April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hello ladies!

Please can I join you all?:flower:

Im barely an April Hatchling... My due date is 30/04!:dohh:

1st scan at 6 weeks due to a complication and my 1st midwife appt on Wed afternoon.:happydance:

x x x x

Hi there!! I'm due the same due date as you!! Barely an April Hatchling, I suspect baby will probably even come in May.

I had a scan at 6 weeks also because I had some bleeding, but all was well.

:)

Thanks poppiebug!

Have you had any further scans or appts since?

Im umming and arring if i should get a doppler at the mo but to be honest were off 2 las vagas for 2 nights tomorrow, then maui for 8 days then san fran for 3 days :wacko:... when we get back ill be 12 weeks exactly so ill be ready for a scan.

Dont know if I would be dopplering too often!:dohh:

Can I ask did you lose 2 weeks @ your 6 week scan? The 1st day of my last period was 13th July which would make me 11wk + 2.

The I went for a scan on 6th Sept where babe showed to be 6 week and 1 day (hence my 9wk + 4 now)

Alot of people say they lose those 2 weeks... theyre ghosts!!!:dohh:

Thanks x x :kiss:

Yup, I, too lost two weeks when I went to my first appointment. Thought I was at 8 weeks 3 days and the Doc put me at 6 weeks 3 days. The most recent appointment I was still on the same track. I have another appointment on Monday, so we shall see if it will change or not :shrug: Either way, its okay there's a :baby: in there and so far so good :happydance:

Yup, I, too lost two weeks when I went to my first appointment. Thought I was at 8 weeks 3 days and the Doc put me at 6 weeks 3 days. The most recent appointment I was still on the same track. I have another appointment on Monday, so we shall see if it will change or not :shrug: Either way, its okay there's a :baby: in there and so far so good :happydance:

Youre right lady and im not really fussed either way but I know my m/w was freaking out about dates for screening tests because im away for 2 weeks now:thumbup:

I would rather presume im 9 weeks than 11 so im not getting ahead of myself, although my tum is rock hard and quite visible!!!:dohh:

I just cant wait for my 12 week scan. we only get 12 and 20 week scan unlss u go private in UK. Dont know how it works in USA?:shrug:

:kiss:

003.jpg

Baby is now due 11th April, so 12wks2d, looks like i will need to change my tickers lol x

Youre right lady and im not really fussed either way but I know my m/w was freaking out about dates for screening tests because im away for 2 weeks now:thumbup:

I would rather presume im 9 weeks than 11 so im not getting ahead of myself, although my tum is rock hard and quite visible!!!:dohh:

I just cant wait for my 12 week scan. we only get 12 and 20 week scan unlss u go private in UK. Dont know how it works in USA?:shrug:

:kiss:

I dont know if its like this across the united states but I got my 12 week scan (at a different facility than my OB) and then my next appt is Oct 17th (my official one at 2nd trimester) then I think its once a month until you get to late in month 8 where its every two weeks and then once a week during the 9th month til birth.

I cant wait to see my bean last time, the sono was a little fuzzy (i was at 9 weeks) and the doc went so quick I didnt get a good look so I havent been able to actually see a human baby yet, so excited!:happydance:

So glad to have finally had my scan and know everything is ok, how is everyone? x

Tilly87~ What a sweet pic of your baby. I feel like I am starving today. It seems like no matter what I eat or how much within 15mins I am starving again. I have even started to get up in the middle of the night to send my Dh out for food but only if we don't have what I am wanting here..lol I thought this didn't start until later in the pregnancy. How are you feeling?

Arrrr!!! My dam headache isnt improving! Getting fed up with these pregnancy headaches now :growlmad:. Just want to see my little baby on the screen and my ache's and pains will all be worth it :baby:

I have started to get hungrier now aswell, not in the middle of the night though lol, i have started feeling better i think the sicky feeling has gone now, FXs.
Inoue when is your scan? x

Arrrr!!! My dam headache isnt improving! Getting fed up with these pregnancy headaches now :growlmad:. Just want to see my little baby on the screen and my ache's and pains will all be worth it :baby:

I'm not alone then...I've been getting dreadful headaches, hadn't seen anyone else mention getting them.I'm hoping they'll settle down in the second trimester, hope yours settle down too.

I've been indulging way too much with the food... Hubby was off work today so took me out for breakfast, then when the girls finished school we went to a carvery for dinner! 1st time I've had an appetite like that in quite a while. So anxious not tio put on too much weight so I'm going to haver to kurb it a bit!

I'm in the US, and I didn't even get a 12 weeks scan, since I had an early one b/c I had a mc last time. I feel ripped off since I won't get one till 20 weeks. The doctor told me they may not even be able to tell the gender at the anomaly scan, but he never thought to have them make sure? I am on medicine until I find out the sex so I would think because of that he'd want to make sure they found out at the scan. Doctors are beyond me. :dohh:

Evening ladies!

I'm also hungrier than normal, seem to be eating constantly!

I have my 12 week scan in just under 2 weeks, can't wait to finally see my little bean!

I'm not alone then...I've been getting dreadful headaches, hadn't seen anyone else mention getting them.I'm hoping they'll settle down in the second trimester, hope yours settle down too.

hey ladies, I just had a tough day and night this past week, I woke up with a minor headache took 1 Tylenol and tried to go on with my day only for it to get worse in the afternoon and then again after midnight. Called my doctor she said that tension headaches are normal when not accompanied with other symptoms- since i had no other symptoms and my blood pressure was normal, took 2 more pills and just rested all day today. While headache is gone, im just so drained and tired. Bc I always got headaches before being pregnant doc says pregnancy will exacerbate it more but to watch out for it during 2nd and 3rd trimester as it could mean more serious things then.

I have started to get hungrier now aswell, not in the middle of the night though lol, i have started feeling better i think the sicky feeling has gone now, FXs.

Ive got my scan on Wednesday :happydance:

I had to send my DH downstairs last night at midnight to get me some paracetamol, headache got worse if i stood up - its awful :cry:. I am glad others are having the same problems with the dam headaches, i thought i was the only one untill now. Can i ask, where do you get the Tylenol pills from? I cant find them anywhere in stores :nope: xx

Ive got my scan on Wednesday :happydance:

I had to send my DH downstairs last night at midnight to get me some paracetamol, headache got worse if i stood up - its awful :cry:. I am glad others are having the same problems with the dam headaches, i thought i was the only one untill now. Can i ask, where do you get the Tylenol pills from? I cant find them anywhere in stores :nope: xx

I notice ur in uk tynelol is american its there version of paraceatmol

Very excited to head to 2nd trimester tomorrow! Have had a very easy pregnancy so far. Some cramping, tired, not a big appetite and some headaches. Sometimes do not think it is real.

Sorry to hear so many of you have been suffering from headaches, i have had a few but nothing to moan about compared to some of you ladies. Good luck to those ladies who have got scans coming up, hope they go well and you post some lovely pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->