• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hi ladies, thanx for adding me to the list. This pregnancy is so strange. 1 week before I got my bfp, I had nausea, fatigue, strong sense of smell, crazy heartburn and fuller bb's. Now, pretty much everything is gone except for full bb's. With my previous pregnancies, the symptomes never went away. I do not see my doc til Mon for a blood test. I have taken lots of tests with strong bfp's, I am sure everything is ok, but it is hard not to worry. How is everyone else?

I'm out :( got bright red blood tonight w/ some clots, so I guess I got too excited too early. Good luck ladies and I hope to see you all again soon! (when I hopefully come back here!)

So sorry for your loss hun I hope to see you back here soon

I'm out :( got bright red blood tonight w/ some clots, so I guess I got too excited too early. Good luck ladies and I hope to see you all again soon! (when I hopefully come back here!)

Sorry hun. We hope to see you back here really soon:)

welcome Maybe1daysoon, holdonslowdow, ruthyh, & Sovereign & many congrats I hope you guys like the thread :) sorry i didnt add you all earlier i some how got unsubscribed from this thread.

Mari30me- I feel like my symptoms are subsiding as well maybe just the calm before the storm lol we should probably just enjoy the lack of nausea :p

ASM- Doctors appt went.. Okay they basically just talked to me and scheduled my ultrasound 8/16 and they sent me for lab work for today and friday. I am so nervous I already cant wait for her call and i havent even done the second set.

brookettc3, I think you are right about the calm before hte storm. I should just sit back and enjoy the lack of nausea as well. I go for my 1st doc's appt and lab work on Monday. I will be so nervous when the phone rings to hear what my levels are. This is my 3rd pregnanc and I am just as worried as my 1st! lol

Hope everyone is well:)

I really think this is a good thing... :)

Attachments

• HHKKKH.jpg
    HHKKKH.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
Mari30me- I agree I will be so nervous when the phone rings. I am sure it will be nothing but the best news for you though :) How are you feeling other than the symptoms? have you told anyone?

Mari30me- I agree I will be so nervous when the phone rings. I am sure it will be nothing but the best news for you though :) How are you feeling other than the symptoms? have you told anyone?

Thanx, I am sure I am worrying for nothing. I am feeling pretty good overall. I am pretty bloated though. We have not told anyone yet. I think we may hold off until 12 weeks, but we might tell our parent's next week after the blood results come back We have a wedding to go to on Fri, and most of my family will be there. I am hoping no one notices that I won't be drinking!lol

Have you told anyone yet??

Hi I'm due on April 16 2012, H&H 9 months girls and we'll keep eachother nice and warm in the winter months lol!!

are you sure you are due on the first? your tickers say you are only 3 weeks 2 days? let me know:)

Mari30me- We probably are both stressing for no reason ha thats just how it goes though. its always going to be something. I think I will tell my mom when I get my blood results back as well.. My mc levels were bad from the very beginning.

I noticed that too. For a edd of April 1st, ticker should say 5 weeks and 3 days.

Completely fine just wanted to make sure I put your date down right :) how are you feeling CONGRATS on your early BFP

Mari30me- We probably are both stressing for no reason ha thats just how it goes though. its always going to be something. I think I will tell my mom when I get my blood results back as well.. My mc levels were bad from the very beginning.

Yes, stressing for no reason is exactly what happens. I think I will have to tell my mom after my blood test. She will notice I am bloated and putting on weight. I reccently lost 13lbs, so she will start telling me I am gaining it back if I don't tell her!!lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->