• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hi there girls,

CAN YOU PUT ME DOWN FOR 6TH APRIL :thumbup: :baby:

I am here but not sure if i should be yet. My last period was 29.06.11 and that would make me 4 weeks and 7 days. But my hcg was 52 on thursday 28th and 468 today. Its doubling every 30 hours so far so thats good but this is still low for for my stage. But we did the deed on cd8, cd17 and cd24. I had only just stopped bleeding a day before cd8 so i am not sure it happened on the 6th july. So i probably ovulated late on cd17 (15th july). I do not think it would have been cd24 as i would have got a bfp only 7 days later and i do not think this is possible.

If i did conceive on the 15th july then i would be 4 weeks and 4 days.

We were not trying and it was accidental and such a shock for both of us. But i am getting over the shock and starting to feel happy about it. My oh is taking it steady and causiously.

I am having bloods due to my previous ectopic history. I am not suffering pain or any bleeding. I had bleed before 4 weeks with the other two, or had brown discharge but i am tredding on egg shells but want to join you lovely ladies in the early pregnancy happiness.

I do have a 8 month old so it will be hard with only a 16 month gap but the gap for them both will be nice.

I know its long but thank you for reading :) xx

Heather M, Inoue, TheNewMrs, Esdee. jackie5kids, Liliahs_mummy, katstar, Miche28 Welcome and congratulations to all of you :) vespersonicca I hope you can join us soon!
How are you all feeling?

Tilly- Yes, we are really hoping for a big family I am one of four sisters so I think thats why. :) Aw yeah my husband wants a boy I dont really care just a healthy baby.
Yep 9/6 is my court date :/

Thanks for the welcome and adding me Brooke :). Im doing ok apart from feeling faint and the dam bloating!! How are you? trying to keep stress free i hope, especially with all this court stuff :(

You are very welcome :) Oh yes the bloating I feel like a whale lol I am definitely trying to stay stress free but I cant help but be worried not only court but the fear of losing another is insane. I have a dr appt tomorrow so hopefully they will do blood work. Have you scheduled your first appt yet?

welcome ladies :) I'm feeling...super excited I hope baby sticks!! I get nervous every time I notice my back isn't hurting anymore or my bbs aren't as sore as the night before...but its just nervous me :) hope everyone is doing great!!!

USAFKnineWife- I added ya :) Congrats how are you doing?

Hoping4girl- I know exactly how you feel I keep touching my BB's to make sure they are still sore LOL

You are very welcome :) Oh yes the bloating I feel like a whale lol I am definitely trying to stay stress free but I cant help but be worried not only court but the fear of losing another is insane. I have a dr appt tomorrow so hopefully they will do blood work. Have you scheduled your first appt yet?

Bless you. Really hope it gets settled soon without problems on your side :hugs:.

My 1st doctors appt is on Monday the 15th - cannot wait! :happydance:

Thank you I hope so too!!! Its crazy I have never even had as much as a seat belt ticket and here I am facing 2 misdemeanors for a dog. :/
Yay your appt is pretty soon!

DJF I added you and congrats :)
I am quite jealous of you guys I wish I was 5 weeks!

Thanks for adding me :)

I can't wait to get to 12 weeks so I can see my little baby on the screen :) it just seems soooooooooo long away :( I can't wait lol

USAFKnineWife- I added ya :) Congrats how are you doing?

Hoping4girl- I know exactly how you feel I keep touching my BB's to make sure they are still sore LOL

OMG I'm so glad its not only me!!!! I feel like an idiot most of the time but still can't stop! :haha:

Thanks for adding me :)

I can't wait to get to 12 weeks so I can see my little baby on the screen :) it just seems soooooooooo long away :( I can't wait lol

I can't wait either!!! it does seem like its gonna take forever to get here!!!

Hey ladies! got my BFP yesterday on FRER and then Pregnant on Digi! Due date is April 15!!!!

Miche- I cant wait either!!! I will get to see my LO at 6 weeks at a clinic here. so I a going to make my appt today.
hoping- def not just you I drive myself crazy.

capegirl- Congrats! :) so happy we are working our way down the list! so many april babies to come! How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->