister are 18 months so I know how nice it is to have someone close to your age to grow up with its like a built in best friend. How old are you kids?

Marlee- Seriously I am still struggling with Dylan. I am EBF and having difficulty with latch problems causing sore nips and low supply. I am feeding him every 1 hour sometimes less even at night so I really never sleep and he has had a cold along with my husband and other 2 kids so I really NEVER sleep. I am sure it will get better though. That's what I keep telling myself. It's all worth it!!!

5 days overdue here! Still waiting! I knew this boy would be late!

Congrats to all the mummies with babies outside their tummies! They all look fab! xx

Brooke- Sorry you are having problems with breast feeding, i hope you are able to get more sleep soon.

Buttercup- I hope your little boy comes soon, are you booked for a sweep or anything? x

Buttercup- I hope your little boy comes soon, are you booked for a sweep or anything? x

I had a sweep on Thursday and I was 1cm dilated (hopefully more now!!) and I should hope I can get another at my next midwife appointment on Thursday but don't know.

Induction is booking for next Tuesday 17th. Hoping he comes himself before then.

Come on baby!!!

Mari Landon is so so precious! I love the picture of your daughter and him!
Pink & Tilly I am sure your LO's will he here soon! I swear it goes by so fast once they are here Dylan is 3 weeks and 3 days!! I wish I had a pause button maybe even a rewind buttOn!
Is anyone else already planning their next one? I never thought I would want 4 but I just feel.... Not done after Dylan

You sound just like I did when I has my last baby (3rd), I just knew that she wasn't my last even though we didn't have plans for anymore, in fact hubby was against! This time feels so different, like I know it's the last....4 is def our magic number! :)

My husband is very against another one as well especially because I want Dylan and the next baby to be 18 months - 2 years apart just because my first 2 were 1 year 9 days apart and they are SO close and me and my sister are 18 months so I know how nice it is to have someone close to your age to grow up with its like a built in best friend. How old are you kids?

Marlee- Seriously I am still struggling with Dylan. I am EBF and having difficulty with latch problems causing sore nips and low supply. I am feeding him every 1 hour sometimes less even at night so I really never sleep and he has had a cold along with my husband and other 2 kids so I really NEVER sleep. I am sure it will get better though. That's what I keep telling myself. It's all worth it!!!
I know exactly where you are coming from, my hubby was the same. There is 20 months between my first two girls, then 18 months between my second and third girl....I love those age gaps so much and wanted the same again between third and this one but took me so long to persuade hubby that there's very nearly for years gap third time so I'm yet to find out how that works out. On the plus side all the girls are now old enough to be very excited and I'm hoping they'll be very helpful big sisters :) . Good luck with persuading him. I hope breastfeeding Chilean gets easier son...emil done you for persevering. X

Goodness me...sorry Brooke, that was meant to say Dylan of course, and well done for persevering...silly phone! Thinking of all of you with new babies to get used to, it's not always an easy time...I found going from one to two extremely difficult.
Marlee go easy on yourself, you had it tough... and Laura I'm glad little Drake is doing well.
Buttercup....I hope you are in labour soon.

Good luck to all of you expecting!

How are you mommies doing with adjustig with your new LO? I feel like such a bad mom because I feel like a zombie. This is day 3 home from the hospital and I just can't get it together. He sleeps well during the day but he's up all night. And then I'm exclusively pumping so I'm constantly worried about feeding him. I'm still a little traumatized by the birth and almost losing him so I think that's making it a little harder. I just love him so much!

Aria and I are doing well! It has been an adjustment being a first time mom. She sleeps really well at night which is great but hardly sleeps during the day. She takes about 3 hour to hour and a half naps. When she is awake she pretty much requires my constant attention. She is okay on her own for maybe 10-15 mins then starts getting upset. It makes getting things done really hard! I had her one week after my shower so I am still trying to finish my thank you cards :) I am also exhausted. While she sleeps good at night it's still not the amount of uninterrupted sleep I am used to and I am still catching up from not sleeping at all the first 1-2 weeks she was home.

Congrats to everyone on there LOs. They are adorable!! There should be more babies on there way soon!

Hey everyone, I am sorry that I haven't been on but I have been staying at my moms house for help because I am still having trouble with walking and getting dizzy. She is taking really good care of me and it's kind of nice to have my mom being all motherly again. I am also suffering from all of the muscles in my neck and back being torn and pulled from giving birth. I guess the nurses had to toss me around because I was too weak to move myself during labor and they had to move me to try to get the baby's HR up. So I have been in a ton of pain. I am really lucky though because Airyonna is a great baby. She really never cry's sleeps really well, breastfeeds like a champ (my poor nipples are raw and really sore though) She cluster feeds for 2hrs before bedtime and then is out for 4~5hrs waking up only 1 time to eat and have a diaper change and then is back out for another 3 1/2 to 4hrs. I have to say that it's great!! Is anyone else starving all of the time because I can't stop eating and eating large amounts of food at a time. Well baby is waking up I will be back later :flower:

I had a sweep on Thursday and I was 1cm dilated (hopefully more now!!) and I should hope I can get another at my next midwife appointment on Thursday but don't know.

Induction is booking for next Tuesday 17th. Hoping he comes himself before then.

Come on baby!!!

I have my fingers crossed that you have dilated more and will be offered a 2nd sweep! I hope it doesn't come to induction for you, he must be super comfy!!

I have been booked for a sweep 6days after my due date on the 17th, which is my daughters birthday! so i hope he decides to come before then x

Ladies being a mum is hard, especially a 1st time mum when everything is all new! Don't worry you will all soon get into routines x

Happy D-Day to me!!!! x

Ladies being a mum is hard, especially a 1st time mum when everything is all new! Don't worry you will all soon get into routines x

Happy D-Day to me!!!! x

Fingers crossed this is your day and you get to meet your lil fella :)

So its only 12pm and this morning i have cleaned my whole house top to bottom, got down on all fours and scrubbed my kitchen floor and hallway floor then had a long hot soak in the bath and not even feeling a twinge!! x

Thank you ladies for all of your kind words of encouragement. It gets a little better every day.

Wanting-im the opposite. I have been forcing myself to eat b/c I have no appetite.

Good luck to all of you with upcoming due dates!

Well I decided to do a food shop today, got to supermarket and got out of car with hubby and three kids. Got a pain that made me get straight back in car, drive to kodiak and 74 min after that pain I had my girl in my arms!!! :) Niyah Abigail Humber was born 11th April at 1.41 pm weighing 6lb 13oz I am so happy and was home 3 hours later.

Well I decided to do a food shop today, got to supermarket and got out of car with hubby and three kids. Got a pain that made me get straight back in car, drive to kodiak and 74 min after that pain I had my girl in my arms!!! :) Niyah Abigail Humber was born 11th April at 1.41 pm weighing 6lb 13oz I am so happy and was home 3 hours later.

Congratulations!! What a quick labour, she is gorgeous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->