April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Goodness...the predictive text on this new phone is terrible, sorry guys!

mum2beagain~ I am going in at the end of this week. Your bump is soo cute!!Congrats on being in the 2nd tri!!

Mari30me~ I hope that it does. Congrats on the 2nd tri mommy!!

Lozlizlou~ Welcome

brookettc3~ I am so sorry that you've been so sick! I hope that they figure out your BM issue.

Is anyone going to use cloth diapers/nappys? I have been looking into them and I am going to use them with this baby. I am going to be a breastfeeding,cloth nappy,baby wearing, co sleeping baby, lead weaning kind of mommy with this baby.:happydance: I am even going to be brave and make my baby's nappy covers. I'm sure that I will buy a few as well. Who would of thought that I would be so excited about nappy's :haha:

Hello ladies!

Please can I join you all?:flower:

Im barely an April Hatchling... My due date is 30/04!:dohh:

1st scan at 6 weeks due to a complication and my 1st midwife appt on Wed afternoon.:happydance:

x x x x

Hi there!! I'm due the same due date as you!! Barely an April Hatchling, I suspect baby will probably even come in May.

I had a scan at 6 weeks also because I had some bleeding, but all was well.

:)

Wantingbb, cloth is something we have been considering but haven't decided yet!

Whitbit22~ Yeah I like the pros of using them and I didn't use them with my other kids and OMG the diaper smell was so bad!! The diaper genie didn't help mask it either. Dh & I would fight over who had to change it at the end of the week..:haha:

I am considering cloth as well! Althought Im not sure how realistic that will be when I have to go back to work. But I would love to use cloth.

Is anyone having their first child and already have a bump? Im 12 1/2 weeks and already wearing a bellyband because I cant button/zip my pants. I have this very definite start of a bump that just appeared this past week and I feel like I shouldnt be showing already since its my first? Im afraid Im just getting chubby haha. I was small to begin with (5'4 and 110 lbs). Here is a pic... https://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1074/crop12wks.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

missangie~ I see your bump and it doesn't look like chub!! You look great and your bump is right on track for baby #1. Just wait you will wake up one day over the next few weeks and BAM there will be a nice size bump and you will wonder where it came from.

I cant wait for my bump!! :cloud9:

My stomach and uterus itself is becoming more prominant and harder to the touch so im hoping i will go pop over the next few weeks, cant wait to finally tell work aswell - been hard not to scream it at them when they push me to the brink of a breakdown :growlmad:.

Do any UK ladies know if i cut my hours down (been doing 4 days for the last 4 years) to say 3 days as i cant cope, will my intitled mat pay from my employer (6 weeks @ 90% pay) be reduced to the income of 3 days although ive worked four days for that amount of time :shrug:

Were a cloth nappyy household :) my ds has been in cloth since 6mnths and this will be from birth :):)

I am considering the using cloth diapers this time too. I just cannot stand how smelly the disposable ones are. Do any of you ladies know how much a set of cloth diapers cost and what brand to use? I have heard they can run you about $500, but I need to do more research. thanx:)

Any questions about cloth napyys pop into the natural parenting section ladies r very helpfull in there x

Your welcome I would try nd help but being in the uk brands and prices are very differnt xx

I am thinking of using cloth as well :) I have been looking into it and it seems very beneficial at least while they are just formula or breast fed. however while I am out and about disposable is probably the way I am gonna go...

Hi ladies, how are you all feeling? I have my scan on friday morning and so so nervous about it, not long now x

Hi ladies, how are you all feeling? I have my scan on friday morning and so so nervous about it, not long now x

Hey! I am feeling so so. just waiting for MS to end! lol
How exciting!!! I had my 1st scan last week and I was so nervous too. Once I saw the baby moving around, it set my mind at ease. I am sure your scan will go great!! GL :)

I am still pretty sick. I hope you are feeling good :) yay I love getting scans. Actually the place I was getting ultrasounds at quit doing them but they called yesterday and told me I won a drawing for free baby items and one more free scan :) so I am going today at 5 I will post here as soon as I get back I am so excited to see the changes in my little one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->