• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Thanks :) I am feeling EXHAUSTED! I am nauseous and have had mild cramps/fullness. When I pee it feels full and I have to go often? Does that make sense?? And sore bbs :)

wow a lot of symptoms for so early on :) can only mean good things. did you take a few tests before this one and negative or this was the first one? were you tracking temps? totally makes sense about the having to pee often and feeling full I feel like that right now as well. :)

Yay my lines are getting darker!! :)

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi
I found out on Saturday that I'm due 6th April and have been a nervous wreck ever since! Too early to tell my other kids, 14, 12 and 11 so they think their mother has gone insane! I'm wandering around at work forgetting what I'm supposed to be doing so my workmates all think I'm demented too! Only my husband isn't surprised, he always knew I was nuts!

suzi- congrats :) I know how you feel I am worried sick I keep taking tests to make sure they arent getting lighter. I am so desperate to go to my doctors tomorrow its ridiculous. I havent told anyone but my husband and best friend so my mom and sister think I am going crazy too. I have a 2 & 3 year old but I wont tell them for a little while probably 2 more months

Hi
I found out on Saturday that I'm due 6th April and have been a nervous wreck ever since! Too early to tell my other kids, 14, 12 and 11 so they think their mother has gone insane! I'm wandering around at work forgetting what I'm supposed to be doing so my workmates all think I'm demented too! Only my husband isn't surprised, he always knew I was nuts!

This post made me lol, congrats hun x

I took one the day I found out then skipped the next day then i took one yesterday and then today
when i had my MC my tests never got as dark as they are now

Hey! I tested at 8DPO and got a negative then I tested yesterday at 9DPO got a faint BFP then took a digi that night and it said PREGNANT. Tested again today at 10DPO and got a pos FRER! So excited!

Brooke that sounds like a good sign this one may be your forever baby, i haven't took a test since i found out sat, hope your appointment goes well tomorrow hun x

Hey! I tested at 8DPO and got a negative then I tested yesterday at 9DPO got a faint BFP then took a digi that night and it said PREGNANT. Tested again today at 10DPO and got a pos FRER! So excited!

Congrats! thats an early BFP! how r u feelin x

Thank you tilly :) i hope so! I know tomorrow i am not going to feel any more confident though cause i will want 2 blood tests done 48 hours apart lol

Hi! I have only been to Planned Parenthood so far with a urine test but as of right now my EDD is April 8th! :)

USAFKnineWife- I added ya :) Congrats how are you doing?

Hoping4girl- I know exactly how you feel I keep touching my BB's to make sure they are still sore LOL

Thank you! I am well...bloated, nausea, tired all the time..the usual..I am grateful for it though as it means things are well.

Hey ladies I am so nervous because I got such an early BFP that my AF will come on its due date on Saturday. Is it a pos or neg thing to get a BFP early? Im scared to test again. I am exhausted and def. feel pregnant but It just scares me

Hey ladies I am so nervous because I got such an early BFP that my AF will come on its due date on Saturday. Is it a pos or neg thing to get a BFP early? Im scared to test again. I am exhausted and def. feel pregnant but It just scares me

I was so patient with first and waited until I was a week and a half late before testing so I was 6 1/2 weeks when I found out. This time I found out at 4 weeks and 1 day and I wish I would have waited--just going to take that much longer to get to my due date finding out early LOL

I'm out :( got bright red blood tonight w/ some clots, so I guess I got too excited too early. Good luck ladies and I hope to see you all again soon! (when I hopefully come back here!)

I'm out :( got bright red blood tonight w/ some clots, so I guess I got too excited too early. Good luck ladies and I hope to see you all again soon! (when I hopefully come back here!)

So sorry Hun--prayers for you during this time...:hugs:

Thank you tilly :) i hope so! I know tomorrow i am not going to feel any more confident though cause i will want 2 blood tests done 48 hours apart lol

Well i hope the Dr uplifts your confidence, good luck let us know how it goes hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->