April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hopefully MS will end soon for everyone and we can all enjoy watching baby blossom lol. Friday will be my 1st scan this pregnancy so will be nice to know everything is ok.
Oooh i love free stuff i keep doing baby comps online but haven't won anything yet lol. x

Hey everyone :flower: I hope that you are all feeling better. I was but then today BAM morning sickness again. I am way too happy to get down from feeling sick though because today is the first day of my 2nd trimester :happydance: I can't believe I am now out of the danger zone..well they say I am but we all know anything can still happen but I'm not going to think about that. I am going to enjoy this. I am also excited because my OB apt is tomorrow. I will get to hear my sweet peas heartbeat for the very first time. :cloud9: I have seen it on the 2 scans I have had but never had the joy of hearing it. I am also going to try and get a scan to see if there really is 2 in there. That freaks me out a little. On one hand I would love for him to say "Oh right there, it must of been hiding behind baby A" and another part is pretty much begging/praying for it to only be 1 baby. I do have to say that I will be over the moon either way. Anyways How is everyone today?

Hello ladies! Didn't realise there were so many of you on another post! I am due 5th April and had my 12 week scan today. Was the best thing I've ever seen!

Still got 'morning/all day' sickness from the hyperemesis but feeling better and now have begun looking at baby things to buy and I've already spent a fortune in my head!!! Uh oh!

Hope everyone is well xx

I'm HUGE!!! This is my bump pic from today

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110928_4.jpg
    Snapshot_20110928_4.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
I'm HUGE!!! This is my bump pic from today

Your not the only one, I am a few weeks behind you and I am that size already.

Just put a dress on that clearly shows my tummy is way infront of my 3-4 size bigger than usual boobs.

Not had a scan yet, but I am huge !!!

I had my first scan today. Confirmed 10+6, so no change to due date. Started laughing/crying when the image came on the screen and I had to close my eyes until they got a good look! Saw the heartbeat and lots of moving. It all feels much more real now. Got to go back next week as I am slightly too early for the NT check. Telling our parents tomorrow - first grandchild for all.:happydance:

Hope your scan went well waitingbbbump.

Wow wantingbbbump... you possibly could have 2 in there... ASM I have no bump yet :( I would kind of like one now. I guess I wished that I wouldnt get one for a while for too long.... if you are wondering why i would wish that its because of my friends wedding I needed to fit my dress ha I was the MOH... I guess I will get it when the time is right?

Can anyone recommend a good doppler to buy?

So happy your scan went well today projectlover its so amazing to see the baby move huh?!

Wow! Wantingbbbump... you have a lovely sized bump there, looking forward to hearing how many are in there!

I have my first scan tomorrow, at 8:10am... I'm sooo excited, but really worried at the same time! It's my Grandad's funeral at 10:00am tomorrow so will be a very emotional day. I hope I have some good news to tell my family when I see them.

We have just picked up the keys for our new house. We're moving in properly on Saturday. It's a lovely 2 bedroom house and just the right size for bringing up our little monkey :)

Wow! Wantingbbbump... you have a lovely sized bump there, looking forward to hearing how many are in there!

I have my first scan tomorrow, at 8:10am... I'm sooo excited, but really worried at the same time! It's my Grandad's funeral at 10:00am tomorrow so will be a very emotional day. I hope I have some good news to tell my family when I see them.

We have just picked up the keys for our new house. We're moving in properly on Saturday. It's a lovely 2 bedroom house and just the right size for bringing up our little monkey :)

Good luck! I'm sorry for your loss. It seems like you have a lot going on right now! :hugs:

We lost my husband's father suddenly only 2 months before we got pregnant. It's strange to have such precious life after death.

Hey ladies, thought id drop by and see how you are all getting on! great seeing all your scan pics! i fell again straight after MC in Aug, now due 3rd june! FX for a sticky one for me!!! x

So sorry for your loss KittieB. Sounds like a really crazy day for you!

Brooke- I can defo recommend Sonoline B, they run around 50 dollars and we tried every few days until we found it at 10+3, loud and clear! I don't have a bump yet either really, my little bit of a roll below my belly button is sticking out a bit more though.. who knows if it's bloat or what. With a uterus the size of a grapefruit who can tell? LOL

Well I just got home from my apt.....I got to hear it's sweet little heartbeat of 167 bpm. It was sooo cool!!! He didn't do a scan, he just looked at the pic and said that he's never seen a twin pregnancy that looked that way so I am guessing that there is only 1 baby in there. I am very happy because I have gained 3lbs in 3 weeks. So I am happy because at this point I am gaining a pound a week and he said that was really good and to keep it up. I was upset that he hasn't had me do a 12wk scan or any of the tests except for the ones he did when I was first pregnant. Should I be worried about that?

Hey ladies, thought id drop by and see how you are all getting on! great seeing all your scan pics! i fell again straight after MC in Aug, now due 3rd june! FX for a sticky one for me!!! x[/QUOTE
So pleased for you, fingers and toes crossed for a lovely sticky one. X

woohoo congrats Laura, that is great news!!!!

Nothing new here except for a growing belly that is making me feel like its larger then it should be for my first! For some reason I am SO worried that Im gaining too much and just getting fat and that its not just the baby thats making me bigger. Ive always been excited about getting a bump but I guess im just a bit self concious about showing so much so early for my first? I probably sound crazy ;-)

Morning sickness hasnt let up yet but i do feel like im not as tired throughout the day like I was.

Brooke, I like the angelsounds doppler I have however the one I have you can only listen with the headphones and i wish it was just a speaker type of thing so that hubby can hear at the same time.

Congratulations to Laura!

I have woken up with swollen gums. Ouchy! Hope this goes soon. Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->